Tyresoles India

Tyresoles India Employee Reviews

India7 reviews
The main and very important speciality of this company and companies owner is, they provide us full freedom to work as per our own business plan. Whatever role we have, we are the owner of the Company, and its growth, and team and personal growth. We set our own target, strategy and Planning.
It is good company to work. It was very good experience working with company. Good work culture. It is Asia largest RETREADING factory with 5 factory in India.
He is a good person.He take care of life and job.There i work for freely.I can take decision of my customers needs and also i can inter with MD.He is also helping for my work
Management was exelant. Its very ggod company. Work culure is very good. Conferance once in year is wow. Hardest part in job is decrease of transport offices in mumbai.
the company has a great working place where we got to learn new and exciting things. company gave chance to learn and handle things on our own. this helped us making decision making ability.
Pros
pressure handelling, decision making ability
Cons
tyresoles has provided a scope of learning new things and great exposure to market.has given a great chance of interacting with many technically sound people and have given great deal of knowledge.
Pros
well organzed management, chain of command
Cons
i this field i use to interact with tyre opening fitting people .
I from Down to the owner of the company. I came to now little beat of CFS .& Port movements
Pros
i get travelling Expenses extra
Cons
Good timing hrs.