TTEC Employee Reviews

Na
Ttec is a good organization feel good to work here they have more plans to grow the skills of employees. Also there is friendly kind of work culture that is the most needed thing we want.
Experience till now
Overall the company is nice. You dont have to worry about anything if you work hard in this company.Training is good. Work is intresting and enjoyable.Management is good.Work culture is good.The most enjoyable part at this work is you feel like a responsible person in the society.The hardest part of this job is, one single mistake(after getting tenured) can cost so much for you and the company.
Fun and stress free environment, with achievable deadlines
TTEC is overall nice company who cares for their employees. At TTEC, I learned about credit card frauds, fake accounts, coupon abuses.
The most stressful work was achieving target cases per shift. The most enjoyable part of the job was having chat with friends and getting trained on new process.
Pros
Subsidized meal, play area
Cons
Night shifts, shorter breaks
productive
Chill and fun workplace
Harmonious working environment

Approachable staffs, Team Leads, and Managers

A good working place for newly graduates

A place that helps you to become competitive and taught you new things to ponder
Fun and dynamic job.
A very decent and nurturing environment to kick start your career. Let you ease up and adjust to the policies. Very friendly and dynamic management. Really worth a shot.
Pros
The work culture that makes look everything achievable.
Cons
Bit on the outskirts of the city.
Okay for FRESHERS only
My no. #1 advice for people who already have a job. DO NOT RESIGN FROM YOUR PREVIOUS JOB UNTIL YOU COMPLETE THE FULL TRAINING at TTEC.
TTEC scrutinize and tests the new employees during the training, even after issuing the appointment letter. If you score less, you are OUT.
Pros
no pros
Cons
extremely stressful work, this is profit oriented company
There's life after work.
* It's fun and I value what I've experience working with Teletech.
* I would highly recommend friends and other applicants if they're just within the area.
Work culture
The work culture and atmosphere is very good. People are very helping in nature.
Organisation and rules are very good. Facilities are very nice from other. Very safe for girls.
Good for freshers.
Good place to start off as a fresher. There are growth opportunities due to the IJP policy for hiring senior officers. Only issue is salary which can be more competitive.
Can't describe
People does not look wt can be done. Management and TL are not supportive when things are going bad in ur personal life. TL is worst don't have any decision options.
Regarding work at ttec
Work culture is good there but the higher management will never help you. They think that they are IAS officers and you are their peons. Even after leaving the organisation you will feel hassles while claiming your full and final settlement. They dont have even a proper website where you can complain.
Nice place to work
Just like any kind of work place that focuses on the workforce as their best asset. Work activities are fast paced but not stressful. Co workers are collaborative and helpful especially the team leaders.
One of the best Company for those who want to work for BPO
One of the best Company for those who want to work for BPO, Work culture and environment is great. Very supportive and helpful Team leaders to work with.
Good Company overall
Bad luck with me when I joined the company I got sick.I had informed my trainer but he didn't forward my application to the HR department and put NCNS against my name. Now they are saying that I can not rejoin the company. At least they should give me a chance.
Great work culture
You can really rely on Ttec for what so ever your concern may be as you will get and can achieve the best out of it. In Ttec you will enjoy the work culture and will get the best incentives as per your work.
Good envirnment to work
A very good BPO organization to work. The environment is very good with no pressure. For freshers it is the best salary company.They have a very good culture also
It has very good salary benefits
Opportunity for growth is very good. Once you do one year work you will have lots of opportunities to grow within the process. The salary growth is as per your performance and it's attractive and you just have to be very sincere for your first year.
Awesome work I had in Ttec along with good opportunity and nice work environment
I wish to move to new organisation for more experience of various process. A great place to work at. There so many variations and alternate options for the process you wish to work for. Totally, it was good experience at Ttec India.
Good Company
Good company here I learned lot of good things and also gain good exposure to different tasks. They give salary on time, the company gives good support.
Has a great and friendly work culture.
Very good place to work and grow.The work culture is friendly.Yet as it is a target oriented job, it becomes stressful sometimes.Yet if you hit the targets, you will enjoy the life in ttec.
Pros
Great place to work and grow
Cons
Not good for them, who dislike night shifts.
No favourism, friendly behaviour
There is no favourism, so eligible agent grabs best opportunity. Friendly behaviour remains on the floor and outside of the floor. Leadership team cooperative behaviour with an agent is the best part in the company.
Pros
Free pick up and drop up facility, girls sefty in office