TTEC Employee Reviews

India64 reviews
Work culture of TTEC is good . Very relaxed ..life is very comfortable but if you want to earn more then it is not yours type... Salary is very low , rest all are good
Great place to work, good work culture as well as working environment.
Help you to improve and groom your personality in every aspect. Great support from the managers as well as the team leads.
It's very amazing experience for me. I joined 2019 i am still working here. In the future this experience is very useful for me for my personal growth as well as in the future is very +ve experience..
It's a BPO so there is no fixed shift timing, we have to work in any shift 24*7. All the facilities are provided and good place to learn things.......
Pros
Good working environment, management is helpful.
Cons
Low salary.
good productive surrounding and enjoyed working. Vibrant space to stay and to work. Everyone is very helpful and always ready to help you out in any situation.
Work environment is too good... You can get help easily even though if they are busy. Busy. ...............................nice company.....................
I started working in Ttec in Jan'2019 and I have learnt a lot like formal email skills, polite talking over a phone call and a disciplined and polite way to chat with the clients and also, I have improved my spoken English which was really helpful to me. Long story short, a person can learn many things in a company.
Spent good times, learned a lot from management, management is friendly in nature, the company initiate lot of Socio economic program. Fund regulation is a problem area need to re look.
The training provided is sublime and, the colleagues are supportive as well. Work life balance is maintained if you aren't in night shifts as they tend to take a toll on you health, otherwise the timings are fine. If you have any better option in hand I'd say go for it, considering that the experience you gain would be helpful if you'd like to excel your career in the same company for longer spell.
The shift time are flexible the multi culture company great environment appropriate at salary for beginning of carrier. Overall great experience . relaxed environment .
This is an excellent for freshers to start a career. Leads are friendly. Colleagues are very easy to work with. However, this is not for an experienced or married person due to low package.
we used to have fun along with the job. I learned lot many things specially discipline and organisation. Management there was commendable, decision making power of authorized person was superb. Work place culture was the thing I loved about TTEC the most. Every one was so polite, so genuine, more friendly from a normal employee to the CEO of the company every one was supportive. we used to do team activities, we used to celebrate every situation together. It was just not a team, not just a corporate life but a family to me.
but company but its a startup and no growth in my carries as a part of financial .. so by that salary leaving in bangalore with family bit difficultly
Ttec is a good organization feel good to work here they have more plans to grow the skills of employees. Also there is friendly kind of work culture that is the most needed thing we want.
Overall the company is nice. You dont have to worry about anything if you work hard in this company.Training is good. Work is intresting and enjoyable.Management is good.Work culture is good.The most enjoyable part at this work is you feel like a responsible person in the society.The hardest part of this job is, one single mistake(after getting tenured) can cost so much for you and the company.
TTEC is overall nice company who cares for their employees. At TTEC, I learned about credit card frauds, fake accounts, coupon abuses.
The most stressful work was achieving target cases per shift. The most enjoyable part of the job was having chat with friends and getting trained on new process.
Pros
Subsidized meal, play area
Cons
Night shifts, shorter breaks
Chill and fun workplace
Harmonious working environment

Approachable staffs, Team Leads, and Managers

A good working place for newly graduates

A place that helps you to become competitive and taught you new things to ponder
A very decent and nurturing environment to kick start your career. Let you ease up and adjust to the policies. Very friendly and dynamic management. Really worth a shot.
Pros
The work culture that makes look everything achievable.
Cons
Bit on the outskirts of the city.
My no. #1 advice for people who already have a job. DO NOT RESIGN FROM YOUR PREVIOUS JOB UNTIL YOU COMPLETE THE FULL TRAINING at TTEC.
TTEC scrutinize and tests the new employees during the training, even after issuing the appointment letter. If you score less, you are OUT.
Pros
no pros
Cons
extremely stressful work, this is profit oriented company
* It's fun and I value what I've experience working with Teletech.
* I would highly recommend friends and other applicants if they're just within the area.
The work culture and atmosphere is very good. People are very helping in nature.
Organisation and rules are very good. Facilities are very nice from other. Very safe for girls.