TRS Employee Reviews

Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  LondonJanuary 13, 2019
Good company to work for but the nature of the job means long hours, sometimes the office can be tense as people are stressed.
Good work life balance
Short term contract worker
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAJanuary 7, 2019
Company takes no part in managing employees. Employees are managed by contracting company (not TRS). You basically send TRS your payroll sheet and that is all the interaction you have with the company after initial hiring. Benefits are poor at best, but compensation is fair.
N/a
Project Quality Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCDecember 27, 2018
Great, wonderful, paid well. This is very annoying to do surveys on companies and shuts prospective applicants down from posting on Indeed. You guy don't get it!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Northbrook, ILDecember 7, 2018
This was a a temp position company and it was nice working for this company. TRS did an exceptional job on helping its clients with finding a job. The company had extensive knowledge and helped its employees better themselves by offering training.
Commissioning Manager (Current Employee) –  Lake Charles, LANovember 15, 2018
Satisfied they review and give yearly raises. Keep me informed of any changes. PTO is good. Insurance is expensive. 401 K is not matched. I wish they payed time and a half for overtime hours.
Pros
Yearly raises
Cons
health care
aprendizaje con personal de mucha experiencia
Dibujante (Former Employee) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.November 7, 2018
Cultura laboral
aprendizaje con personal de mucha experiencia en ingenieria
Pros
facilidad para establecerse en otra empresa
Cons
por contratos
Environnement agréable
Chauffeur routier national et international (Former Employee) –  Brive-la-Gaillarde (19)September 26, 2018
Entreprise que je conseil ils sont toujours à l'écoute des chauffeurs
Pros
Il y a du travail
Cons
Il ne faut pas avoir une vie de famille
fun workplace
salesman (Former Employee) –  Pasir PutehAugust 8, 2018
nice work and fun and the employee are kind, for the best workers are given some bonus on monthly. sometimes the employee take us to lunch together and it was fun..
Pros
weekend bonus
Cons
short break
. Electrical technician
Electrical technician (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 31, 2018
Wiring control panels
. Installation of machinery
. Robotics
. Troubleshooting and repair of machinery
Advaanced automation is a machine manufacturer that manufactures custom-made machinery for the automotive industry, Medical industry and for the food industry. Like machines to make anti-lock brake cartridges for the automobile industry, contact lenses for the medical industry, sunroof lines for the automobile industry and GE refrigerators.
Workplace
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMay 9, 2018
Working for TRS had ended so fast I really don't have much to say about it but working there was my first time stalking or zoning and the hardest part about it was working overnights you'll get sleepy praying for the shift hurry and ends at 6 a.m.
You think you winning but your not!
Transporter/Driver/Hiker (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZApril 16, 2018
When you call to start the hiring process all you hear is good things. Everything is bad with this job. You pay for everything and TRS (Truck Relocating Services) pays nothing. They give you a gas card to use but whatever amount you spending on gas they taking it right back when you get paid that Friday. They dont pay for hotels so its cheaper sleeping in the truck. I have slept in the truck alot of cold and hot nights. You have to rental cars to get to the trucks that you pay for. They dont take taxes out of your check but when you have to fill out your taxes and all the money you made for the year just to realize that after you add up all your expenses like gas or meals etc. IRS is going to audit you and say you owe them because they didnt take no money out for one but what will really make you mad is that you will find out you spent more that what you made for the year. They are hustlers. They really not spending a dime to have you take a truck to another state or cross country because everything is on your dime because whatever you spend on gas to get to the location you have to go to they take it right back. Its a win win situation for the company and its a lose lose situation for you. Example you might see you made 2500 in a week right but after they take out for insurance, car rentals and gas your pay out might be 100 or less. It varies.. to be honest it has been times I have worked for 2 weeks and ended owing them money and its not from taking a advance its was from gas and car rentals. They will tell you the more people you have to make a crew the cheaper expenses and  more... that is true to a certain extent. I have seen people get hired and seen how the company is and left the truck in whatever state and go home. I had fun traveling but I left after I figured that I was getting hustled and owed them money after putting all that work in. Dont believe you can take the chance and afterwards you will remember this review and say I was right. I worked with them for almost a yr. Oh yea one more thing the testimonials there page is written by people that was lying to suck up.  less
Pros
travel the United States
Cons
they hustle you and work you for pennies on the dollar and really not even that
Always on pins and needles
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 13, 2018
Not sure if you would have a job each day you walk through the doors.

Learned how to sale refurbished phones.

We never knew when the CEO would be in a good mood. Which made our workplace uncomfortable.
Part-Time Contractor
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Plastic OmniumFebruary 26, 2018
My recruiter negotiated really good pay for the position I was offered. I really enjoyed going through the process with her, and enjoyed the job I was placed in.
Welder
Welder (Former Employee) –  New JerseyFebruary 17, 2018
Welder container mechanic chassis Welding mug stick
TRS work
Safety Manager (Former Employee) –  TNJanuary 6, 2018
I was employed for a contract job. upon completion no other jobs were available within a area. I enjoyed my work and the company and would consider other employment options with TRS.
Pros
plenty of work
The employees mean nothing to the company
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDDecember 27, 2017
I was told to do some job but was not able to because the company supplies tools but they never supplied me and the job wasn't done so I was terminated
Pros
Cons
There in 0 communication throughout the comoany
Great staffing firm.
Recruitment Consultant I (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCDecember 20, 2017
TRS is a great place to work. Relaxed environment and helpful coworkers. The incentive earning structure is good and TRS, as a division of Fluor, is a stable company with fairly good benefits.
Interesting projects working with competent professionals
Executive Assistant/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCSeptember 22, 2017
My experience with TRS Staffing Solutions was positive and I enjoyed working on several interesting engineering projects. Unfortunately, since I was hired for the duration of the project(s) in an administrative assistant role, I was laid-off once the design phase(s) of the project(s) were completed.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 28, 2017
I believe they need more companies to work for, I understand it's a temporary service but they barely got people out and when they did the companies kept the employees maybe two or three weeks never a full time job.
Pros
Quick caah
Cons
Never a permanent position
Great Staff
Safety Officer (Former Employee) –  FloridaAugust 24, 2017
TRS is a great start to get on with fluor. Thou my time was short there its always great to work somewhere with a great team. You usually have to with TRS for about 6 months are longer for Fluor to hire you
Pros
Time with Family
Cons
Not stable income

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TRS. Our community is ready to answer.