Trantor Software Pvt. Ltd

Trantor Software Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

India14 reviews
I have learned lot of things from this organization, if you are technically strong management will support you only if you have proper manners and ate quite.
Pros
People are very friendly, If you have genuine concern management will consider it regarding your project
Cons
Long hours some time
Over all, it's an average. About work, it was good. About technologies, value for pay and management was not good. The Hardest part of the job was politics and late night works. Over all culture was average and most enjoyable part is having ground to play out door games like cricket.
It's a decent place to work for an easy going lifestyle and maintaining healthy work/life balance.
Most of the people are below average skill level. And so are the projects. You will find just few mediocre quality projects with US clients.

Management is confined to some people who dictate and runs the show. Salary offered is below par and management is always looking for cost cutting measures like no infrastructure update, less budgets for parties, even parking is not free, HR dept is not at all generous.
It's great place to work where opportunity is given to everyone to showcase their skills. It's an organisation for the talented people. If you have skill, come and be part of the success of a growing organisation.
I worked for the 3 years in a company. I was hired as a Senior Technical Lead in a company for Java project. After one years project gets over due to their terma with client. Then, I been moved to a Lending Point account. With the 12 years of experience they didn't not recognize in a Team and told to work under a junior having 4 years of experience. Manager is really a worst person who always listen to the employees who were old in a project. As s Senior Technical lead I started working a simple Java developer. After few months when I understood the architecture of an application , I asked manager to give me a lead responsibilities then, he denied and present me in infront of India devilery head. He didn't have a sense to talk to the employees, he simply said you have to simly work as a developer like others are doing having 4 years of experience. Otherwise, look for a new Job. Finally, I had to look for a another job. This is how they exploit the employees.
Pros
salary on time
Cons
worst lending point manager. He doesn't even know how to talk to employees.
I am proud to be a part of my Company. Whatever I am just because of my company. I learn a lot from here and basically understand more than how IT company works.
Pros
Sr. Personal are supportive
Cons
No opportunity here if you enhanced your skills
Good opportunity to learn about new technologies and processes. Large team, seniors are helpful. They listen to you, they give you enough chance to survive. Full job security, good salary.
Pros
Great work atmosphere & table tennis.
Cons
Good Management. I really enjoyed to be part of Trantor's Pvt. ltd.
Work culture.

Skills improved.

Agile methodology

Great Team Work

Understanding of GIT
Pros
Good Work Culture
Cons
Salary Increment
Preferred healthy environment

Fun loving culture

Good Food

Good People

Activities

Pressure Level

Preferred Smart work
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Trantor Software Pvt. Ltd?
Good as per my experience with the company.
New Learning Opportunities.

Flexible Working Hours.

Peaceful Working Environment.

Helps to go for more than you initially plan for yourself.
Very nice work culture
a very good place for freshers

and very nice place to work for everyone

they care for employees and make sure that they enjoy the working hours
Good Company
Great Opportunity to Learn

Very good working environment

Work life balance is good

Good and helping Mangers

Flexible work hours

Good Mentors and co-workers

Good Infra

Supportive Management
It's quite fun while working here. They don't stress you for your job, you know what to do and how to do.
Pros
No Work Pressure.
Cons
Salary can be lil less.