Trade Nivesh Investment Adviser Employee Reviews

Very Understandable and Experienced People
HR Executive (Current Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshMay 30, 2018
This isn't my first review to Trade Nivesh and I am also the ex employee of this firm and here I just want to tell you that as I experienced there a lot of things and I also recommend you to work with firm. You will get here very experienced people that will also help you to sharp you skills in more better way. They are also having good and positive working structure that will also provide you to comfortably work with them. Thanks for providing me this much of support.
Pros
Free Weekend tours
Cons
No cons
Good Work place
SEO Analyst (Current Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshMay 23, 2018
So as I am working in this firm only need to mention that here they are providing us good working culture and if we talk about salary and incentives so they are also providing good salary with good environment. Other than according to me here you will also get good knowledge in your concerned designation and they will also treat you as a part of their company not as their employee. I must recommend to join Trade Nivesh Investment Advisor and be the part of it if you need to go ahead we the growing corporate industry.
Pros
Working culture is good salary is acceptable
Cons
No breakfast facility available, free lunch outgoing
Good Business Ethics
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshJune 17, 2017
They believe in fair and healthy trade practices and their ultimate aim is to serve excellent products to the clients. They welcome noble suggestions and queries from Their esteemed clients.
Pros
Good environment, quick client handling
Cons
No cons
Learning
Process Analyst (Current Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshMay 22, 2016
I got opportunity to prepare SEBI Audit report. During this period I learnt many things.I found mistakes which executives usually does in their daily work and effect of this type of mistakes at the time of audit.

I got opportunity to work in compliance, support any payment department.

I also provided my 100% and proved myself best with every opportunity.

I found here a work environment where at every stages i got opportunity to do something challenging.

I don't think i found any work hardest even I enjoyed every part of work and tried to learn by every opportunity.

Also got opportunity to track the performance of all the departments.
Pros
I got oppotunities
Cons
Long Hours of working

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trade Nivesh Investment Adviser. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8