TRADE INDIA RESEARCH

TRADE INDIA RESEARCH Employee Reviews

India4 reviews
The company was good but there is a lot of work which makes us stressed the working time in that company was more from 9a.m.to 6:30pm after that also sometimes they make us forced till 8pm thats there is more stress in that company
Trade India Reserch is a good Company,good invoriement and seniours always support to everyone and salary always comes on time and work time is fix...
Pros
Cons
The working environment of the company is good. In this 2 year of experience I have learned many things regarding stock market as well as sales like how to solve the problem of client, techniques to generate sales from my juniors etc.
Management is good ans work place culture is good. Most enjoyable part is giving profit to client from stock market and doing sales.
its a gud company..my collegues were gud.my manager was supportive and gud to me.activities were organised to motivate and encourage the employees.appreciation was also given.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at TRADE INDIA RESEARCH. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5