Time Warner, Inc Employee Reviews

Had a fitness center
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMay 14, 2019
you had to bid for your hours to get a shift. If you did poorly you got a poor shift. If you did great you got a great shift, which i think is unfair
Pros
location
Cons
Company has changed to Spectrum so this is not a valid review
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 14, 2019
As with many companies, favoritism was rampant. Company had brought in efficiency consultants and had no clue as to true customer service. CEO was clueless on running a communication business.
Pros
Free cable and internet.
Cons
Poor management
This job can be lucrative if you are willing to check your morals at the door...i was not that type of person
Customer Service/Sales (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYApril 24, 2019
this was typically a high paced in bound call center. most people were calling with a complaint. typically there was a problem with their service, a complaint about their bill or they every once in a while they were looking to move or add services. Our job was to handle the initial concern. If that was a service issue we attempted to fix it from our chair. We toggled through our various systems sending out signals to reset the equipment. If this didn't work a service call needed to be set up however we were encouraged to avoid this at all costs! On every call we needed to transition to sales and pitch an upgrade of service to the customer allowing us to make a sale. Our calls were graded and if the pitch was not made and/or not successful this put our job in jeopardy.
Pros
we had the ability to earn commissions
Cons
we were required to pitch sales to people we knew didn't need or want them
Great Company
Information Technology Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 22, 2019
Great Company to work for. Good people to work with and the company takes good care of its people. Media and Entertainment is a fun industry to work in.
Excellant Fortune 100 Company
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 5, 2019
Each day is very busy need to be able to multitask and jump from one thing to another, no two days are the same. Need to function at C level 24/7. Work relationships are very important.
A terrific place to work at the time
Corporate Trainer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 3, 2019
You felt that you were part of the Time Warner organization; with advance info regarding programming, and incentives based on satisfying customer needs
Pros
I liked EVERYTHING
Cons
The department I worked in downsized and I had to relocate
Been a while
HR Service Processor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 8, 2019
Good while I was there. Great people and a growing company back when I was there. Good leadership and mentors. Very diverse workforce. I miss the environment
A corporate atmosphere
Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 4, 2019
It's a corporate job which is simply not for me. The works i was given as a intern was very mundane and taught me nothing as far as the job was concerned.
Excellent work experience
Engineer II/ ISP Engineer Support (Current Employee) –  Salem, NHMarch 1, 2019
Jobs were challenging as well as learning experiences. Employees were friendly and helpful with day to day training and tasks. Manager Was understanding. He took time to clarify his wishes on the jobs I performe.
Pros
location
Cons
quick due dates
Money was great.
Customer Service Lead Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kettering, OHFebruary 28, 2019
Great money but that’s about it. Super competitive and unable to advance unless you want to drink the kool-aid. I can also say there was no work/life balance.
Great place to work. Good people with lots of in-house perks like such as a private Movie Theatre on premise.
Manager of UNIX Operational Support Engineers (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 25, 2019
I'd start my day with a half hour standing team meeting with my off-shore team, my on-site team, and my remote team. We review outstanding tickets, update major projects, mention any important issues and address fires that need to be put out.. Then I'd meet with clients next hour to find out about their concerns, upcoming projects, upcoming tickets that need special attention and their general feeling about our partnership. After that I'd spend an hour updating Projects and documentation. Lunch with a Client. Then Global Management meeting with other Directors and managers in Warner Bros, Turner Networks, TW Corp and HBO. This is followed by a few hours of unstructured afternoon time which might be used to plan, design solutions and respond to the days emails. End of day we typically meet about the upcoming evening work and review our plans to ensure we are ready for flawless execution and we are ready to mitigate or back out should the unexpected occur .
Pros
Dynamic fast paced environment where the opportunity to learn is ever-present.
Cons
Dynamic fast paced environment where the opportunity to learn is...
The people made the difference
Infrastructure Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 18, 2019
Overall I enjoyed my time with the Time Warner family. The tough part about working at Time Warner was going through the re-organization process and seeing the impact it had on it's employees.
Pros
the people I worked with
Cons
re-orgs, lowered morale
Great company to work for
Network Applications Consultant (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYFebruary 10, 2019
one of the most amazing companies to work for! Great work life balance with big company capabilities but a home town feel. A typical day was attending sales calls, providing solutions for potential clients, ensuring technical continuity for all cut-overs to our new technology.
Pros
family oriented company
Cons
none, the company was amazing
customer service rep
Data entry and 10 key usage (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 7, 2019
I really liked my job at time warner comcast cable because it was a fun atomosphere and i worked with some great people. the hours were good and the discounts were amazing.
Great,
QA Tester (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 7, 2019
My number one priority is having a great team, who are able to communicate well. And I got that from the team. So looking forward to working with them again.
customer service representative
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYFebruary 4, 2019
This is a very interesting company to work for to say the least. They do have awesome benefits but the scheduling I think causes an high turnover rate as well as the location and convenience of travel for those utilizing public transportation. management is very friendly but professional, Coworkers very helpful in assisting new hires.
fun place to work
Lead Technician (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 3, 2019
if you like technology this is the place for you. you will learn alot here like about phones, cable boxes, and internet service and how to troubleshoot all equipment
Productive and healthy work environment
Producer/Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAJanuary 28, 2019
Time Warner Media was a good place to work with many benefits. I enjoyed the opportunity to work with many talented people and do my share to contribute to our department's advancement.
Productive and fun work place. Good Balance
BUSINESS ACCOUNT LIASON (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 24, 2019
The workplace culture was great. The balance of team effort along with balancing fun gave you motivation for being there. Some projects were team focused while most were not.
Pros
Worklife Balance
Cons
Too many management changes
No Comment
Inbound Sales/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 15, 2019
Nothing one of their "employees" on the low end of the totem pole could say to change their mind or make a difference. They are a greedy, money hungry, savage, unethical group of people and I would never consider working there again.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Too many to list

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Time Warner, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.