Time Warner, Inc

Time Warner, Inc Employee Reviews

Continual Flux. Constantly Project Deviations per C-Level Management. Stressful at Times on myself and Teams. My time at TWC reinforced my position on Senior and C-Level Management Incompetency. Keeping projects on schedule and on budget was a challenge. Satisfaction from Management from 58 Divisions on Support.
Music industry offered a good work/life balance, strong departmental communication and team work and a fun productive environment. Creative opportunities with each launch.
Pros
Flexible schedule, free product and fun events.
Cons
Pay was mediocre.
At the time I was a direct sales rep and was working on commission only. It was really good money at first until the commission structure started dropping over time down to less than half of original rate. I hear now that they do offer a base wage and now some are doing good but too many restrictions regarding territories.
Pros
Beneftis and W2 employee
Cons
Must be a top rep in order to make average income
Horrible company to work for. They treat you like a child and don’t praise you for your hard work. I applied for multiple positions to try and move up and I kept getting passed up on because they wanted me to stay working in the hub that I worked in. It was the hardest area to work in and not many could handle it. Once I found another job then and only then they offered me what I wanted. This company sucks
Cons
I enjoyed most of my time at Time Warner. Made many friends and most of my free time was spent with them. I enjoyed working for Time Warner and exceled in every level I was placed.
It's not organize the are very not together and does not consider there employees have a very high turnover of employment not a good place to work and .
Pros
Bonus
Cons
All bad need better organization
I was content and happy when I was employed by them. I would work for them again given the opportunity. I would even relocate to be able to work there again
Great training experience . I loved working for a company that invested in your future with many opportunities to exceed including optional training and advancement
During my time of hard work and reconciliation of the standards and declaration of my workplace ethnics, I've never felt left out or not included with everyone else.
Time Warner was a great place to work. The employees worked towards common goals. The management team was fair and kept you informed. The benefits and compensation were excellent,
This employer has a big brand name otherwise nothing special thay offer to employees as their benifit.They may consider inter company transfer and promoting within
Excellent environment to work you learn every day different task and challenge. Opportunity to grow and earn extra intensive progress. Excellent company to work
Time Warner was not the best company to work for. It seemed that their number one priority was getting the customers money. However that needed to happen. As an installer, they paid well, but found all these ridiculous things to "charge back", so our checks ended up being 2/3s of what they should have been.
They don’t care about certain employees if you ask me. There goal is to be able to cover there on back side. If you need a job just to get some stability ok but I personally would it a career
I will share my experience when I want to. Please do not require people to share their experience against people's will. Maybe people are not ready yet.
It was a challenging position but it was rewarding. You are exposed to many scenarios of different issues within the system. A lot of the people are very helpful.
Demanding and limited flexibility on hours and days but paid well.
Learned computer networking and was rewarding when problems solved with no further help.

Office was diversified and no one was singled out.
Its a okay place to work with good job advancement if you are willing to put in the work required for it. They will hold your hand for a bit before sending you to the wolves
It was a good place to work until it was merged by Spectrum who did not need our department of community affairs any longer. So, therefore, we were summarily let go.
Pros
Good company TWC
Cons
Not so good company Spectrum
Time Warner was purchased by AT&T and does not exist anymore. The culture at AT&T is completely different. Any prospective job applicants sould be aware of that.
I enjoyed working for the biggest media company in the world it was enjoyable to be with my coworkers as we were able to work well with each other and work was fulfilling.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Time Warner, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.