Thomas Cook Employee Reviews

Found 251 reviews matching the search See all 1,048 reviews
Great Company with Great team !
Manager - MICE Operations (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaApril 20, 2019
The work culture is great. I have learned a lot here. My team works together and believe in team work. One can get great opportunity here to learn in various department. TCIL is one of the biggest player in Travel Industry.
Thomas Cook Center Of Learning India
Assistant Manager ORM and Escalation (Former Employee) –  MumbaiMarch 23, 2019
Shambolic. Paid a huge sum of Money for a desired course Wiz Travel Operations. On Completion of Course given a job which is totally different from the course opted for. Not Worth the money.

On Consulting with the HR and seniors no assistance given. Felt cheated as paid for Operations course and given a totally different job.

**Work culture amazing
Good
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  MumbaiMarch 17, 2019
Cordial work atmosphere, however due to volume of work, it was generally long working hours. Overall it was a good experience.
Definitely recommend working here.
Pros
Cordial work environment
Cons
Long working hours
Productive and Informative
part of my internship (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMarch 1, 2019
As part of the internship, I worked at Thomas cook for a month.
I was assigned various Visa process for different countries and took responsibility in finishing all the task given to me effectively and efficiently.
Superb Company
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  GurgaonFebruary 24, 2019
Thomas cook India Ltd is a superb company to work for, at any level. Everything is perfect with the organisation and it is one of the leading Forex related Business institution in India
Pros
On time Salary, follow government rules & regulations strictly, Training & Support and other many perks
Cons
Work Pressure
Challenging Job
Senior Operations Executive (Former Employee) –  pune, indiaFebruary 18, 2019
When i resumed in this job , the boss was good and gave us free hand to develop the business and ensure that we get business and growth for the company and this was the best time in my career and learning
Pros
independent working when i resumed
Cons
management wasnt good
Superb work culture
Assistant Manager in Leisure Travel Outbound (Former Employee) –  MUMBAIFebruary 9, 2019
Spent almost half of my current carrier here and learned so many thing with related to travel trade and supportive staff and bosses to work with on day to day basis and very helpful.
workplace culture
Manager Credit Control (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 20, 2019
Maintaing, analyzing customer MIS and formulating budgets to attain the cost efficient operations. Providing the same to Top-5 Customers & summary MIS to other customers as per the requirement.
Establishing yearly Top line & Bottom line budgets and reviewing, conducting variance analysis to compare budgets with actuals.
Work and Fun
Accounts Assistant (Former Employee) –  MUMBAIDecember 10, 2018
Good place to work and learn about Travel and Foreign exchange. Employee friendly company. Good opportunity to work in different departments . Many activities and initiatives are taken by HR
Pros
Perks and Bonus
Cons
Growth
If you want to grow best place
Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 5, 2018
I joined this orgainisation last year and what a place it is if you have a dream to grow in a corporate field this is the place where every one gets a chance to show case their knowledge and appreciated for their work
Great place to learn and work with
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort, MumbaiNovember 10, 2018
Taking decision working with Thomas Cook was one of the best decisions of my life being my 1st job. I started my internship with Thomas Cook. Staff are every much co operative. Too much to learn from the management. Its really fun working with the Thomas cook with friendly atmosphere and team.
Multi National Company
Accounts Assistant and Credit Controller (Former Employee) –  Cochin - KeralaNovember 7, 2018
A company spanning all over the world, maintain the international standard in all the areas..

working experience was very good which gave me turning point in my career.
This was an interim job for me
Travel Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduOctober 7, 2018
I was working here only 4 months and then we relocated to the US. I did learn a lot about how a travel agency works as prior to this I was always with an Airline.
Cons
Great place to work with
customer care representative (Former Employee) –  Gurugram, HaryanaSeptember 21, 2018
Great platform to learn client servicing and work ethics. Understanding clients needs and solving queries was fun and taught a sense of responsibility. The management helped gain experience in quality deliverance within stipulated time. The hardest part was the stress but have learnt time management.
Pros
Helping staff, free food, friendly work environment
Cons
Long travel time and no provision for payment for extra hours given
great start
Travel Executive (Former Employee) –  bangaloreSeptember 20, 2018
Employers receive hundreds of applications for each vacancy. Therefore, normally only successful applicants receive an update on their application.
However, you can check online a any time to see whether your chosen vacancy is still open or has been closed.
Pros
good place
Cons
hectic
Well Organized
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Thiruvananthapuram, KeralaAugust 14, 2018
Very well Organized and professional foreign exchange with high operation standards and ethics.

Won best branch in India award during the year - 2010.
working great
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 21, 2018
It is very good company to start career

good management and workplace is good.

supportive staff and moral support from managers. people helpful

good working environment
Thomas cook product
Customer Relationship Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 21, 2018
It was a great fun working for Thomas Cook to launch new products every season considering budget for Australia-New Zealand and Africa along with flights and itinerary. There was always support from the seniors and really enjoyed working for TC.The thing I most enjoyed was to work on budget and contracting with airlines, negotiating for the fares and finding new routing and better flight options.
Pros
free lunch
Good place to grow
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 5, 2018
Thomas Cook gave me really good opportunities for growth. The perks were amazing too, annual FAM trips, bonuses, parties, supplier get togethers etc.
Right Place to work
Associated as an 'Executive Accounts (Former Employee) –  BangaloreJune 17, 2018
It has been a leading International brand in Foreign Exchange & Leisure travel from more than 135 years in India, this is the company where i have learnt how to work in diversified and multiple verticals and how to handle the pressure.