What is it like to work at The Professional Couriers?
handling the team
Written by Branch manager (Former Employee) from Chennai, Tamil Nadu on July 29, 2019
• Maintain the office discipline.
• Solving the employee’s grievance.
• Doing the assigned job, according to the profile.
• Accounting the branch daily opening and closing cash.
• Sourcing and Screening the candidate.
What are people saying about the leadership at The Professional Couriers?
of employees approve of CEO’s performance
CEO Approval is based on 15 ratings
Productive and fun workplace
Written by Assistant Accountant (Former Employee) from Mumbai, Maharashtra on May 14, 2019
--The work load was manageable
- The staffs were very helpful and co-ordinating
- There was something lacking in management
- Got an opportunity to learn more in Tally as well as the organizational behaviour.