The Dow Chemical Company

The Dow Chemical Company Employee Reviews

Very professional and safe
Excellent work-life balance culture. Good opportunity to grow even in new fields. Plenty of growth opportunity and pay scales.

Top-Notch Safety Culture and environment
Good
Nice atmospehere to work.work safety always. Employeer friendly always.employee motivation.good and healthy food
Always traing given

Quite atmosephere
Inclusive and diverse culture
DOW mainly focus on inclusion. People at DOW are supportive. I learned Capital Project Activities, different EH&S standards, Maintenance Activities, PCS Functioning. Management of DOW is very good. They arrange different fun activities, appreciation program, festival celebration. The most enjoyable part of the job is EH&S Internal Audit. I learned many things while preparing for audit. Overall great experience while working at DOW.
Good experience
Good experience working as a team lead in this orgaBanization
• Improved quality and client reference ability by addressing systemic root causes via a robust quality management system.

• Engage with Transitions, training & reporting teams.

• Demonstrate effective problem- solving skills.
you can gain your knowledge and improve your skils.
i got trained and have ideas how to work,working procedure .project works.different types of advanced and modified equipment,safety rules.different types of inter lock system's.
Great place to work with insecurity
Dow chemical company is a great place to work. But in chennai, India, local managemnet was not good. They shown partiality to some personnel. But all policies and work life balance was very good
Productive workplace with immense scope for learning
It really is a family at Dow, your voice is heard and employees are always encouraged to participate and grow within the organization.
You really get to interact with your peers across the organization and have access to an immense knowledge base.
Good Culture
Good Place to work. Work life balance.
Avergate salary

Good place to learn and grow

Most of the people retire from here.

Would recommned to friends and colleagues
Great culture and people
I learnt a lot while I was at Dow. I learnt most of my management skills, how to coach someone, how to manage time, basics of data analytics and collaborating across cultures.
good organization
good organization, culture, people, salary, respect, job security, everyone aspires to be part of this esteemed organization in every corner of the world
Very nice to plance to work
Most enjoyable work, work life balance, lucrative, unforgettable , rewarding , challenging, human value and encouraging etc etc etc etc etc experience
Pros
Freedom
Cons
nil
Good Place to hang around
The company is good to hang around for few years as growth prospects are limited. There is work-life balance and one must be yes-man to succeed in the company and yes must change as management changes.
Pros
Pay Package
Cons
Growth prospects
Its a fun loving place to work with
My days starts with checking out mails. Then work given to me from my Managers about their travel or any event related work.
Then comes indents followed with sample request making, creating new vendor code follow-up for payment .

This company is system oriented which was a very new experience for me.

Work culture is very and always coming up with new events for us to take part in.

The most hardest part was to handle duel Managers.

The most enjoyable part was team work.
Pros
Scankes & Tea
peaceful workplace
nice place to work. but the problem is they won't identify good workers inside the company,they always hire from other companies any pay high salary to them. never expect to change department to gain knowledge. it won't happen here. only a person with leaders reference can get career improvement.
Pros
flexible timing, no stress
Cons
politics in management
Good to Learn when we are in Support Environment
Good to Learn when we are in Support Environment
Learnt many new technologies and have hands on experience with more Platforms. Ability to communicate with Clients easily. Eco-Friendly Environment.
Supportive leaders and associates
Nice company to work with, I was working with Tcs as Dow as my client. DOW has amazing staff and very helpful employees.
I wish I could Join Dow on payrolls, one of the best companies.
Its good company to work specially giving work life balance and flexible working hours.

Dow Believe in Safety which is the best thing i learn in the organization.
except work nothing is there
i just want to say one thing about management its totally worst.they will take you as trainee but work profile is completely different,even they will use you as a under 10th fail worker.
Pros
free lunch, traveling
Cons
job profile, work profile
Overall good
It is payroll company so there is a partiality between contract employees and direct staffs.
The appreciation of the company is not much expected

Lot of political moves
Good Environment
The job was enjoyable and enthusiastic.I gained a lot of knowledge on piping codes,standards,design&materials.The management was so supportive and encouraged well.The working environment was good,ideas was motivated.I want an expansion of my knowledge and career growth.The company motivated the employees and appreciate them in the work so that i love to work in the space.
Highly productive and efficient work culture
Great work culture with proper ethics and even highly competitive research for novel designing and processing. Employee friendly environment with well management and resources.