The British School

The British School Employee Reviews

India4 reviews
it is a good place to teach children, I have been teaching lower years from year two to pre-nursery, I was have a good time with my work, so I like a good place to work.
Very good ambience and working culture. Give lots of freedom with the set target to reach. Innovative ideas and out of box ideas for betterment is well appreciated, acknowledged and if logically proven good to larger community can be implemented.
I was given a huge platform to develop my skills during my tenure at The British School. Here, I worked at the post of Executive Secretary and organized a vast array of events such as the International Baccalaureate 5 Year review function, Valediction Ceremony, Round Square Conference and IB & SAIBSA Workshops. Managing and coordinating these events enabled me to work well under pressure in a team with strict deadlines to adhere to and yet, produce high quality results.
Pros
dynamic environment
There is no kind of management system in this workplace. All d co-workers are confined to themselves only. To pass the time over that place is the hardest part of the job. To much work but dissatisfied salary.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The British School?