Texmo Industries

Texmo Industries Employee Reviews

India54 reviews
If salary is hike for that job...the job is very satisfying...then want good trainers to learn a programmes and improve knowledge of work skills to the employees
1.To learn & make perfection on corrective of mistakes on work.
2.Stressful Environment but Get an energetic assure to work wherever with stress after resign from Texmo
The review mechanism is fine and methodology adopted is outstanding and each questionnaire is prepared very carefully. This easy to answer and properly narrated and answered
My work experience 14 years I have learned some many things from my superiors officers and Managers in my work experience and worked my level best and improved much.
i was doing my job perfectly but due to less number of employees the other jobs were also given to me and i did'nt find any time to rest between working hours and was working continuously to complete my job.so i found difficult to work there.
Cons
Not following the social ethics company management, so many staff's affected by in last 5 years. Management to cut the employees benefits of leaves, bones
Pros
No benefits
Cons
less salary, rare promotion, relax job, good work-life balance. good experience for entry level diploma & engineering graduates to work with various manufacturing process machines
From technical terms to managing qualities one can learn all kind of industrial activities. As I foresaid, new comers can utilize it very well and for experienced persons it will be competitive and challenging.
A typical day at work is peaceful place in the company.day to day learning with production and quality control testing with measurement gauges to calibration easily learn to the department of quality control.
It is a good place to start new career there and good place to new things in a amiable environment.They provide enough training to learn basic concepts and teach in a good manner.
It's was so experience I had but little bit changes I need so that only I have to change my job.
Management was really super care every employees like here family members
Not much expectations in salary
Good work and life balance

Lot of leading in new process and multi skill development also there

Need to be precise on your work
It is good parts motor and pumps. Heavy automobile items. It is to important to planning activities. Such as to monitoring and maintain by systematically arrangements for every items.
Good but pressure sometimes. Job security is not there.Can be sacked at any time. Systematic approaching for all jobs and tracicility and identification made easy.
Here we can learn a lot of things like gaining knowledge of pumps and motors, can learn about team management, time management. Wee can develop our leadership skills.
Good place many divisions of production an pump,
No.1 pump industries in India................................................................Good working environment.
TEXMO INDUSTRIES believes in customer satisfaction and hence they do strong R&D on their products before launch.

They have successfully launched many products after R&D done in many typical sites for successful testing and getting desired results.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare
Happy working at texmo industries.This the place where we can learn lot of things to grow in our life .How good the company is for our growths.Job security is key in this company.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Good company learned a lot got good experience from that company.Good coordination between management and employee.pay is good and payments is also timely.
Pros
No night shift
Cons
No lunch
Here I start my career, motor and pump manufacturing company. Here i get some knowledge about CNC machine operating and programming. And also have good knowledge in quality inspection
Texmo Industries considered to be one of the largest Motor manufacturers in India. I have indulged in strong training through out the days in the company. This gives opportunity like young peoples to shine in there career,
Pros
Gained good experiance
Cons
Salary is lower