Texmo Industries

Texmo Industries Employee Reviews

stressful and continuous working job
i was doing my job perfectly but due to less number of employees the other jobs were also given to me and i did'nt find any time to rest between working hours and was working continuously to complete my job.so i found difficult to work there.
Cons
Stressful job, not job security
Not following the social ethics company management, so many staff's affected by in last 5 years. Management to cut the employees benefits of leaves, bones
Pros
No benefits
Entry Level very good
less salary, rare promotion, relax job, good work-life balance. good experience for entry level diploma & engineering graduates to work with various manufacturing process machines
According to me, its great opportunity and scope for freshers to gain experience here
From technical terms to managing qualities one can learn all kind of industrial activities. As I foresaid, new comers can utilize it very well and for experienced persons it will be competitive and challenging.
Workplace culture is nice environment
A typical day at work is peaceful place in the company.day to day learning with production and quality control testing with measurement gauges to calibration easily learn to the department of quality control.
Quality control
It is a good place to start new career there and good place to new things in a amiable environment.They provide enough training to learn basic concepts and teach in a good manner.
Good job
It's was so experience I had but little bit changes I need so that only I have to change my job.
Management was really super care every employees like here family members
Good company to start your career
Not much expectations in salary
Good work and life balance

Lot of leading in new process and multi skill development also there

Need to be precise on your work
Very easily
It is good parts motor and pumps. Heavy automobile items. It is to important to planning activities. Such as to monitoring and maintain by systematically arrangements for every items.
Learning's possible
Good but pressure sometimes. Job security is not there.Can be sacked at any time. Systematic approaching for all jobs and tracicility and identification made easy.
Productive and knowledge institute
Here we can learn a lot of things like gaining knowledge of pumps and motors, can learn about team management, time management. Wee can develop our leadership skills.
Maintenance
Good place many divisions of production an pump,
No.1 pump industries in India................................................................Good working environment.
Strong belief on customer delight
TEXMO INDUSTRIES believes in customer satisfaction and hence they do strong R&D on their products before launch.

They have successfully launched many products after R&D done in many typical sites for successful testing and getting desired results.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare
A Good Company to work with.We can learn new things seamlessly.
Happy working at texmo industries.This the place where we can learn lot of things to grow in our life .How good the company is for our growths.Job security is key in this company.
Pros
Job security
Fun workplace
Good company learned a lot got good experience from that company.Good coordination between management and employee.pay is good and payments is also timely.
Pros
No night shift
Cons
No lunch
Quality inspector
Here I start my career, motor and pump manufacturing company. Here i get some knowledge about CNC machine operating and programming. And also have good knowledge in quality inspection
A good company
Texmo Industries considered to be one of the largest Motor manufacturers in India. I have indulged in strong training through out the days in the company. This gives opportunity like young peoples to shine in there career,
Pros
Gained good experiance
Cons
Salary is lower
Motor, coimbatore
I wish to work in a challenging environment that encourages continuous learning where I could show my cent percent hard work and dedication.i like a any work.
motor
Good for all fresher's..., bcoz that work easily think it..
Create new feature path in this company, main think is it motivated to all trainees so that company good.
Fun workplace
Good. But only problem is language and food. Firstly too suffer to change the food habits. Nice work culture. Good learn the new language. But only thing is shift timings.
Pros
Free accombidation
Cons
No comments
quality
This company is good but the management was very poor. Because no exhauster available on the roof,lot of dusts. Its causes the human health. This company not provide salary slip so no assurance our salary.but salary is good.
Pros
Cons
8hours only