Teva Pharmaceuticals

Teva Pharmaceuticals Employee Reviews

India28 reviews
I learnt a lot in Teva as started career in Production.

I worked in process engineering & projects management.

I worked in Green Field projects & completed many projects working & leading a team.

Learnt project completion with cash flow management & working as per Global Engineering guidelines.

Now everything I learnt, helping me in Procurement in getting maximum savings for Organisation.

Handling PAN India spend for MGS (Manufacturing, Goods & Services) category.
Good company facilities but they are misused as most of the time is spent in extracurricular activities and work is compromised. Old employees here do not involve new employees and isolate them.
I did not have pleasant work experience working with Teva. I would not recommend anyone to join Teva.
Good company for settling in carrier. And also for learning environment. Good working culture and no harrashment but the target achieving timeline to develop yourself
Pros
Good salary hike
Cons
management was good, working environment was good, working hours good, culture was very good, employee favor, good salary.
day to day working knowledge as per daily working.
A great place to work at. Employers around are very helpful and they have various activities conducted during festivals. Management is really good. I got to learn more about the QA department.
Management is good. Employee friendly climate.
New tasks are given

HR facilities are in place.

Appreciation of work is done

Team building activities are performed
Teva is good company for freshers to start their career. It has nice work environment and policies for employees. And facilities like lunch and transport are also available.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Teva management always create pressure to down line, Management never believe in prosperity of subordinate. They mean only by just work,management calls any time .managment should understand health and personal prob some time. After all we are working for company more than 50hrs in a week.
Pros
Company take some rupees
Cons
Short break for Tea and snakes
though its no 1 generic company the management is very poor. there is no decision making ability to anyone.and high risk of job security. they dont consider their employee and market scenario just fire. Pathetic company to work for
Now is all ready ok but life statement & job salary not matched. Overall the company is the best but my management my facility not providet it's true. Others life and pay is ok mentality to not change in company management
Pros
ok
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Teva Pharmaceuticals?
A great place to work with team and enjoyment everyday. Employees work very hard but exciting environment to be a part of collaboration, this build due to quality head was too strict so everyone coordinate very well. I learned one thing that how to handle pressure and accepts assigned task.Hardest part was, after taking lot of efforts and even every time proving myself regarding completion of various tasks then also not getting better prospects by organisation. Memorable thing was that our team recognized by Global QA head for supporting in launching of 3 molecules in Japan Market.
Pros
very less amount to pay for lunch, weakly off, a nice game room, fun parties occasionally at five star hotels
Cons
less job security, Payment to less as compared to qualification
I worked as Medical coder involved in coding of adverse events , and was part of a team of medical coders to Teva pharmaceuticals and was working in my organisation in Bangalore..
Working with Teva was a learning experience.
This is the best company . I have been working here for last 5 years and I learnt lots of things. I got good opportunities to show skill and talents. Work culture is friendly. Seniors empower you and enhance your knowledge about the work allotted.
Pros
Free lunch facility, incentives, overtime, 5 days of week working
A typical day at Teva is a busy day, but makes me feel very mentally satisfied at the end of the day. Get to learn new things everyday and makes each and every day a fruitful and productive day for self as well as organisation. Management has professional approach with personal touch. Teva treats it's all employees as it's family member and all the opinions and suggestions put forth by any employee are respected and considered to be thought over it. Each and every moment at a company is the enjoyable part for me as I mentally feel satisfied, and am willing to be a part of all the activities going and till yet, I never felt any hard moment since I have joined this organisation. For me, Teva is the best organisation to work for and has the best workplace culture that I've seen through out my professional career of more than 16 years.
Pros
Care for every employee with their growth along with the organisation's growth
Cons
Not applicable
hard to the workplace we should what the procedure follow the
work.day to to day work we should complete compulsory. otherwise next what they the planning to work change.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
FDA approved chemist working as a production planner by leading a team of 40 peoples. Monthly/daily planning. Monthly Shift schedule. Monthly/daily OEE. Breakdown Analysis.
Got opportunity in Teva Pharma to lead projects, regulatory requirements and compliance . Learn to overcome on problems and coordination with internal as well as cross functional teams..
Pros
Current Role gives focus on interactive
Cons
Promotions
Good experience since it is a grown organization. However HR policies are very unclear and management involvement is poor. There is hardly any connect with pharma side.
Nice work and family life balance, good maintained facility.
Nice work culture,

but very slow in implementing new things

...........................................
Pros
nice facility
Cons
Seniors missed their ability
Teva is good MNC, learned many new things. Got good exposure. I am in stability department, analysing products for Israel market. We have very good team.
Pros
Free transport
I worked at Teva as an in-plant trainee. My experience was overall very good. All the staff were co-operative and they taught me a lot of things. The training provided me with insights into pharmaceutical line and generated curiosity in me about pharmaceuticals.
Pros
Free Lunch, Good Support
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teva Pharmaceuticals. Our community is ready to answer.