Teva Pharmaceuticals Employee Reviews

Found 21 reviews matching the search See all 1,001 reviews
good
Executive (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 4, 2018
management was good, working environment was good, working hours good, culture was very good, employee favor, good salary.
day to day working knowledge as per daily working.
it's ok
Associate (Current Employee) –  Sanand, GujaratJanuary 16, 2018
Now is all ready ok but life statement & job salary not matched. Overall the company is the best but my management my facility not providet it's true. Others life and pay is ok mentality to not change in company management
Pros
ok
Productive and fun environment
Trainee in QA Department (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 19, 2018
A great place to work at. Employers around are very helpful and they have various activities conducted during festivals. Management is really good. I got to learn more about the QA department.
No time for fun
Production shift officer (Current Employee) –  Madhya PradeshApril 30, 2018
Teva management always create pressure to down line, Management never believe in prosperity of subordinate. They mean only by just work,management calls any time .managment should understand health and personal prob some time. After all we are working for company more than 50hrs in a week.
Pros
Company take some rupees
Cons
Short break for Tea and snakes
Best employer and really worth to work for.
Scientist Principal - Formulation Analytical R & D (Current Employee) –  Ambarnath, MaharashtraJuly 2, 2017
A typical day at Teva is a busy day, but makes me feel very mentally satisfied at the end of the day. Get to learn new things everyday and makes each and every day a fruitful and productive day for self as well as organisation. Management has professional approach with personal touch. Teva treats it's all employees as it's family member and all the opinions and suggestions put forth by any employee are respected and considered to be thought over it. Each and every moment at a company is the enjoyable part for me as I mentally feel satisfied, and am willing to be a part of all the activities going and till yet, I never felt any hard moment since I have joined this organisation. For me, Teva is the best organisation to work for and has the best workplace culture that I've seen through out my professional career of more than 16 years.
Pros
Care for every employee with their growth along with the organisation's growth
Cons
Not applicable
poor management
Sr. Manager - Projects (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 19, 2018
though its no 1 generic company the management is very poor. there is no decision making ability to anyone.and high risk of job security. they dont consider their employee and market scenario just fire. Pathetic company to work for
Highly Productive using Innovative Techniques adhering to the Quality & Safety Ethics.
Research Scientist (Former Employee) –  GOAApril 30, 2016
I felt very lucky to be a part of Teva industry for the period of 3 years, i learned lot of techniques about the Analytical Method development & Method Validation as per the Customer Requirements and adhering to the ICH & GLP Principles.very Good exposure to communicate with colleagues of Teva across the globe with Video & Tele Conferences.and Preparation of Method Development, validation & Protocol Preparations.The Management supports well to provide required resources.Colleagues are very supportive and felt like a family while working at Teva. I developed the Most superstitious Projects at Teva, i thank to HOD for providing an opportunity to handle such projects by having faith on me to assign the Tasks. Awarded as a best Performer of the organization twice.
Pros
Periodic Outbond programmes.
Cons
Extra Care during Late Working hours.
Technically strong & highly Technology lines
Associate engineering (Former Employee) –  Sanand, Ahmadabad, GujaratJune 24, 2015
Highly technology & high speed line so improvement knowledge with minimum time troubleshooting development

Global Management is good & motivating but local to be improving with global level. they have provide external training for technical & personal development.

Good & excellent co-worker team work.

when communication gap occur at that time face hardest part in job completion.

Project execution in critical stage - in VVR facility & Tank Farm area.
Pros
free Transportation & very low cost food facility
Cons
Na
Productive and fun workplace.
Sr. Officer (Current Employee) –  Navi MumbaiAugust 22, 2017
This is the best company . I have been working here for last 5 years and I learnt lots of things. I got good opportunities to show skill and talents. Work culture is friendly. Seniors empower you and enhance your knowledge about the work allotted.
Pros
Free lunch facility, incentives, overtime, 5 days of week working
nice work place
Executive (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJune 14, 2017
hard to the workplace we should what the procedure follow the
work.day to to day work we should complete compulsory. otherwise next what they the planning to work change.
Pros
free lunch
challenging
technical officer (Former Employee) –  gwaliorMay 8, 2013
starts with factory round, then daily meeting, management report, review of the day's production, planning of next day.
Pros
foreign tours
Cons
long hours and no weekends
Manager Analytical Research (Current Employee) –  ThaneMay 13, 2017
Got opportunity in Teva Pharma to lead projects, regulatory requirements and compliance . Learn to overcome on problems and coordination with internal as well as cross functional teams..
Pros
Current Role gives focus on interactive
Cons
Promotions
Updated guidelines were followed
Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 27, 2016
Overall it was good learning. There is no fix job profile atleast till the time new employee get settle down at new organization. More gap between senior and junior peoples.
Pros
No lunch or any facility by company
Cons
It was very enriching experience
Medical Coder (Former Employee) –  KarnatakaAugust 27, 2017
I worked as Medical coder involved in coding of adverse events , and was part of a team of medical coders to Teva pharmaceuticals and was working in my organisation in Bangalore..
Working with Teva was a learning experience.
Small work place.
Deputy Manager (Current Employee) –  MumbaiApril 10, 2017
Good experience since it is a grown organization. However HR policies are very unclear and management involvement is poor. There is hardly any connect with pharma side.
Fun workplace
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Verna, GOADecember 1, 2014
All senior executives aer very friendly in nature.Within one month i learned to handle most of instruments.
Pros
Free Transport facility.
Productive and fun at work place
Scientist-II (Current Employee) –  Amarnath, MaharashtraApril 4, 2017
Nice work and family life balance, good maintained facility.
Nice work culture,
but very slow in implementing new things
...........................................
Pros
nice facility
Cons
Seniors missed their ability
Good Company to explore and learn the technology and management skills
process Engineer-TSD in Teva Pharmaceuticals ltd (Current Employee) –  DelhiFebruary 20, 2014
The work starts at mrng 9 am to 6:30 however it will be extended as per requirement.

How to do cost improvement& capacity enhancement activities

Very good and co-operative and focused on goal

Inter depatment co-ordianation

Calculation of basic engineering data
Productive and positive learning environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  Margao, GoaSeptember 11, 2016
I worked at Teva as an in-plant trainee. My experience was overall very good. All the staff were co-operative and they taught me a lot of things. The training provided me with insights into pharmaceutical line and generated curiosity in me about pharmaceuticals.
Pros
Free Lunch, Good Support
Production Planner
Senior Production Executive (Former Employee) –  AhemdabadJune 12, 2017
FDA approved chemist working as a production planner by leading a team of 40 peoples. Monthly/daily planning. Monthly Shift schedule. Monthly/daily OEE. Breakdown Analysis.