TERI University

TERI University Employee Reviews

India6 reviews
The work culture at TERI is mixed, for new projects the pressure will be more. The laboratory work culture is friendly. We can work here happily. Overall i like the place.
Conducive Learning Environment to grow and learn. The work life balance is great.

The classrooms are good and spacious for students with good facilities.
Very well experince with add on persuing MBA during those two years with exposure in environment le awareness and climate change activity and policy studies
I learned here alot and it was really nice that i had been a part of TERI University. I was a student here and also worked in two projects. Those projects helped in learning more about ArcGis and ERDAS Emagine and also other online software.
the data was collected for provision of urban services in Gurgaon City. Excel was used to analyzed the trends on the basis of both primary and secondary data then the final report was submitted to the HUDCO to design efficient policies for the respected areas.
Pros
reimburse field work expenses
At TERI University, I learnt a lot about research works. Even though the degree was Plant Biotechnology we studied different areas.
The main focus was kept on the lab work

Subjects like IPR, Bioethics and communications were also taught.

I was working as a Placement head for the campus placement program.