Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Found 465 reviews matching the search See all 18,218 reviews
Good company but bad too
Csa (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMarch 19, 2019
Dosent give leave balance if we have our holidays pending then too
Lots of pressure for work
Process does not gives any national holidays
Lots of overtime
Pros
Cons
Yes longest hours
Not good enough compared to other MNC's
Technical Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanMarch 18, 2019
Good for freshers but not good for experienced candidates. Lacks transparency and management is too biased. Unfriendly work environment and too much work pressure.
Pros
Worst management, lacs transparency
Cons
Attractive Bonanza all over the year.
Na
Customer Service Executive in U.S (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMarch 7, 2019
I had enjoyed working with TP initially but as the days passed, things started changing and became really frustrating working there because of management.
Highly stressful job with lack of ethics in management team considering the brand
Customer Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshMarch 7, 2019
Reasonable place to work if you are highly focussed towards growth and career but at the same time the management team at the junior and middle levels is highly partial
Pros
Rewards and Recognition
Fun workplace, management issues persists
Customer care executive (CCE) (Former Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanMarch 1, 2019
It is a fun workplace though there area many managerial level issues at the workplace. At the associate level, the management seems to be a bit careless though.
March 14, 2019

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Our goal is to provide employees with several schedule options in order to meet their needs. We also provide plenty of benefits to reward them of their hard work. Thank you.

Employees are not aware about the company policies, specially HR department.
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Indore New Palasia, Madhya PradeshFebruary 28, 2019
I am disappointed with HR service with this company. Overall it is a good company Specially Operation department where I worked was the best I must say. Still guys are helping and they have helpful behaviour. but employee care did fake commitments. Even though this guys are not aware about the company policies. HR needs to work on this.
Pros
Healthy and learning environment
Cons
Not updated Employee Care
March 14, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are truly sorry to know about experience. We hope you can share this with us via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform so that we can properly conduct an investigation.

Productive and fun work place
Sr CUSTOMER Care executive (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 22, 2019
Teleperformance is such a wonderful atmosphere to work. There is a gud team leaders managers all of them very gud in management. And they conducting events to stress relefie tats gud to staffs.
February 28, 2019

We are happy to know that we are providing you a wonderful working experience. We ensure that you will get the best assistance as possible. All the best and have a nice day!

Customer care associate (Current Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshFebruary 22, 2019
Teleperformance company is very good and very friendly and helpful nature and I am great ful to work in Teleperformance current organization as since 3 years.
Pros
Na
Cons
Ns
February 28, 2019

Thank you for the positive feedback. It's great to see that you're enjoying your stay at Teleperformance. Our goal is to make sure our employees are efficient, but at the same time, having fun at work, enjoying the company of their coworkers and given career advancement opportunities.

Management is poor
Tse (Current Employee) –  IndoreFebruary 20, 2019
We have good environment in tp but thing is that leads of the department have some type of attitude...which is not good for the company....i hate all the politics
February 28, 2019

Thank you for bringing this to our attention as this is very alarming. We do not tolerate these kinds of incidents in the work place. Kindly share this with us via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform so that we can conduct an investigation.

Management dont want good people growth any person gave him money for the permotion
Care desk (Former Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanFebruary 19, 2019
Management dont want good people growth.
Permotion on money basis not from work basis
who the give money to the management they will permote him......
February 27, 2019

We are truly sorry to learn about your experience here in TP. We do not tolerate such experience in the work place and we would like to make it up to you. Kindly share this with us via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform to further investigate this issue.

Customer service executive (Former Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshFebruary 18, 2019
This is biggest and top of company also got no1 place for customer satisfaction award to this company
Company across the world so many branches in so many counties.
There is no any targets and workloads,employee satisfaction company
February 27, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We make sure that our employees are given plenty of career-advancement opportunities, provide a good working environment, and foster a culture of providing guidance and support to those who need it. Have a great day!

Asst. Manager Training (Current Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanFebruary 17, 2019
It's an amazing experience working with Teleperformance. Management is understanding and have great knowledge of work. I learnt a lot from here and made me what I am today.
February 26, 2019

We sincerely appreciate your time in sharing your feedback. We are pleased to learn about your amazing experience with us while learning a lot of things. We also see to it that employees are molded into successful individuals in the future.

Productive all times, Its really good and easy work atmosphere, I learn each and every day, its a shortest distance travel, Every learning is good.
Collections Analyst (Current Employee) –  ChennaiFebruary 17, 2019
Productive all times, Its really good and easy work atmosphere, I learn each and every day, its a shortest distance travel, Every learning is good and needed
February 26, 2019

Thank you for your positive review. We see to it that we provide compensations to our excellent employees. We also ensure that incentives such as bonuses are being provided to encourage them to work harder.

Long working hours and normal pay
Technical Support Executive (Former Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanFebruary 8, 2019
Not totally satisfied working in teleperformance. No sense of caring for the employees. Al that wants to be achieved is the target even when proper support is not provided
February 14, 2019

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Rest assured that Teleperformance do not tolerate favoritism and such attitude in the work place. Hope you can share this with us via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform in order for us to conduct an investigation.

I lost my mobile phone and wallet in my locker
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) –  Mohali, PunjabFebruary 1, 2019
I lost my mobile phone and wallet in my locker than i was working in telepermance mohali afterthat i went to admin care and employment care but he said that go approval or after 14 day approval was come and employcare said me camera was not working
What is that
So i left my job
February 7, 2019

Your concern is alarming. Hope you can share this with us via our http://bit.ly/TPHR-Form so that we can conduct an investigation and address the issue. Thank you.

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshJanuary 30, 2019
It was great working there overall. I worked there for around 23months and we all were working there as a family. I worked there and grew there as an assistant manager of operations.
Pros
Work environment
Cons
Na
February 1, 2019

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We see to it that we provide employees with plenty of opportunities for career growth to mold them into successful individuals. All the best and have a nice day!

Transforms excellence into passion
Team Manager (Current Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshJanuary 29, 2019
Amazing company to work with. Have a vision and ensures all the employees work for the same.
"One team, One dream" rule which company ensures that everyone is aligned to achieve the same goal.
February 1, 2019

Thank you for your short review. All the best and have a great day ahead!

every think is good but team leader or doing perusalty
Tele Caller Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 27, 2019
every think is good but team leader or doing perusalty .
i request to management team that please look in the problem because we can not do any thing .
January 30, 2019

Your concern is alarming. We wanted to know details about this and hope you can share it with us via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform for assistance. Thank you.

regarding salary and time
Executive position in Teleperformance India (Current Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshJanuary 25, 2019
this company dosen't give you a particular day of holiday they give you off any day in the week and salary because i am working in indore so slary is too low.
Pros
work environment
Cons
salary and time
January 28, 2019

Thank you for your honest review. We aim to provide employees with competitive salary along with incentives and bonuses to reward their hard work. Hope you can share this with us via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform in order for us to assess this and make sure to improve our services to our employees.

Good place for Fresher/ Non Technical
Technical Support Executive (Current Employee) –  Mohali, PunjabJanuary 22, 2019
Good place for non technical persons. TP is always do best for employees and you will get promoted if you doing your work on time and purely. Your performance is reason for your promotion. No Corruption.
January 24, 2019

Thank you for your short and candid review. All the best and have a nice day!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleperformance. Our community is ready to answer.

55,179