Teleperformance DIBS

Teleperformance DIBS Employee Reviews

India31 reviews
Good place to work. Supportive staff and management. Options for day shifts should be available. Overall it was good experience to work with Teleperformance.
Excellent company to work for
Teleperformance is an amazing company who care a lot about the employees and it values its employees more than the management. Salary is also good and by far the best company I have ever worked with.
It's a good company
Teleperformance is a good company working culture is also good. Management is supportable and all are helpful in nature. I enjoyed every time working with Telepeformance
good
Company is good but some employee care services not good. i.m facing so many issue with but this is my fist job and i have learn so many things,

i,m happy with this company .
Good
work culture is good for new and experienced person .good at in gurugram but indore location job culture is not good.
work culture is good for new and experienced person .
Pros
software engineer
Cons
ok
No job security, nepotism, poor management
I have worked there from June 2019 to December 2019. Waste of six month.No job surity.Management is disgusting.Horrible place to work.Funny side is the ort that depends on nepotism,not on merit.
Work styles and interview
It's a great honour and privilege to work with Teleperformance,it's was not that difficult of getting passed out the interview just they have two rounds of it like operation and one is quality round that's it but their interview style is not so hard they are very Lieber and supportive.
About internal base
Teleperformance is a good bpo sector where you can see the best standards and culture. Safety is their main motive and employee care will be their second preference.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Teleperformance DIBS?
Productive and Fun work place
It has been great 32 months in this company and the environment over here is best as I have always look a growth for an employee.

For growth this is best.
Good
It is Great place to work with wherein you can enhance your skills for better career prospective along with competent people around you from whom you can learn a lot many technical skills.
Pros
Be positive and ready to accept the challenges
Cons
An average workplace, get to learn new ideas
Average working environment, managements have always been helpful and supportive. They always are into data minings so that the associates can improve rapidly.
Overall good
In Tp,
I am really happy to work on TP in which all freeness is receiVed to dO the my work.

All managers are supportive and provide all learning platform to grow my skill and aslo for encourage for next level.
Productive and friendly cultured work place
A day when my certification was there was a most typical day for me as there was a lot of stress on me that whether i gets selected or not.
However, I have learn't a lot from this absolutely perfect workplace. My supervisors, Managers even MO and director too are very helpful and understanding as they always understood my each situation and we managed every problems. As such there is no any hard part in this job for me as day by day i learnt too much from here and used my 100% for this unique workplace.

There is no any one enjoyable part the working culture of this workplace, we can say we have always worked with the policy "Work with fun". Never felt any type of pressure regarding any work. If any individual works with his 100% pressure can never effect.

At last I can say that it was one of the finest organisations where i had worked.
Good
Goodplace to work with Tp. Good atmosphere but needs to work on transport and salary because the salary was so less and there’s no additional employee benefit they provide. But Yes its wrok friendly..
Productive and Fun Workplace
A site full of youngsters, with supporting staff/management that encourage employees to be the best everytime/everywhere. Would have spent more time with that team, if site wouldn't get off. But one thing I'll tell to everyone loudely, this was the best time I've spent in the Teleperformance DIBS.
Wrost experience
Wrost working experience hold my salary only bcoz i was on medical leaves
There is lots of pressure in the company even they didn’t provide my last month salary wrost company i had ever work with
My experience with Teleperformance
Teleperformance is a multi national company where you'll find pretty good wprk environment and supportive colleague and supervisors and management level is also good.
Company could have provide justified salary to all.
Company could have provide justified salary to all. However company has structured method to payout. Company should look into the training leadership program to enhance the skills of the existing employees.
Good work atmosphere
Learning is a must here and need to prove your worthiness time and time again else you are behind in the race
Management is strong and often stubborn at times
Not that good with Work Life ambience
Needs improvement with work life balance. Needs to improve with Employer and employee feedback. Will not recommend employees to join the organisation at least in Mohali.
Good in people engagement but salary structure very low
Good in people engagement but salary structure was very low for the fresher employee .Notoce period policy is not good.Supervisor level notice period was 2 month which is not possible