TechnipFMC

TechnipFMC Employee Reviews

India158 reviews
Got opportunity to work on high volume hiring. It is a organisation to learn more things. Some processes need top be improved. Salary is paid on timely basis. employee friendly benefits available.
Handling Mega Project in Fast Track (IFC Production) to Complete advance in schedule. Material take Off activity involves a very keen focus on Project winning.
Good leadership involvement
Mostly youngsters, cannot see experts.

Multi tasking at times

Stressful working conditions

Strong deadlines for submissions

Sports arena for playing
It was a great opportunity to me In TechnipFMC Still the best place to work as long as the oil and gas market is up. It's a great company to work for: many benefits. The people and management team are great, now.
Good company sefaty fast good and weekly monday 2 PM clock 30 mins safety miting and all staff and weekly good work to gift and all benefits
Handling accounts payable , banking , payments T&E and Audit for multiple countries.
In addition I have done Remote KT for T&E , payments reconciliation for italy entity .
Really a great platform for beginners and experienced engineers.
TechnipFMC is really excellent at receiving many projects and has good track of many Oil and Gas projects.
- Good Work Life balance
- Good Managers

- Fair on site opportunities (if we put pressure to manager of course)

- Lack of growth after certain point of time.

- Repetitive work once found we are expertise and they don't provide room for new learning or proving.
The culture at Best Company is by far the greatest asset. You can tell that they truly care about the happiness of their employees. It's a really relaxed and calm environment, even though the work we do can be fast-paced. I don't dread coming into work on Monday mornings and the managers are extremely patient and understanding.

-Good Salary

-Flexible With Vacation Time

-Benefits

-Fully Stocked Kitchen

Although steps have been taken to reduce it, there is still a feeling of the company being more reactive than proactive with things sometimes being left to the last minute.

• At times there seems to be a slight divide between the departments upstairs and downstairs, which may be down to the varied nature of the work being carried out in each department.
Not so good. Less employee more managers. No leadership no training more focused on other activity apart from work.Good work life balance. There is tracking mechanism how to transition business and how to deal with onshore stake holders
One of the Right Place to Work technip Fmc chennai, All Types of employees treated equally, like Third party contract, company contract, that is great appreciation..
It is a good company to work with.
I got an opportunity to change my working discipline from Instrument to Project Engineering 12 years before.

Over a period of last 6 to 7 years, there have been lot of changes at company level and management level leading to lot of competition and politics at leadership level.

Offlate, management expectation has been to handle multiple jobs simultaneously, which becomes very difficult at times.
Hi,

TechnipFMC is good company to work but some policies need to be changed. Good environment, ilearn is good thing. Transport is good. Safe and healthy environment
I worked here as an apprentice for 3 months and i love being a part of this organization.
It teached me alot for my career that i can implement further.
TechnipFMC is a global leader in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. With our proprietary technologies and production systems, integrated expertise and comprehensive solutions, we are transforming our clients’ project economics.
Nice for beginners, beginners can learn a lot on product side and culture side. but after a certain position, your career will stagnate. work culture is good.
Very good work culture in this company (Technipfmc). Managements are also co-oprative and friendly. Engineering department is very systematically and teamwork.
My experience has been really helpful and learning.I had good mentors who helped me in understanding the working of oil plants and the working of different instruments.
Nice to work and good working atmosphere. Learning lot of things from the New projects. Very challenged work and tackle the problems. Good engineering team in Technip FMC...
I enjoyed working in this company.. good team lead.. good food providing.. no problem with salary... every year increment. Freshers also can apply for offroll
Very comfortable, relaxed, motivative. Very professional, OTs are recently introduced, cab facility for shift timings, special facility for female employees
Ask a question about working or interviewing at TechnipFMC. Our community is ready to answer.