TechnipFMC Employee Reviews

Found 128 reviews matching the search See all 1,533 reviews
Good company with Nice People
Principal Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Delhi IndiaJanuary 4, 2019
Lots of things to learn and execute but poor career advancement and also poor renumerations.
The management system as in the managers are not correct and are biased
Pros
Lots to Learn
Cons
Poor Managers
Challenging as well as at work space
Engineer-II (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 15, 2018
The work place is good and will have challenges in the tasks to be handled and also fun. we can learn a lot of new things.The management is good and will respect your decision if you think uniquely.
Company provide a lot of exposure even to inexperienced employees
Senior Engineer (Current Employee) –  Uttar PradeshNovember 6, 2018
Day at technipfmc is quite occupied which gets over meeting targets.
Learning has been quick and enormous during stay at technipfmc due to exposure got in short span of time.
Although, Management is supportive all together but an employee is all by himself if he wishes to see himself progress in life.
Workplace culture is incomparably best one at technipfmc which a lot of cultural events and fests all around the year.
Job schedules and multiple job assignments is hardest part of this job.
Peers are the part that I enjoyed the most during stay at technipfmc.
good
LEAD BUYER PROCUREMENT (Former Employee) –  Uttar PradeshSeptember 21, 2018
Technip operates in three segments of the world oil and gas market: Sub-sea, Offshore and Onshore and executes infrastructure projects that are increasingly ambitious, complex and demanding: ultra-deep waters, extreme climates, mega-sized projects, non-conventional resources and optimization of environmental performance for international and national oil companies.
Unorganised, Stressful and worst location of office.
Senior Principal Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 7, 2018
Due to merger of two companies in Mumbai, there is unsettled management. This is leading to lot of blame game and ultimately unorganised work culture. This calls for extra long hours of work and stressful work conditions. In addition to above problem the location of the office is so worst that commuting from office is a big challenge and very time consuming activity.
However young people who want to show there talent it is the place to be. The management supports the young and dynamic people.
excellent place to work
Mechanical Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduSeptember 4, 2018
nice place to work. company brand is added advantage. company culture is very good. overtime benefits available. mangement is supportive. opportunity to learn many thing about management
Pros
culture of the company is good, training programes, good benefits
Cons
no cons
perfect place to work in banglore
Senior Piping Designer (Former Employee) –  bangloreAugust 1, 2018
well organised place to work in Banglore they keep update their employees to latest technology in engineering design development and they are handling different kind of projects
Pros
free to work
Cons
perfect in timings
Good organisation
Senior Structural Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJune 14, 2018
Nice place to work and improve ourself.
Management also good, the hardest part of the job is schedule of the documents, but if we plan and work, we can easily get rid of that. I love working with technip.
Productive, Fun engaged workplace
Junior Designer (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJune 2, 2018
A nice place to work with supportive persons always ready to help. A cohesive environment engaging team work. Working hours may extend for some projects.
Productive and quick paced
Senior Piping Designer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduApril 9, 2018
I liked a lot to working with Technip India because everything was planned and executed along with the plan exactly. They working culture was a bit fast paced but it was quite okay to work with a passion.
Productive and technically strong
friendly work culture
employee oriented
well organised
welcoming new ideas
Good and Fun place to work
Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  HyderabadMarch 12, 2018
Good place to Work in.
Chill out atmosphere. No need to bother about timings.
Finishing your work is important.
Good facilities like Gym, cafeteria. Will be having team lunches quarterly.
Overall a fun place to work in.
Pros
Good atmosphere
work life balance
SENIOR MANAGER HSE (Former Employee) –  BiharFebruary 22, 2018
Good Company to work for.
believe in innovation, smarter design and seamless ways of working. Our culture inspires us to challenge convention and find new and better ways of doing things to unlock possibilities for our clients.

Challenge convention

●We are establishing new ways of working to enable improved and sustainable results for our clients.
●We are challenging ourselves as well as the practices of our industry: reinventing our technology and approach to projects, innovating end-to-end for greater efficiency.

Integrate for impact

●We collaborate in smart, meaningful ways, bringing together the teams and talent that yield the greatest results.
●We integrate our practices and technologies to simplify systems and streamline processes, accelerating the path to production and beyond.

Drive for our clients’ success

●We think ahead and seize opportunities for our clients.
●We act responsibly and openly, assuring clients and partners of our competence and inspiring their trust at every step
Pros
Free Lunch Accomodation Transport
Cons
Timely work assignments
Balanced working culture
MANAGER SALES & MARKETING (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshFebruary 20, 2018
Working in Technip was always motivating, learning and oppurtunities to grow more and more. company is very good employee friendly, quality and safety specific.
Pros
Flexi timings
Professional Organisation
Assistant Manager - Finance and Operations (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshFebruary 14, 2018
It's a great place to work with quality leadership team. The work culture is professional and company rules and policies are followed to the core. Great employee benefits and engagements.
Best of all
Piping Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 8, 2018
I have working their with a great teams
Overall the fun and working culture was good and I really having lots of friends and good circle in my office which makes to have inter departmental works making it easy
Thanks for the Tp
Pros
Cultural activity
Good
Engineer Piping Stress (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 18, 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job is working with people who are universally interested in learning and applying knowledge to an overall task that's pretty hard to argue with - getting people good jobs.
Enjoyed a lot working with technip malaysia
SR.PIPING DESIGNER (Former Employee) –  KAULALUMPUROctober 31, 2017
this organization is very good work culture and asian and western
people are working very nicely and helping each other,friendly atmosphere,once in a year family get together arranging,picnic other activities also arranging with out sacrifice of office work schedule.
Pros
normal working hrs, mon to fri
Cons
sat if they call can paid extra money
You will achieve your goal of prosperity
Principal Civil & structural Engineer. (Former Employee) –  Kualalumpur, MalaysiaOctober 30, 2017
Technip Malaysia is a very Good place to work. You grow in your career to the best. Senior Staff and management are very good. You will be given every chance to improve.
Interesting work environment
Senior Electrical (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, IndiaOctober 23, 2017
Enjoyed my time there but due to the economy I was laid off.
I would have preferred to work there for a longer period of time.
I enjoy working overseas and would have liked to have stayed loner.
Pros
Enjoyed working overseas and the higher pay
Cons
Laid off due to oil/gas prices.