TECHNIK Employee Reviews

Pleasant work atmosphere
Contract Close-Out Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lackland AFB, TXNovember 15, 2019
The work I did was contracted through Technik to work as a Contract Close-Out Specialist onsite at Lackland AFB, Texas. I was employed five months before I received my DoD Clearance, by this time I was replaced by a more senior employee with over 30-years experience after her area was consolidated to relieve some employees. The Core Section Leader at Lackland decided to replace me with the more senior employee, which I was told happened to be a close friend.

Technik said there was nothing they could do about it and that they had no power to do anything whenever a government authority wished to replace someone since they're just the hiring agent. Technik's HR said the only recommendation they could offer was that I try speaking to the Core Section Leader in order to ask if she would reconsider allowing me to keep my job. I had never met the Core Section Leader in person, nor was I about to meet her in order to beg her to reconsider replacing me with her friend, so I decided it was best to move on.
Proactive and fun
Software Tester/Scrum Master (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJuly 12, 2019
Great place to start your career. It gives you daily challenges which develop your skills. The team is very helpful and cooperative. Always try to cheer up during a hard time. And always celebrates in Happy Hour
Dont do it
Contractor (Current Employee) –  AFBMay 14, 2019
The atmosphere is very tense and no one at technik cares to rah out to the employees, all they care about it filling up the spaces with a body so they can collect
Pros
it pays my bills
Cons
everything else
Decent Job
Junior Java Programmer (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 28, 2019
Nice people to work with and a positive company if you fit in with the crowd. They enjoy the work, and are eager to do it which is nice. For my job there though i was part of a much larger contract which made it much more complicated and difficult.
It is a job
Contract admin support (Current Employee) –  Lackland AFB, TXMay 13, 2018
A typical day at work is you have co-workers . Management for this company is not located on site. Workplace culture is to work. The hardest part of the job is receiving feedback of any kind from the company. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I have great co-workers that I work with.
Pros
you get paid for working
Innovatives Unternehmen
Müller (Former Employee) –  SteinfeldOctober 25, 2017
Innovatives Unternehmen mit einem guten Arbeitsklima
Cambio della proprietà aziendale e ristrutturazione.
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Cinisello Balsamo, LombardiaFebruary 13, 2016
Vendita diretta sul territorio di competenza. Ambiente poco propenso al cambiamento e all'apertura verso un diverso approccio lavorativo.
Good place to work.
MANAGING DIRECTOR AND CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLOctober 24, 2015
The working environment was good.

You where in the edge of the technology, in good and worldwide projects.

The company closed the doors.
Relaxed and Serious Workplace
Intern (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAApril 12, 2015
I worked in a small office that allowed me close contact with all aspects of the company and experience in dealing with matters ranging from Business development to contract proposals.
Positiv
Sachbearbeiterin (Current Employee) –  Zürich (Kreis 1) / City, ZHNovember 20, 2014
Vielseitiger, interessanter Tagesablauf mit Kundengesprächen, Korrespondenz in englischer Sprache und Terminkoordination unter einem angenehmen Management.

Meine berufliche Weiterentwicklung sehe ich im Ausland, namentlich erstmals in der Schweiz, weil ich da Familienanschluss habe.
Overworked with no thanks
Sr. Human Resources & Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VaOctober 16, 2014
Poor management team here with no concern for the employees.
Good industry standard benefits in place.
No advancement opportunity or pay rate increase options due to contract limits from low bidding for work.
You work hard, with no acknowledgment from management.
Hostile work environment, not a great place to be working at.
Pros
Good Benfits for a small co.
Cons
Micomanagers
Werkstatt
rapido job (Current Employee) –  Köthen, STDecember 21, 2013
jeden tag gilt eine Erfahrung.

schritte nach schritte .