Team Lease

Team Lease Employee Reviews for Operations Administrator

Operations Administrator6 reviews
India6 reviews
Teamlease Services P Ltd is a place to learn and utilize our capabilities within the organization as well with the clients working with Teamlease. The day starts with Client Mails, telephone calls, processing salary bills to the clients. We prepare our-self to be efficient, fast processing and proactive. The most enjoyable time is even at the peak time of process we find time to refresh our mind to go ahead with the hectic job to be done. We employees keep a friendly relation with the Leads and Managers.
Team Lease is a good company it takes care of its employees. They provide contract employees to various companies. Team Lease had hired me for Start TV one of their clients. Overall Team Lease is a good company to work for.
- Good Learning with poor financial benefits and work/life balance - Good organization for a fresher - Need to automate the manual processes to reduce the work loads
The organization is overall good. But the career exposure is less. Helped me in learning the corporate culture.
It was a good experience working in TeamLease Services Pvt Ltd as i have learned a lot relating to HR profile. The company is very productive in working terms and it helps to build your career as it is a growing company.
Pros
the shift timings are good to work with
Cons
less lunch breaks
Work starts with input, reverting to client mails (with in 2hrs). closing the salary process within the given time period. The month ends, getting the payment on time against the salary invoices raised to the clients and releasing the same.Co workers are always helpful in terms of any query/issue.The hardest part of is to close all the payroll without delay, without mistakes within the time frame, even though thats the goal for everybody.Having chit chat and fun time with the co workers at the time of peek time is only most enjoyable part of the job. More over having good rapo with the clients are also very good.