Team Lease

Team Lease Employee Reviews in Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Noida, Uttar Pradesh6 reviews
It was not my parent company. They were the company which are third party to the parent company for whom I work. Teamlease was my payrgroup company. Salary comes in time.
Good experience with company and work with nice colleagues. But salary is insufficient, I think they should increased as the basis of work.
Thank you.
From last 5 year I was working there . Good company with good culture and Productive . I learnt So much in this company and Execute the same in my work routine and Really find Good benefits and good Learning over there .
Pros
Conveyence and Mobile reimbursement
Cons
8 hrs job
It's a vendor of all Big companies & they just place their guys at the client side on contract basis. Only the guy has a payroll of company, else he wouldn't have any connection.
Good to work.but not guarantee for permanent.college are good for support,salary will come on time.According to client time is very enjoyable.I work only from 10 to 2 pm.
Pros
no lunch
Cons
no long hours
• Over 2+ years of IT Experience including:-
o 1+ Year in SAP BW/BI with 2 full life cycle implementations in SAP BI/BW

o 1+ Year in JAVA & J2EE Platform

o 2 Months in Software and Hardware testing

• Sound knowledge & interest in SAP BW / BI / JAVA & J2EE Platform, Software and Hardware Testing

• Endowed with a passion for winning as evinced through excellence in academics and extracurricular areas

• Adaptable and a quick learner, possess skills to work under pressure

• An effective communicator with strong client management, planning and problem solving skills