Team Lease

Team Lease Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Chennai, Tamil Nadu15 reviews
I can say that work culture is OK, but the management over there may act dramatically upon their own circumstances, that may affect our job and eventually end our contract with teamlease services.
Cons
External resources will monitor external factores
It's a good place to work. To learn more in our projects. But salary is very low. Not a strict place and we all wear business casuals dress daily. They provide cab and food our employee.
Pros
Lunch, cab
Cons
8 hours working
One of the wonderful organization to work and learn the career. Management people are really a good persons and they were guide and support is fabulous. One of best company to work.
Good company to work and learn anything in our career not facing any issues for salary .working with peaceful environment also giving lot of opportunity for learning and implement new things.
Good company,learning point,attractive salary with bonus all the projects for only MNC companys , freshers very essentia learning point, the company will never deviate them quality points standard quality of company
Pros
bonus
Cons
allowances
Payment is regular through its a staffing company. However, salary range is little less. Not much benefit though. You get your payslip and other documents like other normal company.
GOOD TO WORK and on date salary and incentives. Positive managers and management. Good place to work. Nice working organisation. Overall good experience for career growth and professional style of working.
Pros
Positive managers
Cons
No respect.
Normal Workplace for a learner and very helpful HR department.
I love to my all work. i like to do joining formalities and conducting first round of interviews
Its a great place to work Salary is low, Benefits are not good .
Cross check the softcopy in PDOCS, Upload softcopy into SharePoint, I have learn how to communicate with other person, improve my communication, Enjoy everyday with playing Table Tennis
this is my second company and I worked here for 1 + yrs and to change my career goal I shifted this company.
To work in a challenging and stimulating environment with opportunity to use my current experience and to enrich my knowledge and enhance my experience. To contribute towards the achievement of organizational objective by applying my professional skills.
Server Applications : Activity Directory, DHCP, DNS & Wins Backup Tools : NT Backup Remote Connectivity Tools : PC Anywhere, VNC servers, Dame ware NT Utilities Imaging Tools : GHOST Virtualization : VMware & Citrix Server Tools : Repadmin tool & Replmon tool & NTDSUTIL Ticket Tools : AR Systems Remedy Tool Windows Servers : Windows 2000, Windows 2003 Client OS : Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 7.
• Discussing with HR Manager and team regarding Recruitment Plan for this year.• Attended Internal Employee Meeting about process and status of Recruitment.• Reporting to Head of EPC Project about the status.• Communicating with Candidates for scheduling of Interview.• Organizing Interview around Candidate strength of 97.