Team Lease
Team Lease Employee Review

Teamlease not released my salary

April 4, 2020
I did work one month under teamlease as relationship executive but after one month teamlease not paid my monthly salary I have tried so many times to take my monthly salary with talk to senior teamlease members but nobody help me I'm not happy with teamlease ☹️
December 21, 2019
Executive (Former Employee) - Andheri, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Reputed company tied up with many big shots but when it comes to employees company management is bit care less. Its been very long time since i left my job with Teamlease yet my 2 salaries are pending due to that i'm not able to withdraw my PF. When we call on employee helpline every single time they said "We will update you soon". Suggestion is please be careful about your remuneration if you are going to join Teamlease.
December 9, 2019
Executive Generalist (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
TeamLease Services is one of India’s leading human resource companies offering a range of solutions to 3500+ employers for their hiring, productivity and scale challenges.
November 4, 2019
Executive- Regulatory & Compliance (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
One of the wonderful organization to work and learn the career. Management people are really a good persons and they were guide and support is fabulous. One of best company to work.