Team Lease

Team Lease Employee Reviews

India252 reviews
The most amazing thing is Team work as in its DNA Team. I learnt team handling, HR culture and leadership skills. Its like meeting your passio or doing job together.
Pros
Weekend off
Cons
Insurance is inadequate
Excellent management. Trust on us. Helping nature. Good conversation at any time.
Most powerful company and giving me good opportunity. I always thankful to teamlease
Cons
Everything fine and cool... good environment and everything is perfect. I like to work here and environment friendly. Ambiance is good. Timings is perfect.
I'm working here from July 2019 till date but not satisfied with this job. The working environment is very bad here. we have to work for 8 to 12 hours sometimes but not paid the OT amount.
it is not enough lots of problems here. the are not paying any amount during covid-19 to employees.
Pros
Cons
Too many
I can say that work culture is OK, but the management over there may act dramatically upon their own circumstances, that may affect our job and eventually end our contract with teamlease services.
Cons
External resources will monitor external factores
1. Payment not enough as per work or experience.
2. Management never met to their employees.

3. No bonus or incentives.

4. No job security.

5. No work culture.
It's a good place to work. To learn more in our projects. But salary is very low. Not a strict place and we all wear business casuals dress daily. They provide cab and food our employee.
Pros
Lunch, cab
Cons
8 hours working
I had a nice experience, I have great respect for the company, it is a fast-growing company and l will learn more new technology in the future.The work environment of company is good. People feel so proud to work on this company as company provides full support to the employees
From Team I am working as an contact base employee . working at client location that is Faurecia and Company doesn't care for employees personal space gives you ad hocs task stik works every day more than 11 hours
good place to work , good supporting staff . work Life balance .good enviornment culture. Salary on Time. Good Canteen Facilities.Due Covid 19 we are forced to resign that seems very bad.
Pros
Good Enviornment
Cons
Team Lease is good company, however i am onsite executive and deployed at client place, though there are no gap bitween speacily in salary is on time weather client made payment or not.

culture is good
If the onsite team is good work is good. But pay is very Bad they really need to improve pay scale. And over the top working for insurance sales. But still hope to work again with them
Good but in my location too hard to handle with one employee because of so many clients and hiring is very difficult with that clients i have my best but i failed to continue
One of the worst third party organisation they won't give the salary in time and they won't provide the benefits too to the employee and the details which they would have uploaded in portal is incorrect all are fake
Team Lease really very good company also good job calture & friendly helpful . nice team support and improve skill and knewledge . Also to nice leave system .
Need to upgrade thoughts and culture
Management has vision but need better team to execute

Overall a good place to be for a short time as you learn a lot under constant pressure to deliver
I am enjoying my work with good knowledge, only less pay master looking for a good opportunity.

They take care of their employees

Good atmosphere

Nothing hardest in the work
Having a best experience in teamlease
No trouble face while working in teamlease

Interview skill and working staff is good

Working place are clean

Good management at working place
I did work one month under teamlease as relationship executive but after one month teamlease not paid my monthly salary
I have tried so many times to take my monthly salary with talk to senior teamlease members but nobody help me

I'm not happy with teamlease ☹️
It was not my parent company. They were the company which are third party to the parent company for whom I work. Teamlease was my payrgroup company. Salary comes in time.
excellent work experience good atmosphere in bank job securites good manegement day by day emprove work and colluege good nature and help full i am so happy work in this company