Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)

Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Employee Reviews

Found 13,678 reviews matching the search See all 17,689 reviews
Benefits are there but growth is not there.
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 25, 2020
Benefits are there but growth is not there. management is not good. Management always think about their benefits, never thinks about the employee. promotions and growth is too too slow.
The managers put unnecessary pressure and are very biased..
Sr. CSA (Former Employee) –  Hinjewadi, MaharashtraFebruary 24, 2020
The managers put unnecessary pressure on their agents and are very biased
Even the HR is compromised with operations Agents life is pathetic
Mr. Ratan Tata is and always be my Idol however I had very bad experience working at Tara's coz of the bad management..
Prdoductive
System Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 24, 2020
Good working at Tcs I got a job opportunity here my dream was joining tcs I got it but the recruitment team was very worst they don't see our skillset.
Big MNC, Fun Place to work
Onsite Opportunities
Relaxed work culture
Onsite Projects
Big Clients
Presence in many cities in India
Pros
Medical Insurance
Tata Consultancy Services” as an Assistant System Engineer for 2 years
Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chennai, indiaFebruary 24, 2020
Having acquired a solid foundation in the field of Information Technology through a rigorous undergraduate program, and my projects in the IT sectors, made me take up this job.IT taught me the importance of building a convenient and memorable consumer experience that aligns with the brand.
Good
IT Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 24, 2020
Working in TCS is very good opportunity which can really help work life balance. Adding on its better place to learn new technologies which can really help in our future endeavors.
One of the worst experience
Customer Relation Advisor / Floor Coach (Former Employee) –  Pune - IndiaFebruary 24, 2020
Work culture does not exist as the level and rate of politics is at its peak.
Management is extremely busy covering up each others mistakes no matter whatever happens - right from transport accidents to a planned murder as well.
good work life
Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalFebruary 24, 2020
good work life balance.less salary.friendly nature of the employees around you. huge numbers of projects in different locations. night cab facility for all.
na
Senior Process Associate (Current Employee) –  Thane, MaharashtraFebruary 24, 2020
Wouldn't like to mention anything as such about my work as it is confidential information. All I would like to say its a great organisation to be with.
Pros
na
Cons
na
not good for career
Assistant Consultant (Current Employee) –  kolkataFebruary 24, 2020
nothing new to learn, grow and no salary increment
Good
Full Stack Developer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 24, 2020
It is good place to work. If you want relex in your life, this is right place for you. If you want to settle , this is right place for you. So keep it up.
Safe and secured job
HUMAN RESOURCE EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 24, 2020
I worked at Tata Consultancy Services full-time for 1 year

Pros

Good company for learning service based

Cons

Pays very low salary and slow growth
Perfect suit for job satisfaction and can adapt mulitcultures
System Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 24, 2020
I enjoyed a lot during my employment in TCS. Its a multicultural, multilingual company which provides a great employee perks with super cool infrastructure.
Team Leader - Operations (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaFebruary 24, 2020
Earlier i used to manage only a team of 10+ associates but after joining TCS i had a opportunity to manage 30+ Technicians including B-tech . I also learned client management.
Good
Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 24, 2020
Good to work in india with a peceful environment and a stress free work life balance. good for the career growth. very friendly culture and envirionment
good
VMware Administrator (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 24, 2020
It's a good company to work, Work-life balance was excellent, very employee-friendly, job security is high.
Great place to work, issues with the compensation awarded to employees, but overall a very secure place to work at and facilities are good, would recommend
Opportunity for professional and personal development organization has provided me during my tenure. I have enjoyed working for the organization and appreciate the support provided me during my tenure with the company.
Fun workplace
Asst. System Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 23, 2020
It a cool place with lot of benefits for women especially. The work culture is good too. But for young individuals who desire for creativity and individuality this is not the place. However if TCS is the 3rd or 4th company in your career then its very good as the pay will be good and you can be here happily till you retire from your career
Good
Assistant System Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraFebruary 23, 2020
Very good platform to start off the IT career. Many projects resulting in steady learning opportunities. Sometimes the work gets fast-paced but overall it depends on the management skills of the individual. The company has lot of extra curricular activities which help in maintaining a healthy balance between work life and sports.
Good environment
Junior Data-Scientist (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 23, 2020
Good working environment with personal and organizational growth but Training process can be better.Definitely its a good place for all mid-level and advanced level positions but not the career beginners
Career Boost
Asst. Engineer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaFebruary 23, 2020
Good work ethics. Has Employee Satisfaction Surveys. Maintains good work culture. Pays performance appraisal allowance. Maintains class A infrastructure. Conducts training sessions to compete with the market trends.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Consultancy Services (TCS). Our community is ready to answer.

55,342