Tata Capital Ltd Employee Reviews for Customer Relations Representative

Super
Customer Relationship Executive (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 6, 2019
I am working in Tata Capital Home loan department one and half year salaried same salary and work pressure no any person hard work incentive taken home
Pros
Month end food
Cons
Good
Customer Relation ship Executive (Former Employee) –  Coimbatore, Tamil NaduFebruary 5, 2019
My self started and challenge day to day marketing work, Very good experience gained equipment product.
Open market good opinion in our company and very good services provide.
prodective and fun place
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  warangalDecember 15, 2018
It is a very big company. we have many sectors.i worked in a housing department. I was really happy to be part of Tata groups.we find many opportunities in this field
Pros
free lunches
Cons
nightout
OK Type
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  CUTTACK, ODISHA, INDecember 6, 2018
Good experience from this organization. Very good management. Working environment is so good to work here.its very joyful to work here.hardest part of the job nothing but some time visit to the distributor.I enjoy when I success to motivate a client to be our company distributor
Customer Relationship Executive (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiApril 22, 2018
It is good working for tata capital housing finance limited, my job is to provide people home loans, I started as a fresher here but within a snap of 9 months i have learned so much in tata about sales, dealing with customers. Tata has a very friendly culture, i am looking for a change only becuase of salary hike.
Pros
Little pressure
Cons
Slow system and management of processing files
Targets
Customer relationship officer (Former Employee) –  ChennaiMarch 11, 2018
Whole day targets will run in our mind. End of the day target matters in this organisation. Long working hours. time will answer the recognition of peoples in this organisation.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Long working hours
Good place to work and learn.
Relationship Officer (Current Employee) –  IndiaFebruary 5, 2018
I worked over there 36 months. There is very good management and supportive staff. They are always ready to help you in any way. There is very things to learn and develop their skills.
Pros
Good facilities to employees
Cons
Some time its hectic to work in month end.
Productive, work full and knowledgable
Customer Relationship Executive (Current Employee) –  Karimnagar, TelanganaJanuary 3, 2018
Working as a Customer Relationship Executive (Home loans and Mortgage loans) since June 2017 under the payroll of Tata Business Support Services which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tata Capital Limited.
nice work place
Customer Relationship Executive (Current Employee) –  Rohtak, HaryanaNovember 17, 2017
A very nice work place to explore your talent and cabality.proud to be a member of tata family. but not much funding product as per market segmentation
Pros
care taking culture
Cons
segment
Good company to work
Customer Relationship Executive (Former Employee) –  Nagpur, MaharashtraSeptember 20, 2017
It has been great working with Tata group. As an employee I never face any salary issue in Tata, as per my knowledge Tata is very much curious and supportive to their employee.
Nice
Customer Relationship Officer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJune 15, 2017
Thes company work environment is nice and colleges and sr.will learn to more information of market in pune.and learn about sr loat of knowledge and salary and incentive structure are good but not good compare to company.security of job is not in.here management is very careless of employees.and work cultural activities not.
Pros
Not lunch.and traveeling
Cons
Lng
Good Work Culture
Customer Relationship Executive (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalApril 6, 2017
Extraordinary Achievement to be Part of Tata Group, It's A Very Well Known NBFC's in India, Work Experience was Excellent, there was Very Well Known Person to Guide Me for Working Knowledge As A Corporate
Good and stable Company to have a good career growth.
Customer Relationship Executive (CRE) (Former Employee) –  Rewari, HaryanaMarch 18, 2017
Every thing is good. I have learned a lot of things regarding career growth and enjoyed during working hours.management is good. Incentive structure is good.
Good job experience
Customer Relationship Executive (Current Employee) –  Bhilwara, RajasthanMarch 6, 2017
Tata capital as a Brand of products and good culture
. Full helpfully and supporting staff.
. Sequre job with Tata
. Good management and productive.
. Good future.
Pros
Good for expirence
Cons
Time values
working good
Customer Relation Executive (Current Employee) –  Amreli, GujaratFebruary 24, 2017
I am working TATA capital last 1 year work carefully to company policy, my Designation CRE- customer relation executive in ruler finance, I am work for tractor finance amreli location and other near area, but company last 5 month not interest busyness group policy
other competitor finance company redoes interest rat relies dealer payout per moth and high funding
So our busyness very low
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Relationship Executive (CRE) (Current Employee) –  Satara, MaharashtraNovember 7, 2016
A typical day at work
What you learned
Your co-workers
The hardest part of the job
The most enjoyable part of the job
Pros
Free launches
Cons
"TATA CAPITAL " Just a name nothing much interesting...!!"
Customer Relationship Officer (BUSINESS LOANS (Current Employee) –  Malad (w)September 6, 2015
Over all good company..to work but not on contractual basis.
life is amazing on company's payroll..!!

i have been working more then a year...payscale remains same low quality of appraisals...slow growth
Pros
good work culture and environment
Cons
Low pay scale
Completely sales oriented
Customer Relationship Executive (Former Employee) –  Kerala,IndiaMarch 17, 2014
Its A great company to work with especially the co workers who all are very kind and helpfull
Tcl
Customer Relationship Executive (Current Employee) –  Salem, TNMarch 6, 2014
a typical day at work-Regularly follow up the planing works

what you learned-Take all the thinks as positive related to the business

management-supportable

your co-workers-good persons

the hardest part of the job-When case dropped after approval

the most enjoyable part of the job-When conclude the business with good competition
Helped me to upgrade my knowledge
Customer Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MHFebruary 3, 2014
I enjoyed while i was working there and i learned so many things that people management,Time management,work management and most important is it helped me to set my goal very clear & management was really very good and they treated me like their part of the organisation even i was new in company,co workers were very supportive they also helped me a lot during my training period they never said no for my any doubt and for me hardest part was job is to hoe i will manage my things that achieving of my target,work without any mistakes and to maintain a good relation with every one.
Enjoyable part is i got a chance to work with each department and realized coordination is very much important for growth of any individual along with the companies goal.
Pros
Freedom at workplace
Cons
Travelling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Capital Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.