Tata Capital Ltd Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

Fun place
Senior Manager Collections (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshApril 1, 2017
Good Place to work for. Good support for peers and other department makes the work life balance well in the organization.
Organization gives individual values and has practices ethics at work .
More Ethical and Transparency in the Business
Zonal Admin In- charge (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, Andhra PradeshMarch 29, 2017
Being as TATA employee I must say TATA code of conduct and culture teach you more ethical and good human being in the society as well in the Org.

Overall good org for youngest and good platform for women employees too.
Na
Assistant Vice President (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshFebruary 25, 2017
It's a good organisation to work with ethics and employee friendly.Have worked from the last ten year and learned Team management , Dealer relation and understanding of infra finance market.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Nice company
Field Officer (Current Employee) –  HyderabadFebruary 19, 2017
I am dealing with business loans. I am enjoying my work life. Our company have a large amount in business loans we also deal with personal/auto loans.
consumer durable loans
Now working as Customer Relationship Executive (Current Employee) –  hyderabadNovember 21, 2013
Actually doing this job is due to my financial problem but still the thing am habituated to do this.. and there after i have learned team job well by joining here and co- workers are very helpful.The hardest part of the job is to convince clients to take loan from our organisation.
Cons
Roles & Responsibilities
Customer Relation Officer (Current Employee) –  hyderabadApril 15, 2013
• Identifying prospective clients, generating business from new accounts and developing them to achieve consistent profitability
• Sourcing the business from the Direct Customers, Market Places & dealers
• Having knowledge on Commercial Vehicle & Construction Equipment finance credit policies in banking
• Identifying and networking with financially strong and reliable dealers and
Channel partners, resulting in deeper market penetration
• Responsible for achievement of sales & revenues targets for team.
• Participate in Sales promotion activities and mass sales improvement campaigns – i.e. Road campaigns, Incentive programs for sales executive