Tata Capital Ltd Employee Reviews

Customer Relationship Executive (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiApril 22, 2018
It is good working for tata capital housing finance limited, my job is to provide people home loans, I started as a fresher here but within a snap of 9 months i have learned so much in tata about sales, dealing with customers. Tata has a very friendly culture, i am looking for a change only becuase of salary hike.
Pros
Little pressure
Cons
Slow system and management of processing files
Best place to learn
Manager - Full Time (Current Employee) –  MumbaiApril 2, 2018
Relaxed work environment, special focus on nurturing new talents, company gives a lot of opportunities for an individual to grow. Very supportive management.
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Pay below industry standards
Targets
Customer relationship officer (Former Employee) –  ChennaiMarch 11, 2018
Whole day targets will run in our mind. End of the day target matters in this organisation. Long working hours. time will answer the recognition of peoples in this organisation.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Long working hours
Good
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai IndiaMarch 7, 2018
Good place to wok headed in the right direction employee friendly with good and eficient processes and practices.

Good policies in favour of employees
Ethical company
Product Manager - Channel Finance (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 28, 2018
Good company to start your career with as a Graduate or a Management Trainee. Corporate Finance Division is the best place to work. The company is very strong with its ethics and morales and Tata Code of Conduct
Average work place and ambience
Finance Executive (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalFebruary 28, 2018
Work life is hectic and balancing work life and private life is stretching. Salary and incentive schemes are okay but carrying my work to my home is getting troublesome.
Very good employee engagement
EXECUTIVE HUMAN RESOURCES (Former Employee) –  Thane, MaharashtraFebruary 5, 2018
Very good employee engagement. Good work culture. Good employee benefits for all . No discrimination in offroll and onroll. Good learning modules. Complete year review. ...............
Good place to work and learn.
Relationship Officer (Current Employee) –  IndiaFebruary 5, 2018
I worked over there 36 months. There is very good management and supportive staff. They are always ready to help you in any way. There is very things to learn and develop their skills.
Pros
Good facilities to employees
Cons
Some time its hectic to work in month end.
working with Tata Capital is dream come true for me.
Collection Manager (Current Employee) –  ChandigarhFebruary 4, 2018
Working with Tata Capital Limited is a great experience. I am learning lot of things on my day to day work. Senior Managment is very helpful and friendly. They always guide the team how to achieve the Goals. Always appreciate for the good work.
Good Company to work with.
Internship MBA (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 29, 2018
Good Company to work with. Less salary benefits but overall good work environment. work culture could be enhanced. Human resources are helpful. Overall satisfied with the company.
About job
Finance Executive (Former Employee) –  Kandivali, MaharashtraJanuary 19, 2018
Company is very nice to work with them is my biggest opportunity ,through the company,I have give my best of my hardwork ,I purpose to join with hdfc is that to grace the company
Pros
Meeting with manager
Cons
6 month
Productive, work full and knowledgable
Customer Relationship Executive (Current Employee) –  Karimnagar, TelanganaJanuary 3, 2018
Working as a Customer Relationship Executive (Home loans and Mortgage loans) since June 2017 under the payroll of Tata Business Support Services which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tata Capital Limited.
Hard work and smart work
COORDINATOR backend office (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 19, 2017
Finish your work before this only help you to the
work and solve Your problem your self this more important don't get help in your work.
Pros
Cons
8 hours
nice work place
Customer Relationship Executive (Current Employee) –  Rohtak, HaryanaNovember 17, 2017
A very nice work place to explore your talent and cabality.proud to be a member of tata family. but not much funding product as per market segmentation
Pros
care taking culture
Cons
segment
Back office related experience
Customer Care Executive (Current Employee) –  KOLKATAOctober 10, 2017
Operation and customer handling . Handle several type of system.Using several type of web site. Using excel and word for maintain the monthly business
Pros
Easy to earn incentive
Cons
Store timing 11 to 10 pm
System Engineer - QA (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 8, 2017
Nice project to learn about the finance system and loan approval. Good exposure to learn the system and log the approval loans record and maintain them.
Optimum Productivity
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  KolkataOctober 3, 2017
For me optimum productivity is illusion at least in Corporate World, where sky is the limit. However, I personally feel, one should take up a job which he or she likes to do at a stretch for a long time and without any tiredness. This actually shows his/her passion for the job, which probably suits his/her personality. By doing this even if not Optimum productivity, but maximum productivity can be achieved.
Good company to work
Customer Relationship Executive (Former Employee) –  Nagpur, MaharashtraSeptember 20, 2017
It has been great working with Tata group. As an employee I never face any salary issue in Tata, as per my knowledge Tata is very much curious and supportive to their employee.
Good start
Relationship Executive - Sales Personal Loans (Current Employee) –  Surat, GujaratJuly 25, 2017
Over all Tata Capital Financial Services Ltd is a great brand to start with .
Lots of learnings
Best work culture
Great support from the management
Pros
Friendly environment, good culture
Cons
Long hours and target
Job security not guaranteed
Manager (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiJuly 10, 2017
Overall business culture is good, but no job security, new employees are just hired and fired. No time given to the employees to adjust in the system, they can open and close department at any time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Capital Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.