Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: March 26 2020

Target Management reviews

Normal
The job experience with the company i was there management atmosphere is not that much well. Amenities which we were getting there is not much well balanced to accommodate ourselves .
Great Start for freshers
-Less productivity and efficiency
-Culture is good

-Good for freshers but not for a longtime

-Monetary wise less benefits to employees

-Senior management Doesn't care
God Place to work
love this company , nice place to work , Management quite supportive , We have lots of empowerment .CFT engagement is very good.Good Welfare system from HR
Pros
Health Scuirty
Cons
lot of travel
Great Work Culture
A very mature and employee centric Organisation. Management are sensitive towards the employees.Committed towards the society by giving back to Under privilege children through making education accessible to them.
Pros
Wellbeing
Cons
Salary
Target is a great place to work. I enjoyed going to work, project management and work environment. Good management, they invest time in development and driving results
Its Great place for women and management is poor .
It's Great place for women and management is poor .Work life balance and work culture is great i felt . I was enjoying the work and collaborative work.
Best place to work
I learned a lot from Target corporation, best place to work to work. the top level management will give value to your thoughts. friendly workplace environment to work.
very good place to work and learn
Management team is highly Motivated which brings positive energy in the whole team. This is the definition of what a team should be.
You get appreciated for the job well done.

A healthy and helpful bunch of colleagues (especially in sales and BD Team), you can jump on to anyone for help and will never be disappointed.
Wonderful place to work
Target is once of the best place to work with work life balance and extreme support by management, working culture at Target make you feel more happy while working.

Best place to work
Pros
Free lunch, Good transport, Management is good
Cons
Salary is average, same routine work on daily tasks
hard work
My work star on check register and out i have lot of thing how to talk with customer and how to behavior with the staff and management
its my pleasure to work i risk
Don't join as a contractor
Target is a great place to work for permanent employees ONLY. If you get an opportunity to work here as a contractor, run-away without looking back. Great food and OK environment. But CEO lacks vision.
Pros
Food, transport, salary
Cons
Being a contractor, politics, and culture
Great place to learn and also a good work life balance
Senior leadership is very matured and knows clear direction both for business and technology. Middle management might not be so efficient as there are quite a lot of Senior engineering managers who has over 22+ years experience and got saturated. But yet great place to have a work life balance.
Government Job
Love the organization and people here, They are amazing to work with. If there is retailer to challenge Amazon this is the one. After Mike tookover as CEO its doing great. I have a constant watch for Target. Its always amazing. Stores are great and changing gears to adapt to customers.
Employee policies, Diversity, work culture
Many Opportunities to Explore
I have always loved working in Target as it was my 1st job. As a fresher I learned so many things. For 1st four months I was working for the payroll team and with a good opportunity I internally moved to Accounts Payable team. Here my job was to process vendor invoices with the receipts and pay the bill. There was always healthy competition in the team. The managers were very much supportive. As i was interested in Cultural activities my manager supported me to participate in many events and I could learn skills like Time management, multitasking. The most enjoyable part of the job was competing with each other to increase productivity and quality as a team.
Pros
Free lunches, gym
Useful learnings
US retailer, turning around after years of profit slump. Recently started doing well in sales, visionary management, working hard to make Target #1.

Work is cool, but i strongly believe it all depends on your team/manager.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Weekend work
Productive and better work environment
A Typical day at work
Learned different things and multitasking activities

Less Management support
Less hopes for personal growth when i was workded with previous companies
Pros
Financial benefits
Cons
Work Limitations, Less chances for personal growth
Productive and fun work place
Best part of the company is the leaning and training centers. They invest in employees career growth and encourage leadership and management skills.

Company is really focused towards work life balance and motivate their employees for better work culture.

Really happy to be part of such an organisation.
Pros
free lunches
Its not that Bad!
Culture is alright, not much to complain, however there is a lot of favoritism. Middle management. HR does not really challenge management on decisions and avoid challenges for smooth operations. HR is a mere puppet in the hands of the business leaders/managers.
Pros
Free Lunches, Pay & Benefits
Cons
Too many hurdles for approvals, Red Tapism
Absolutely a great place to work with
Every day was full of learnings and lot of action specially when the team cracks the research on time. This company gives full scope for people willing to learn. It’s a delightful experience I had during my tenure.

What is learnt at Target was Team management and how to work on continuous improvement.
The work place was really fun and an intellectual conglomerate.

The hardest part of job for me was to measure a person on non numeric attributes they are so vague.

Every week to see the graph of resolutions going up and QLT coming down was most enjoyable part
Pros
Free lunch and transport
Cons
Sometimes convincing team to work on off days was little hard
overall ok
transport good
worklife balacne good

company cultere is good

management is good
food is good
hike is not that much great

we can consider joining if you have offer.
Good work life balance and inclusive culture
Target to me has been the best company to work with mainly because of the work life balance it provides to all its employees. it has provided me various oppurtunities to explore my talents in the areas of my interest. The management is most efficient and cordial.
There were no major challenges with regard to the job mainly because of the importance given to the training and development on job. The most enjoyable part of the job is the Fast Fun and Friendly culture.
Pros
Company provided transportation, free lunches and no odd hour workings