Target Employee Reviews

India275 reviews
Need more challenging assignments and at regular frequency. Have good staff and field members but provide more activities to keep everybody busy round the year.
Best place to work.opportunitied for growth are excellent.people are very friendly .The quality of food provided in the cafeteria is the best. The management is very supportive.
All I say is the company is good but the people over there is all foot licker of their seniors, Back talking and shining in front works there. I would not recommend this company to anyone of my friends.
Target is great place to work
Flexible schedule, fair pay

The great people that you work with

Wonderful environment, professional/helpful colleagues, seniors, managers, free food, cab facilities, fun activities
Great experience to work with my company need to explore my skills and great attitude what I have been keeping in my company. I would like to go for the next level in further.
Good work cultere everyone help Support and good Staff start the work in morning huddel good train in meeting and also field.
Targeted job oneday etlist 4meeting planing befor leave the office also need to required cold colling after close the day next planing and ready tomorrow sceduld and reporting to manager.
i apply for marketing kindly arrange a job previous working in airtel sales and service my talent is monthly closing the target and achive the target independent
The most enjoyable part of the job. I am happy to serve my self in this sector. I was branch manager to serve field and office. Then I join gati motor
Target promotes a fun and enjoying work environment, this may very based on location. Have met many great people while working at Target and has presenter many opportunities to me.
very good work life balance with flexible timing and free food everyday. worked on different project and updated technologies and I feel it has very good Coordination within the team
overall good and normal condition
target man power solutions very good security company all staff is good

company get payment every month 10th no delay
Great work experience. Customer service and cashier experience. Opportunity to grow with the company if hired full time and a variety of benefits for employees.
it was good working there but as a contractor no much importance is given no benefits are given just work and go home. overall a nice place towork no stress.
Target is one of those companies where work life balance is given highest priority. A fun place to be. Unlike other companies, people do not treat you as machines.
The job experience with the company i was there management atmosphere is not that much well. Amenities which we were getting there is not much well balanced to accommodate ourselves .
-Less productivity and efficiency
-Culture is good

-Good for freshers but not for a longtime

-Monetary wise less benefits to employees

-Senior management Doesn't care
I had a good time in target construction company where I work as a Civil site engineer , I have the potential to work in pressure situations.i do the execution work as per the drawings and estimation work.
Best company ever. No one thinks about putting down papers, target evokes pride in every single employees. No stress, free food and cab, flexible, amazing culture, everything great.
Working with Target helped me learn new things time to time at multidisciplinary levels. gave freedom to express my self professionally and individually. opportunities to participate & cross function and prove your abilities in front of the team which results in appreciations and benefits all the time. stress free environment and work balance gives Target an extra edge among the other companies.
love this company , nice place to work , Management quite supportive , We have lots of empowerment .CFT engagement is very good.Good Welfare system from HR
Pros
Health Scuirty
Cons
lot of travel
A very mature and employee centric Organisation. Management are sensitive towards the employees.Committed towards the society by giving back to Under privilege children through making education accessible to them.
Pros
Wellbeing
Cons
Salary