Taj Hotels

Taj Hotels Employee Reviews

India294 reviews
Punctuality, Grooming is most important, Joy at work is one of the core value.
Hardest part is Delight your customer, be passionate on your job, No Complaint from your customer

Enjoyment -Family dinners, birthday dinners and cultural and competition programs for families of employees.
Pros
10 nights free stays for families of employee in any of Taj Hotels, 5days work
Cons
long hours some duties
Working environment is very friendly and helpful.
All the staff is friendly.

Team work makes the best thing that I have been acknowledged.

Managers are not going to be a good.
Such a nice place to work. Professtional workers. Friendly Staff. Everybody is so optimistic and cheerful. This hospitality part is excellent to work.
Good place to work. lots of thing i learn from my seniors.Productive and fun work place.Food is very Delicious. team management is very professional.
Good experience working with this employer
Acquired good skills in cooking and management skills

Was able to work in good fast paced environment

Attend customers needs
I took more responsibility in this organizations and I gained knowledge and more skills. This firm has given me the chance to build a closer working relationships with clients and colleagues. I have found through my past experience.
Good area, free work,relaxed, fun at work, better salary, good uniform, complementary food, free accommodation, safely work place, comfortable management
Pros
Free launch
Cons
Taj hotel is an 5 star hotel. Its all about giving. Service to the guest. Briefing about the stay in hotel. Helping them with all service like loading their luggage. A
Taj is a company that works on ethics and loyalty towards customers and employees. It helps you to build a promising future especially during the start of your career. Taj helps for your personal as well as professional growth and engage the employees to the work culture in an efficient manner.
Best place to work friendly staff good ambiance and it's fun working there and guest staying with us are always back with good commets and it has a positive ambiance
Because this is 5 star hotel with renowned name and fame in world, so ofcourse this is the best place . Excellence work culture, great seniors , salary on time.
I worked here as my first job after uni and it was very helpful for my career. I learned basic knife skills and organisational skills like stock rotation. Staff was very friendly and accommodative.
Difficult to work but a very good place to learn nd work,staff is like a family,work place fast and fun ,learn a very good things,chef support are good
Great place to learn,amazing staff very helpful,good food in cafeteria,proper punch in and punch out facility,provided each and every facility for the staff to create a good atmosphere to work, Taj hotel is always under the guidance of the hard working and many people's inspiration Mr.Ratan Tata Sir.
Satisfied but not fully because it was the part time job and I have to meet with more people and learn new new things from them. But the salary was not so good to survive.
Organization is very good and they are having good morale.Very nice work culture.Company had a good staff development programs.Taj is the mother of Indian hospitality.
I am lucky for getting the opportunity to work with Taj Group
Safety is must

My experience is better

I learned how to face difficulties and solve problems
Scheduling meetings and appointments, handling correspondence independantly where necessary. Making travel arrangements, filing, proof reading, answering telephone calls, meeting customers and clients.
Very nice place to work.and good team out there.people help each other as a team to complete the task.The management is also very nice and will react to the employee problems and sort them out.
I have learned a lot from various jobs that I did in my past. From all my earned experience I can say that I can do any job without being stressful. Believe in humanity.
The workplace place culture and the overall mangement and the staff performance are internationally verry good, becouse they give equal consideration for all customers and giving best in class five star facilities to them