TEKsystems Employee Reviews

Open door Culture
Test Manager (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 6, 2017
The best part of working Teksystems is that you can reach out to any level of Management people and talk about your concerns.
Teksystems has strong presence in United Nations and therefore most of the clients that we get to work with are based there.
Pros
Industry standard salary and good group Insuranace coverage
Cons
Need to flexible for long hours and weekend work when needed.
A good place to get trained and start your career off with
Junior Developer / Associate Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaOctober 4, 2017
TEKsystems is pretty lenient with regard to work timings, but they are particular about the completion of tasks. We have fun throughout the day, and also work when there is work. They always keep us involved in some activity or the other. So, it's a pretty happening place that way.
I have learned full-stack .NET development over the course of the last 18 months or so that I have been around.
The management is considerate with regard to it's employees. Yet it seems like they are a little ineffective at times when it comes to delivery.
Since they take a lot of campus hires from colleges like Manipal, SRM and the like, it's a pretty lively environment. We have a lot of recruiters and young developers on the floor contending to help each other out.
Pros
Getting to work end-to-end and on new technologies
Cons
A tradition of poor appraising
Nice Work Culture
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaSeptember 30, 2017
Nice Work Culture.
good management.
Good Salary , relaxed work timings.
good learning opportunity
Salary on time but not at the time of public holidays
Not Happy With Tek Syatem
Senior Python Developer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 22, 2017
Am not happy with Tek System, Was expecting much but client location culture is not good . Once they push you at client location after then no one will ask you about your hike .
My first company and I loved working here
Account Lead (Former Employee) –  Bangalore - IndiaSeptember 20, 2017
They recognize talents and award them as part of motivation. Great work environment. Supportive management. Learnt how to meet targets before deadlines, had a very supportive team
Excellent Place to begin your career
Business Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 17, 2017
TEksystems is a great place for any fresher to begin their career. You get a chance to work with best brains in the industry. Right from an intern to senior director of the company, everyone is well connected.
Pros
Good Starting Pay, Trainings, Fun at work
Cons
few hectic projects
An excellent learning platform with good work culture.
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 16, 2017
My typical day at TEKsystems would be very busy. I will be completely occupied with sourcing and screening profiles, scheduling and conducting interviews, client interaction, preparing candidates for client interviews, releasing the offer letter for selected candidates and on-boarding them on expected date. Basically I was involved in end-to-end recruitment and that was most enjoyable for me. During my time with organization I learnt selling an opportunity, mass mailing, job posting, SMS blast, salary break up, time management, database management, query handling, mapping candidates for suitable opportunity and re-marketing. TEKsystems has a very friendly fun-filled yet a corporate work culture and does not have space for people who are NOT process oriented. Organisation support their employee when they are in need by providing maternity break, perks and benefit etc.the hardest part of the job. TEK recognizes appreciable efforts and reward them in front of all staff. It is a great place to work!
Pros
team outing, contest trips, Free lunches, employee engagement activities
Cons
staff may need to work overtime/work on weekend on the same pay
Not so great
Associate Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 10, 2017
It is a very average company run only for making a profit. No career advancement no technical work. Pay is low. Upper management is clueless about most of the things.
No perks for working at Tek System
Software Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 23, 2017
They are mainly into technical staffing with very few clients. No employee benefits to work at TEK system.

Work here as per your requirement.
Work in client location
Senior support engineer (Former Employee) –  BangaloreAugust 2, 2017
HPE is the client .good work culture .well place to learn about technology.

The Interview process is very fair and transparent. I had multiple rounds of interview before having my final offer letter. Experience based questions were asked related to the current job profile. Its great!
Pros
Good Company to work in
Cons
there is nothing such to share
Challenging Workplace
Oracle Apps DBA (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 27, 2017
Have worked on most challenging projects in TEKSystems Global Services.
I have developed my communication skills.
Learnt new technologies.
Made good team mates.
What you learned
Senior Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 14, 2017
Good contracting company especially for freshers. placement will be made to reputed companies. Once out of contract job placement assistance given for the next one
Fun place to work
Module Lead (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 5, 2017
Technical skills are the main thing to survive and i was part of a good team . I was able to enhance my skills by providing technical leadership to the entire team.
nice workplace
Tech Lead (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 20, 2017
nice workplace , good management & learning environment , supporting staff & management in a typical day at work, good workplace culture, enjoyable part of the job
Senior Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMay 14, 2017
Good Work Culture and decent management but the kind of work is not very challenging.The QA projects are less however there are plenty of development and ETL projects specially after acquisition of FCS.
Good
Principal Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshApril 20, 2017
Its Good in TEK Systems and learned a lot in TEK Systems and good place to work and Management is good and used to work late hours for work and its most enjoyable.
No so great or bad - Okay
Project Manager / Scrum Master (Former Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaMarch 26, 2017
India GSC is Completely dependent very week in term of growth . Learned nothing good from this comany. Management is very poor, they dont have management skills . Cultureless, please others , fun at work happens every month that enjoyable.
Pros
Nothing as such
Cons
India SC - No vision, culture-less, Management is immature
Good place to work with
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshMarch 15, 2017
They value employees, many of the higher management people are concerned enough on their employees. More helping hands when you are in trouble. Hardest part of work here is less number of resources for each technology (Say SharePoint, I work in this technology)
Good Company to work
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMarch 15, 2017
Most of the employees are out sourced to client side.
Management is good.
Work culture is good
Exciting and a Perfect place to learn
HR Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMarch 8, 2017
It was an amazing experience working in TEK, moreover it helped me to learn the initial recruitment trade.

A typical day would be as busy as a stock market with lots of calls and recruitment.

The Management makes the best part where helping each other was their major motto.
Pros
Fun filled work
Cons
Long hours & Salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEKsystems. Our community is ready to answer.