TEKsystems Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
Senior Principle Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 17, 2018
Workplace Culture is good with very good management. Provided me an opportunity to learn new technologies like OWB and ODI. Worked under some great people who are masters in this area.
Employee centric org
Sr. Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 6, 2018
Management quality is good.
Pay scale is as per industry standards.
HRs are co-operatives.
Can't comment on work environment as work location was at client premises.
Good Place to work
Senior Software Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  IndiaJanuary 5, 2018
Nice and healthy environment to grown in technical and professional.Salary was good. Good clients and the technical learning help to grow. Really happy to be part of Tek systems.
Nice place to work
Senior Analyst / Oracle Application (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 3, 2018
Currently i am working here and i would love to continue my job in here for another 5 years.
Very good work life balance opportunity with benefits.
I feel everything is so good.
Except the few Management / Project managers are irritating an employee a lot and i can not express my feelings.
Not able to tell the situation to anybody as they are Project managers they will backfire us.
Nice career growth for technical grads
system engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 28, 2017
If you have a technical proficiency, you are more likely to have a steady career and your performance will be liable for a permanent role at the client location.
Pros
Greater chances to get on roll with the client
Cons
less or no perks
Weork culture is awsome in Teksystems
SQL Server Database Administrator (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaDecember 23, 2017
Huge Technical exposer in Teksystems My Rating for 10\10.It Purely IT Services Company.
I love to work here.One of the best organization I ever worked.
Pros
All is well
Cons
Na
A fast paced environment
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 31, 2017
The company provides a fast paced environment, which help you learn new things everyday. Employee training programs are good and help you pick new skills.
Open door Culture
Test Manager (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 6, 2017
The best part of working Teksystems is that you can reach out to any level of Management people and talk about your concerns.
Teksystems has strong presence in United Nations and therefore most of the clients that we get to work with are based there.
Pros
Industry standard salary and good group Insuranace coverage
Cons
Need to flexible for long hours and weekend work when needed.
A good place to get trained and start your career off with
Junior Developer / Associate Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaOctober 4, 2017
TEKsystems is pretty lenient with regard to work timings, but they are particular about the completion of tasks. We have fun throughout the day, and also work when there is work. They always keep us involved in some activity or the other. So, it's a pretty happening place that way.
I have learned full-stack .NET development over the course of the last 18 months or so that I have been around.
The management is considerate with regard to it's employees. Yet it seems like they are a little ineffective at times when it comes to delivery.
Since they take a lot of campus hires from colleges like Manipal, SRM and the like, it's a pretty lively environment. We have a lot of recruiters and young developers on the floor contending to help each other out.
Pros
Getting to work end-to-end and on new technologies
Cons
A tradition of poor appraising
Nice Work Culture
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaSeptember 30, 2017
Nice Work Culture.
good management.
Good Salary , relaxed work timings.
good learning opportunity
Salary on time but not at the time of public holidays
Not Happy With Tek Syatem
Senior Python Developer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 22, 2017
Am not happy with Tek System, Was expecting much but client location culture is not good . Once they push you at client location after then no one will ask you about your hike .
My first company and I loved working here
Account Lead (Former Employee) –  Bangalore - IndiaSeptember 20, 2017
They recognize talents and award them as part of motivation. Great work environment. Supportive management. Learnt how to meet targets before deadlines, had a very supportive team
Excellent Place to begin your career
Business Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 17, 2017
TEksystems is a great place for any fresher to begin their career. You get a chance to work with best brains in the industry. Right from an intern to senior director of the company, everyone is well connected.
Pros
Good Starting Pay, Trainings, Fun at work
Cons
few hectic projects
An excellent learning platform with good work culture.
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 16, 2017
My typical day at TEKsystems would be very busy. I will be completely occupied with sourcing and screening profiles, scheduling and conducting interviews, client interaction, preparing candidates for client interviews, releasing the offer letter for selected candidates and on-boarding them on expected date. Basically I was involved in end-to-end recruitment and that was most enjoyable for me. During my time with organization I learnt selling an opportunity, mass mailing, job posting, SMS blast, salary break up, time management, database management, query handling, mapping candidates for suitable opportunity and re-marketing. TEKsystems has a very friendly fun-filled yet a corporate work culture and does not have space for people who are NOT process oriented. Organisation support their employee when they are in need by providing maternity break, perks and benefit etc.the hardest part of the job. TEK recognizes appreciable efforts and reward them in front of all staff. It is a great place to work!
Pros
team outing, contest trips, Free lunches, employee engagement activities
Cons
staff may need to work overtime/work on weekend on the same pay
Not so great
Associate Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 10, 2017
It is a very average company run only for making a profit. No career advancement no technical work. Pay is low. Upper management is clueless about most of the things.
No perks for working at Tek System
Software Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 23, 2017
They are mainly into technical staffing with very few clients. No employee benefits to work at TEK system.

Work here as per your requirement.
Work in client location
Senior support engineer (Former Employee) –  BangaloreAugust 2, 2017
HPE is the client .good work culture .well place to learn about technology.

The Interview process is very fair and transparent. I had multiple rounds of interview before having my final offer letter. Experience based questions were asked related to the current job profile. Its great!
Pros
Good Company to work in
Cons
there is nothing such to share
Challenging Workplace
Oracle Apps DBA (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 27, 2017
Have worked on most challenging projects in TEKSystems Global Services.
I have developed my communication skills.
Learnt new technologies.
Made good team mates.
What you learned
Senior Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 14, 2017
Good contracting company especially for freshers. placement will be made to reputed companies. Once out of contract job placement assistance given for the next one
Fun place to work
Module Lead (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 5, 2017
Technical skills are the main thing to survive and i was part of a good team . I was able to enhance my skills by providing technical leadership to the entire team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEKsystems. Our community is ready to answer.