Syngenta

Syngenta Employee Reviews

India110 reviews
syngenta private limited having nice work culture for learning people, i have learned lot of field activity from syngenta colleagues. some field activities work like tomato hybrid seed production these are good task i learned.
Pros
office work
Cons
My experience as an Intern of Syngenta was quite good. My work was completely based on Lab work, and the whole team from sales and marketing to technical head supported us in our work a lot. It was a memorable and a learning experience for us.
Pros
Accommodation and food services
Cons
To help the farmer in ground level to improve our agriculture system and improvement in the high productivity in low cost. I want to work together and help the farmers.
I have good feel working with company but
Our job security not give our company

Biggest leads in marketing our company

Biggest benefits provide to employ example training programs provide employment
It was Nice experience. I learn so many things about farmer, company and agriculture. Company management and there people are very nice. My job was at field and I like that very much.
Syngenta is very good company. Tegra division new to all our customers, sales achieved more than budget with help of all our team members, HR policy is very difficult and not believe field level employees...
I did my level best but realized that Management is not very clear on Biotech work that was main impediment. Ultimately they transferred the technology to other company,
Pros
Good organization but hirarchy controls
Cons
Slow moving company in comparison to peers
I really feel good working with syngenta that how to face problems and how to overcome them.. I learned a lot of things by meeting with farmers in villages.. And what are the challenges they are facing
One of the best places to work, Workplace Culture is good.
A wide range of products to satisfy Farmers need from the seed selection to the crop protection management.
Nice place to work, Good work culture. Nice opportunities to explore new areas. Good policies. Good pay packages compared to similar industries. Would recommend for all.
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Management not focused
Syngenta is leading multinational in Agro input industry having one of the best working culture.

The company is having wide range of the products to cater the market needs having good brand image at growers community & channel partners.
Very good product. Management is very good. Staff is also very good and when I go to field to visit small tea growers the growers respond is very well.
Syngenta is MNC company working in more than 90 country worldwide headoffice based in basel (Switzerland).
More than 65000 employees worldwide.

Ridomil gold and actara leading brands in India.
Pros
Effective work as service provider.
Cons
No value for money to retailers.
Syngenta vegetable team a great team to work with.I learned a lot at syngenta in new ways of working and manufacturing systems implementation including HSE MS
Pros
Good facilities
Cons
5 day a week
Syngenta India Limited is indeed one of the best companies to work with. Management is really supportive and encouraging at all times.
Work culture is just amazing.
Great place to work. Independent ideas are nurtured and freedom to try new ideas. Learned a lot about US and Canada payroll, client management and team management. Great work culture, helping each other is always encouraged. Work culture didn't really allow any part of the job to be hard. Enjoyed my whole tenure.
Syngenta is a very good place to work
gives work freedom, always allows to discuss openly, There are no work hours restrictions, its a employee friendly company.

I learned how to communicate in in such a big matrix organization.
Pros
provides free lunch
Cons
gives lot of importance for Health and Safty
Syngenta is a pesticide chemical company his product manufacturing for agriculture use and sell by marketing. This Company are gave a full training to employees after joining
Collecting the Bills and prepare a data and also payments as well as procurements and daily base works time line sheets of monthly basis and consumption etc....
I have learnt everthing corelated to amount paybles and payment sheets preparations , consumption data excel sheets and so on ..

Management is very friendly and I am only one person at my location along with the manager at the site as an accountant.
Pros
every week we have meetings and free lunch
Cons
spent extra hours while production time
All the equipments are in good condition and environment of the work place is every fresh and friendly.
My day started by wishing people and going to the laboratory and preparing the schedule for the day and preparing the required materials for the day's work.. 13:30/14:00 would be the time I have my lunch and back to work.. evening around 17:00 I play tt or carrom for half and hour and back to laboratory and put materials back to place and leave for home..
Pros
Free lunch. Good space for sports like badminton and volleyball and indoor games like table tennis, carrom.
Cons
Nothing as such
Present working on syngenta india pvt ltd.as marketing development officer.
Sales and marketing and visit the field, onduct meetings and Interact/ Communicate with farmer’s.