Syngenta Employee Reviews

Dynamic in nature
Lab Manager Seeds Operation Quality Control (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 27, 2018
It always a new day to learn and keep up the momentum high of self and team. Collaboration is my passion and today buzz word.Always think of team success.
Focused and committed teams to drive business excellence, great work-life balance
Finance Controller (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraDecember 3, 2017
Great work place with committed teams and competent management. Good structure across the Finance function in the company with focus on developing talent and the right competencies within the teams. Great work-life balance and regular engagement activities to keep the employees motivated.
Productive and good environment for work
Manager – CP Regulatory – South Asia (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, INDIANovember 28, 2017
Good Environment at workplace; Not much pressure for work, Learn many things which help us to build ourself, Good company culture, HR policies are good
Pros
Not much pressure
Cons
Long hours for working
Good exposure of all the crops research areas
Head - R &D Infrastructure, South Asia (Former Employee) –  Pune, IndiaNovember 19, 2017
Managing more than 30 research stations w r t operations, capital purchases was very challenging and satisfactory. Team was good and research teams were supportive.

Management was also supportive.
Pros
Freedom to work and implement new ideas
Cons
Geographically much bigger area and more travel demand
Productive & Friendly Work Place
Sales Unit Lead (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraNovember 16, 2017
It was overall good experience working with Syngenta, Management was really supportive and giving timely guidance & suggestions. Culture in syngenta was good and colleagues were cooperative. It helps me to build my personality and helps to sharpen my skills here. It was great experience working with Syngenta. Hope in future our paths will cross again somewhere.
Pros
Good learning, Continuous Training, Freedom to take decisions
Cons
Long hrs work
Syngenta is good organisation in field of Agriculture with Innovative technologies
Sales Unit lead (Current Employee) –  Nanded, MaharashtraOctober 30, 2017
working in syngenta is very challenging & learning Experience till date in this company, I work for more than 5 years & 10 months & daily 10-12 hrs a day, company having good products/technology in the field of agriculture but need to more faster in process & decision making at management point of view, while working there is various challenges in the field of agriculture but need to more focus or improvement to reduce internal challenges but again company providing excellent quality products to farmers and helping them to grow more from his field.
Pros
excellent products, new technology in agriculture, good sales & marketing capability, good market share
Cons
channal management, internal challenges, discipline & decision making, process improvement
About the syngenta
Territory Productuion Manager (Current Employee) –  Eluru, Andhra PradeshOctober 20, 2017
Syngenta is an Agriculture based company with good growth in that sector.
In this company u he seen good work life culture. On salary basis good package and other allowances also for employees.
Good culture
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Ranebennur, KarnatakaOctober 16, 2017
Syngenta is a very cultured organization. Company exist with a very good performance culture. This is an MNC with high ethical and safety standard. Syngenta strongly believe in people and it is managed with a very structured process control for its smooth business operations.
Syngenta work culture
Incident and Problem Manager (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraOctober 10, 2017
Good company to work for professional growth in financial wise.
There is good work life balance supported , as per manager discretion .
People would get one onsite opportunity when company performs well.

Policies are not well defined
Syngenta is a fantastic company to work with
Manager - Utilities (Former Employee) –  GoaAugust 23, 2017
They provide good facilities for their employees. The work life balance is very good. They believe in investing in the latest technology. Their training program and HSE culture is also good.
Pros
Very good work life balance
Cons
Decisions take a long time
Bad work distribution
Senior Executive -Automation Department (Former Employee) –  Goa, GoaAugust 20, 2017
Few hard working men carry the burden of a lot of inefficient people. this is my experience at one plant, overall company operations could be better, I am not aware
good services
Marketing Executive (Former Employee) –  Aurangabad, MaharashtraAugust 16, 2017
this company good product and supply .. and providing product on farmer . very good and excellent result on this company product ... good management ..thank you
Fun work place to enjoy the work
Admin Executive (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaAugust 7, 2017
To obtain a challenging and fulfilling position that will allow me to utilize my administrative and interpersonal skills and be an asset to my employer.
No growth prospects... Lots of insecurity.
Executive support (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 19, 2017
Very oftenly merges.... no job satisfaction.......... Often organization structure changes....No sustainability. Very uncertain and unsecured job.bsnn
I had learned about SAP, MS Office and record management overthere.
SAP Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ludhiana, PunjabJuly 13, 2017
I am a hard worker always ahead in learning new things and polish my skills.

I was suppose to manage the stock at warehouse and dispatch it to the different states of India.
Pros
Have to interact with people which lends in improving communication skills, team work and situation managemnt
Cons
No personal Life.
MNC company focused on processes
Sales Development Officer (Former Employee) –  Guntur, Andhra PradeshMay 31, 2017
Working with Sales team & field team with farmers
Learned product Brand management
Culture is employee friendly & motivational
Hardest part is third party role.
Enjoyable part was that I was recognized by Coastal Andhra team for writing a Poem on a product AMISTAR
Pros
Generous in allowances
Cons
Boss was unpredictable
Executive - Statutory & Compliance (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraApril 28, 2017
Syngenta has a very good work-life balance. It has a very good job culture. Conduct fun activities for employees. Management is open to initiatives & suggestions.
Pros
work from home facility, secured workplace
Good work place & enjoying the job with fun .
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Deulgaon Raja, MaharashtraApril 22, 2017
Learned lot regarding HSE to follow which is useful in our day to day activity in our life ,now we got habitual to follow all these e.g. Wearing seat belt ,optimum speed & following all the protocol while driving .Good culture & taking care of every employee as an assets of the company.
Pros
Moving different places every year in a country on the occasion of conferance.
Sales Officer (Former Employee) –  M.P KUKSHI REGIONMarch 9, 2017
Its really nice experience to work with syngenta india ltd. I learn many thing about agriculture feild . And handiling farmers,retailers,distributor. How to conduct farmer meetings . And these all helps me to improve my knowledge and presentation skill and leadership quality .
Pros
Learning and knowledge
Cons
For me its salary
Very good
Assistant TPL (Current Employee) –  Aurangabad, MaharashtraMarch 1, 2017
Very good culture. Ways of working is good. HR policies are good. Good environment. Good appreciation. The organisation structure and the confidence building are good. Knowledge driven and team building.