Syneos Health Clinical
Coronavirus update
Information from Syneos Health Clinical:

Syneos Health Clinical Employee Reviews

India36 reviews
Good company to work with
Very supportive management. Growing and progressive organisation.
Job culture is also good

Competition is higher.

You will get support from your team because management is good.
Non-engaging workplace. Monotonous job.
Inventiv Health offers an average work life balance with very less growth opportunities. But good take home salary with no deductions apart from PF & taxes.
Pros
Excellent take home salary
Cons
No cab facility. Monotonous job. No employee engagement programs.
Professional working environment
I have learned a lot in my +5.5 years of exp with Inventiv Health. I have got a good experience in working on various global projects as well.I have worked with a global Team from various regions which also helped me in learning cultural/regional difference in hiring.
Pros
Flexible shifts
Needs improvement...Think before you are trapped
Pros
able to work from home (conditions apply* only if are hospitalized and its mangers decision, no policies apply*)..The quality of work is not noted..

Cons

management not transparent and they wont work for employee betterment. Employees are not motivated. Apart from salary no benefit!! Wont seek feedback from their employees and offer solutions when they have too much to handle ..

no benefit apart from salary..

lot of internal politics, work not appreciated..high iteration rate, most of employee dont stay there for more than one year..and they say best Awarded CRO…

Advice to Management:

India Management Pathetic, Not transparent at all..Please change the management lot of internal politics with personal grudges...but overseas managers are awesome..

So think before you end up here..

WARNING: THINK BEFORE YOU ARE GETTING TRAPPED HERE
Pros
flexible timing, CRO brand name
Cons
internal politics, management not transparent, High iteration rate etc.
Very productive,work life balance is good and good management
We can learn all new things in InVentiv. They Train us on depending on the skill set we have. Management Supports us in all ways to get through any situation.Very good Company to enhance your skills
Pros
We can learn all new things over in InVentiv, Lot many opportunities, Management is very well Supportive and encourage us in all aspects.
Cons
No Cons as of now
Useless organization
Pharmacovigilance dept has a useless manager at Gurgaon location
No growth

Only micromanagement is followed here, Actually its a school where principle/teacher point outs on everything

Enter at your own risk
Pros
company processes are good
Cons
Political manager taught by management (it will actually show here), They dont value you at all, India has all the dump work from other sites no news projects growth seen, No food, No parking ( Parking only for managers as if others cant afford vehicles)
Review meetings on every month
The project manager is very loyal and work minded. Team members are having great knowledge on subject and we share our knowledge whenever we have face the problems in programming and validation time.
learned managing and training a team
learned managing and training a team. Have an experience in all the regions US, EU nad Japan. Have experience in all the case types i.e. PMS, CT and literature cases. Visited US to attend the train the trainer program.
Great place to work with.
It is a great place to work with. It provides the work life balance till great extent. Gives freedom to the employees to think out of the box.
Good Place to work when transitioning or fresh hire
Nice place to work

Good staff

Good work culture

Nice colleagues

Good amount of holidays

Very understanding towards staff
Productive and Fun workplace
I joined INC as a fresher and it has a amazing work environment. Good quality and balanced work load. with very good colleagues.
Pros
Free lunches, Cab Facility, Good working environment
Cons
Time overlapping due to global team
Employee friendly work environment
the organization particularly provides an employee friendly work environment and internal team building.
Working with Data Integration Team
At InVentiv my role majorly focuses on data integration, i.e., we integrate all the studies to create analytical datasets for ISS/ ISE reporting and data warehousing.

Have worked extensively on data integration and have successfully delivered 5 projects out of which have lead 2 in the short span of time that I have spent here.

I share an excellent rapport with the my colleagues and counterparts.

Till now it has been an amazing experience, and going forward am looking for more challenging roles.
Not much to look forward to in this organization.
I have learned many things in this organization but still INC need to evolve in term of having streamlined their processes. For every single process there are lots of loopholes in their system.
Great Benefits, Good place to start, Good Learning
It was a good experience to learn about the Clinical Research industry. Great learn from and the seniors were really good at giving direction.management level are nice and caring about employees. providing good training . flexible hours. learned a lot from work. good place to work.
Employees. Very polite, very nice to interns, competent, smart.

Responsibility given to fresher.

Willing to give vacation time.

Good salary as compared to others in the industry

Respectable company

Good working environment

support of senior management

Team spirit

organised

Company name is fantastic for resume when applying elsewhere.Used to be a great place to learn, have fun at work and make a career out of it.
Pros
great benefits, good place to start, good learning, positive feedback, respectable company, team spirit, good experience, good training, learned a lot from work, good for fresher’s career
Cons
no comments
Enjoying the work with fun acitvities on each and every festivals.
INC is a CRO, which is a MNC its provide better atmosphere for work and fun with salary satisfaction.
Pros
medical reimubursement, free transoporation, free lunch, mediclaim facility
Cons
no short break only one hour lunch break.