Syneos Health Clinical
Coronavirus update
Information from Syneos Health Clinical:

Syneos Health Clinical Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

Gurgaon, Haryana16 reviews
Good company to work with
Very supportive management. Growing and progressive organisation.
Job culture is also good

Competition is higher.

You will get support from your team because management is good.
Awesome work culture
Syneos health is a employee friendly company. The work culture is good. They focus on both personal and professional growth of employee. The management is quite well. They also provide opportunities to employees learn vast things.
Great place to work, i enjoyed working there. Also it was a great exposure for me personally and professionally. I learnt a lot of new techniques and methods. I was also given opportunity to work in new therapeutic area which was great.
Good Company with high reputation in Market
It is fun to work in Syneos Health .
Manager has given me all the flexibility to let me work as per my convenience.

I would recommend people to look for the better and stable future here in this company.
work life balance not good
typical day at work.
management issue.

culture fine.

Salary structure good.

Lunch most enjoyable.

workplace good.

cannot explore much in field.

Politics.
Pros
flexible timing
Worst management
Though Syneos Health is a one of the largest CRO's in India, the work culture is pathetic. Employees are considered as machines and managers think themselves of god.
Productive and Highly competitive
A great workplace, learnt various domains within Rave, performed 2 Lean Six sigma projects, IAOCR certified by company in Data Management. Team Management, have trained many associates on Rave and in general for Work Instructions to be followed.
Regulatory Record Specialist
I am working as a Regulatory Record Specialist in INC Research. Though its been only 2 months but I have learned so many things like- working in a team, completing task in a given deadline. there is so much to learn. Work atmosphere is very friendly and very encouraging.
Regulatory Records Specialist
Here I work as a Regulatory Records Specialist. Here my work is completely related to the studies going on different sites. Maintaining of electronic trial master files, properly uploading of naming as per naming conventions.
In Inc., I have learned many things like team working, completing tasks under deadlines though its been only few months.work atmosphere is very friendly.
Professional working environment
I have learned a lot in my +5.5 years of exp with Inventiv Health. I have got a good experience in working on various global projects as well.I have worked with a global Team from various regions which also helped me in learning cultural/regional difference in hiring.
Pros
Flexible shifts
Needs improvement...Think before you are trapped
Pros
able to work from home (conditions apply* only if are hospitalized and its mangers decision, no policies apply*)..The quality of work is not noted..

Cons

management not transparent and they wont work for employee betterment. Employees are not motivated. Apart from salary no benefit!! Wont seek feedback from their employees and offer solutions when they have too much to handle ..

no benefit apart from salary..

lot of internal politics, work not appreciated..high iteration rate, most of employee dont stay there for more than one year..and they say best Awarded CRO…

Advice to Management:

India Management Pathetic, Not transparent at all..Please change the management lot of internal politics with personal grudges...but overseas managers are awesome..

So think before you end up here..

WARNING: THINK BEFORE YOU ARE GETTING TRAPPED HERE
Pros
flexible timing, CRO brand name
Cons
internal politics, management not transparent, High iteration rate etc.
Useless organization
Pharmacovigilance dept has a useless manager at Gurgaon location
No growth

Only micromanagement is followed here, Actually its a school where principle/teacher point outs on everything

Enter at your own risk
Pros
company processes are good
Cons
Political manager taught by management (it will actually show here), They dont value you at all, India has all the dump work from other sites no news projects growth seen, No food, No parking ( Parking only for managers as if others cant afford vehicles)
Review meetings on every month
The project manager is very loyal and work minded. Team members are having great knowledge on subject and we share our knowledge whenever we have face the problems in programming and validation time.
Good Place to work when transitioning or fresh hire
Nice place to work

Good staff

Good work culture

Nice colleagues

Good amount of holidays

Very understanding towards staff
Employee friendly work environment
the organization particularly provides an employee friendly work environment and internal team building.
Not much to look forward to in this organization.
I have learned many things in this organization but still INC need to evolve in term of having streamlined their processes. For every single process there are lots of loopholes in their system.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Syneos Health Clinical. Our community is ready to answer.