synchrony

synchrony Employee Reviews

The most enjoyable part of the job
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad IndiaFebruary 13, 2020
The most enjoyable part at my work place is to make the customer happy and have them hassle free customer service experience. I was the one person to get 40 satisfaction in a month with any dissatisfaction.
productive
Associate Consultant in Data Science (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 13, 2020
Its gud to be with synchrony, will find a lot of options to grow in the company. The work culture in this company is competitive and you will find responsible management.
Productive & fun work place
Assistant Vice President Credit (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 9, 2020
Productive & fun work place.Best place to work .Managment ic very cooperative and supportive.Work life balance is amazing.women centric policies. Highly recommended
Great Place to Work
Senior Fraud Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 9, 2020
Fortunate to work with Fortune 500 Company. Enjoy every day going to work. I never felt stressful at work. It's like a family. Everyone one as a team work together for the fulfillment of Company Goal.
employee centric
SME (Subject Matter Expert) (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 6, 2020
if u wanna grow in your career this is the right place. the most important part is their work culture. they have a open door policy. caring is its core value
Working culture stands out the most, be it sense of friendliness, support, Diverse and Inclusive. Company always let you have work-life balance.
IS THREAT ANALYST (Current Employee) –  HyderabadJanuary 21, 2020
Synchrony strongly believes Employee happiness reflects in the work and has been successful at it. Management is always supportive and lets you find the work-life balance.
Pros
Working culture, Infrastructure, Benefits
Competitive and fun to work with
Lead BA/QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 9, 2020
Speaking of my experience with Synchrony, it has been the best organization to be associated with. It helped me balance my work and personal life very well. Leadership here is extremely approachable and friendly.
My first company
Sr.Surveillance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 7, 2019
Working in this company is very nice there’s lots of learning good work environment excellent colleagues lot of benefits no gender equality overall good place to work
productive and good place to learn
sr analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 25, 2019
the culture is very good work life balance is good only drawback is the pay but the training and other oppurtunities compensates for the pay. Management is vert approachable and safe place for women to work.
greatplacestowork
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 17, 2019
good company,compensation very bad and great places to work, knowledge City, Salarpuriya, Satwas, Silpa Gram Craft Village, HITEC City, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081
Awesome place to work...
Sr.Liaison specialist (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 14, 2019
India's best company to work
Employee engagement
Best employee benefits in the industry
Gender parity
Inclusive
Compitative and innovative
Leader in CSR
Experience at Synchrony
Manager (Former Employee) –  India HyderabadNovember 9, 2019
One of the best organization to be associated with. Synchrony was a second home to me an I would like to go back again and work there as cannot think of any other organization valuing their employees as much Synchrony does. Worked 5 days a week and was flexible enough to adjust our timings when need be. Senior Management was always there to help and mentor me.
Senior Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 9, 2019
Had a great experience earned during the time of working there. Highly would like to recommend freshers & experience folk to start a great career opportunity with Synchrony as long as possible.

Synchrony provides many employee benefit programs & also offers with varies career oriented courses to improve professional skills. There is no constrain for a right candidate gets promotion in timely manner by the required skill & position.
productive and fun work
Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 31, 2019
Culture is good but at some place you will find hard to see growth similar to your work experience. Benefits are good but the salary hike in very less.
Good luck
Network Engineer L1 (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 18, 2019
Nice working culture with extra nice and comforting Management in the morning and then we can talk about it when I get more information about the position and would like to know what the plan is for the mentioned profile please find attached document for your earliest convenience.
Pros
Gym
Cons
No time
Good
Java Developer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 17, 2019
Good culture, great place to work.
Great higher leadership
Great facilities
Great employee centricity.
Great work environment.
Great values.
Good experience.
Company take its employees as its most important asset
AVP Directory Services (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 6, 2019
Till now I found that company lives to the expectation and provide very good working environment to employees. Regular Employee engagements make employees feel part of family in company.
Productive and fun at work
Sr. Representative (Former Employee) –  Knowledge cityOctober 2, 2019
It's really a good place to work. I really missed working with this organisation. I love the culture. I can say proudly that I worked with synchrony. If I get an opportunity again I won't miss it.
Pros
Everything is good
Cons
No cons as per my knowledge
Great place to work.....
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 23, 2019
It's great place to work until I you are with the company and if you need an favour from the company they will be a blame business and you have to pay with a termination because they will drama between the HR and the management..
Pros
Good culture Friendly Environment Paid on time Yearly bonus
Cons
Unfriendly HR and the Management and they work for they benefits...
IT in Synchrony is good however the banking processes are very hectic and they would need to spend some time knowing their employees and the issues
Senior Customer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 21, 2019
Synchrony is a good company to work however certain processes are very much hectic and requires us to work like a robot.
When we were when we joined the organization is far different to what is actually happening.