We currently don't have any reviews for Swissotel.
Be the first to review this employer.

Add a Review

great work place
Hotel Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 2, 2019
o far so great. This it's a wonderful property with so many things to do nearby. The view from my room is amazing. Very comfy bed with all of the expected comfort items in room or at the convenience shop in the lobby. The staff is friendly and helpful. There's a great bar & lounge in lobby as well as The Palm an iconic restaurant that lives up to its reputation. Try to ask for a room facing the river and lake it's worth it. Enjoy!
Hay personas que son asesores gastronómicos de 10 a 15 años y aun no los promueven de puestos
Anfitriona (Former Employee) –  LimaNovember 27, 2019
Conocí gente bastante valiosa de la que aprendí bastante, ingresar al swissotel es valioso en un 80% por las personas a las que conoces pero no por lo que esta empresa llega a valorarte como persona y trabajador. Hay muchas personas que van mas de una década en el mismo puesto y siguen ganando lo mismo.
Pros
Puntos hoteleros y propinas
Cons
Las personas con más poder en la empresa tienen un mal trato hacia los demás trabajadores
Best hotel and employer to work
Assistant Chief Engineer (Former Employee) –  SingaporeNovember 20, 2019
Good experience work in Accor group of hotel very regret after leave from the organisation. Hope to join back if there is another opportunity work for Swissôtel Fairmont group.
Buen clima laboral
Housekeeping - Camarera (Former Employee) –  San Isidro, LimaNovember 17, 2019
Excelente hotel brindado un servicio de alta calidad.
Friendly workplace
Reservations agent (Former Employee) –  QuitoNovember 12, 2019
It is a workplace where I had the opportunity to grow personally, academically ,and professionally. The work enviroment was very friendly and cooperative.
Excellent Company
Assistant Director of Catering (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 12, 2019
I worked there on two different occasions and the company and team are great. Excellent culture and they take care of the employees both financially and as a person
It's a nice place to work in.
Bell Person (Former Employee) –  LimaNovember 8, 2019
It's a write place to work in and it traines alot regadles of the job.
so its another school to go .
Idont´t regreat of having worked there because it's an international company .
Meeting a different people in different the work place is a benefit to create solutions
Director of Finance (Former Employee) –  Izmir TurkeySeptember 28, 2019
Nearly 28 years of hospilaty experiance in diferent areas at Turkey region. City hotel and Resort hotel opening experiance is a plus. Mostly, I have worked at International hotel cahins during my career.
Professional workplace
Front office, waitress (Former Employee) –  SingaporeSeptember 28, 2019
We work on rotational roster, sometimes we work day shift, sometimes night shift and afternoon shift.
I learned how to do check in check out guests as well as providing them the best service possible.
Lugar de trabajo que se preocupa por el bienestar y desarrollo profesional de sus trabajadores
Maitre D', Restaurant's Manager (Former Employee) –  Peru LimaSeptember 24, 2019
Un ambiente muy agradable para trabajar, se preocupan de su personal, se recibe capacitación a cada momento, y apoyan al crecimiento profesional dándole oportunidades laborales
Pros
te brinda uniforme limpio a diario, desayuno almuerzo y cena gratis
Cons
ninguna
Very positive environment to work in
Intern (Former Employee) –  IstanbulSeptember 19, 2019
Worked with a very supportive and encouraging team which facilititated learning on a daily basis. Though challenging it was exciting working in such a fast paced and high tempo environment.
Adptable, engaging environment
Assistant Director of HR (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 13, 2019
A great team, able to adjust to changing environments.

A positive mindset to help others adjust to the company culture was how i was able to carry out the job. Trained the HR team on Recruitment systems and assesments and generallly always had fun engaging environments which made the colleagues find HR a place where they were free to share their opinions.

Challenges were dealing with the people resistant to change.
Proje
Sanat Galerisi Sorumlusu (Former Employee) –  İzmirSeptember 6, 2019
Proje kapsamında çalıştığım için kısa bir dönem dahil olabildim fakat bu süreç boyunca çalışma dışında kaliteli zaman geçirebilme fırsatım oldu.İş yeri kültürü,personellerin güleryüzü ve her konuda yardımcı olmaya çalışmaları oldukça profesyonel bir görüntü sunmaktaydı.
Fun workplace
WAITRESS (Former Employee) –  City HallSeptember 2, 2019
Able to expose myself to the VIP side of service, includes tending to VIP guests requirements, setting up buffet table and drinks also includes set up and closing.
job security is very low and some management solve issues on bases of racism and family
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  UAEAugust 28, 2019
Relationship between staff and management should upgrade and workload balanced not only majoring in maximizing profit as staff dont have tym to have food as required
Love to work at airport for hotel guests and doing upsell from airport,.
Asst Mgr Apt services (Current Employee) –  AirportAugust 21, 2019
It is always challenging to work at airport and looking after arrivals and departure of hotel's guest as every shift covered by only one person specially when sending layover flight guest to hotel.It is very difficult to get layover business at airport as there is big competition with other hotels and I can proudly say I am a winner on it.In my last 8 years I have many achievements through hard work and great relationships with all organizations and authorities at Kolkata Airport.
Pros
Daily meal and entertainment allowances and also taxi fare
Cons
Sufficient breaks, life insurance
I'm very happy working here
Cook 1 (Former Employee) –  City hallAugust 17, 2019
i very luck to working here at this swissotel the stamford this company improved my work skill and speed and keep learning and growing up myself keep going up.thanks very munch.
Pros
Thanks for provide meal and laundry
outing gathering
GUEST RELATION OFFICER (Former Employee) –  city hall singaporeAugust 15, 2019
will have dinner meeting etc.
give and take policy
fun environment
management are fantastic and fabulous
peaceful environment
chill out gathering
every month will have outing
Produtive
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 19, 2019
It was typical fun at times,protect property, people, keep safe place to work, management easy to deal with.
Hated writing reports, workplace culture was nice I enjoy that very much so, checkout time
I enjoy that part.
Lindo ambiente de trabajo. Me encantó trabajar en esta industria.
Pasante de Marketing (Former Employee) –  Quito, Provincia de PichinchaJuly 16, 2019
La empresa está enfocada en el servicio que brinda a sus clientes.
Pros
Alimentación para el personal.
Cons
Ninguno