Swami Vivekananda Youth Movement Employee Review

View all Swami Vivekananda Youth Movement reviews

Stage for learning new things
Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMarch 2, 2017
Typical days I went through is when I was successful in completing the project. I learnt new things like animation, got a little knowledge on some software like Adobe audition, photoshop, PPT presentation and animation, camtasia and most importantly I got to know people who are in struggle and helping them without expecting anything from them as I am working in NGO which works in the field of education, health, community empowerment etc.... There is no hardest part in the job. open environment in the workplace.
Pros
Helping others

Other Swami Vivekananda Youth Movement Employee Reviews

nice working
Technical Expert (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KAMay 18, 2015
The co-working are really awesome in character and good management. It is a wonderful service by the company to the raising stars from a poor family
Learning Experience
Program Director - Premavidya Project (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KAMarch 4, 2015
My days were long even for a six day week. Day ended quickly with races between meetings, pouring over data and struggling with trying to keep with austerity measures. Field trips were fun. I had good colleagues. Everybody wanted to do a lot of good but ONLY in their own way- that was the hardest part ! I enjoyed all my visits to schools. I learned a lot of things, but the best lesson was that negativity at work is definitely not my cup of tea. This job also gave me ample scope for introspection. It has helped me refine the role I would like to play to enhance my career.
Pros
Visits to Schools.
Cons
Long hours, lack of clarity, data unavailability