Swami Vivekananda Youth Movement Employee Review

View all Swami Vivekananda Youth Movement reviews

Productive workplace
Training Manager (Current Employee) –  MysoreMay 22, 2014
A very good company to work with. Learnt lot of things which can be put to use. Learnt to manage a team and being the team player I have grown up as a strong person personally and professionally. An opportunity to showcase our individual talent.
Pros
Friendly environment and support
Cons
Nothing as such

Other Swami Vivekananda Youth Movement Employee Reviews

Stage for learning new things
Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMarch 2, 2017
Typical days I went through is when I was successful in completing the project. I learnt new things like animation, got a little knowledge on some software like Adobe audition, photoshop, PPT presentation and animation, camtasia and most importantly I got to know people who are in struggle and helping them without expecting anything from them as I am working in NGO which works in the field of education, health, community empowerment etc.... There is no hardest part in the job. open environment in the workplace.
Pros
Helping others
nice working
Technical Expert (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KAMay 18, 2015
The co-working are really awesome in character and good management. It is a wonderful service by the company to the raising stars from a poor family