Swami Vivekananda Youth Movement
Swami Vivekananda Youth Movement Employee Review

nice working

May 18, 2015
The co-working are really awesome in character and good management. It is a wonderful service by the company to the raising stars from a poor family
March 2, 2017
Same location
Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Typical days I went through is when I was successful in completing the project. I learnt new things like animation, got a little knowledge on some software like Adobe audition, photoshop, PPT presentation and animation, camtasia and most importantly I got to know people who are in struggle and helping them without expecting anything from them as I am working in NGO which works in the field of education, health, community empowerment etc.... There is no hardest part in the job. open environment in the workplace.
Pros
Helping others
March 4, 2015
Same location
Program Director - Premavidya Project (Former Employee) - Bangalore, KA
My days were long even for a six day week. Day ended quickly with races between meetings, pouring over data and struggling with trying to keep with austerity measures. Field trips were fun. I had good colleagues. Everybody wanted to do a lot of good but ONLY in their own way- that was the hardest part ! I enjoyed all my visits to schools. I learned a lot of things, but the best lesson was that negativity at work is definitely not my cup of tea. This job also gave me ample scope for introspection. It has helped me refine the role I would like to play to enhance my career.
Pros
Visits to Schools.
Cons
Long hours, lack of clarity, data unavailability
May 22, 2014
Training Manager (Current Employee) - Mysore
A very good company to work with. Learnt lot of things which can be put to use. Learnt to manage a team and being the team player I have grown up as a strong person personally and professionally. An opportunity to showcase our individual talent.
Pros
Friendly environment and support
Cons
Nothing as such