Swami Vivekananda Youth Movement Employee Reviews

nice working
Technical Expert (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KAMay 18, 2015
The co-working are really awesome in character and good management. It is a wonderful service by the company to the raising stars from a poor family
Learning Experience
Program Director - Premavidya Project (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KAMarch 4, 2015
My days were long even for a six day week. Day ended quickly with races between meetings, pouring over data and struggling with trying to keep with austerity measures. Field trips were fun. I had good colleagues. Everybody wanted to do a lot of good but ONLY in their own way- that was the hardest part ! I enjoyed all my visits to schools. I learned a lot of things, but the best lesson was that negativity at work is definitely not my cup of tea. This job also gave me ample scope for introspection. It has helped me refine the role I would like to play to enhance my career.
Pros
Visits to Schools.
Cons
Long hours, lack of clarity, data unavailability
Productive workplace
Training Manager (Current Employee) –  MysoreMay 22, 2014
A very good company to work with. Learnt lot of things which can be put to use. Learnt to manage a team and being the team player I have grown up as a strong person personally and professionally. An opportunity to showcase our individual talent.
Pros
Friendly environment and support
Cons
Nothing as such
Value based organization
Manager - HR (Current Employee) –  MysoreMay 12, 2013
one of the prime development sector workplace.
Suggested place job security and advancement.
Pros
exposure, committment
Cons
Nil
Excellent work place, dedicated to work
Data Analyst and Documentation Officer (Former Employee) –  Mysore, KADecember 28, 2012
The team work was excellent, management department was good, co-worker too good,
Working for unprivileged childrens
Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee) –  J.P nagar , BangaloreSeptember 9, 2012
- When we were developing revision videos i need to present on radioactivity , for that i had worked alot and completed the task and given presentation.
- Different technical aspects.
- Management is super, they will treat every one same and give the values for their work.
- I dint find such situation in my job.
- Every day i enjoy my work.
Accountant (Current Employee) –  MYSOREJuly 30, 2012
Swami vivekananda youth movement(ngo) is excellent,very good learning experience
Pros
canteen facility