Sutherland Employee Reviews

Found 1,647 reviews matching the search See all 5,979 reviews
Fun workplace
Designation - Process Consultant (Former Employee) –  Kochi, KeralaSeptember 19, 2019
Great place to work with.Good culture and environment was safe for all the employees.Process was easily understandable and well helping co workers.Great
Ok
Tamil Nadu (Former Employee) –  Tamil NaduSeptember 6, 2019
Gd place to work with... cab facilitiez available.... nice ambience.... but salary is poor.... work load high but salary low.... freshers can work here.....
September 12, 2019

Hello! Thanks for your feedback. Sutherland is a great place to start, and grow, your career in a safe and professional environment. We also appreciate your input on where we have an opportunity to improve. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts. Have a great day!

Good place to learn english
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Porur, Chennai, Tamil NaduSeptember 1, 2019
I would say i improved my communication here, nothing much to say, As usual BPO organization, Good transportation service provided, Overall good working with sutherland
September 12, 2019

Hi! Thank you for providing this feedback. We are pleased that you had a good overall experience with us. As a global company, we have a diverse environment which does indeed provide the opportunity to improve communication skills. Thank you for taking the time to review us. Have an awesome day!

Very good experience
SENIOR CUSTOMER EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  MumbaiAugust 31, 2019
It was really one of the best company I have worked and I still miss it, if the process dell would not have shut I would have never left this organisation and still would really love to join back, anyone who is joining really a great platform to work, management is really very good
September 10, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for the 5-star rating and kind words! We are quite pleased that you had a very good experience with us and we do aim to be one of the best places to work. Thank you again for reviewing us, and we wish you all the very best!

Good
Site Incharge - BMS + Health & safety Officer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 29, 2019
It was really fun and good experience working with the company. Management, HR, Administration, Security and Ops were really cooperative. Will definitely love be a part of the company again.
September 10, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for the 5-star review! We are pleased that you enjoyed the experience with us. We do strive to ensure that all our employees have a comfortable, safe and professional working environment. Thanks again for taking the time to leave this review. Have a wonderful day!

Productive and fun workplace
SME (Subject Matter Expert) (Current Employee) –  Airoli, Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 29, 2019
Working in Sutherland is teaches me to deal with clients, also learn to work in smart way with more and more automated process which result in error free work and provide satisfaction of work.
September 10, 2019

Hello! Thanks for the positive review! It is great to learn that you are satisfied with our work environment. As a global company, Sutherland provides our employees with the opportunity to gain invaluable experience. Thank you for sharing, and we hope you have a great day!

Good
Sr. Process Associate (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaAugust 28, 2019
Mostly you will be at night shifts which will effect your family life. Only one way non ac cabs are available in lanco hills manikonda location which is horrible.
September 10, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for this positive review. Your input indicates what works as well as where we have an opportunity to improve, and we appreciate your feedback. We will share your concerns with the appropriate team. Thanks again, and have a wonderful day!

Good Job Culture
Associate in Symantec Rover Core Process (Former Employee) –  Chennai,Tami Nadu,IndiaAugust 25, 2019
Nice environment to work and learn.
Most of the Technical Support Process start from evening and end up early morning.
Most of the Technical Support are of US/Canada Based.
Pros
Good Job Security
Cons
Average Salary
September 10, 2019

Hello, and thanks for the positive feedback. Sutherland indeed provides a great opportunity to learn, grow and flourish in a comfortable and professional environment. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Have a terrific day!

It was great to have such office culture with fun
Associate cs-internet (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduAugust 21, 2019
During NFL season the flow will be like an river but we learned to manage the time and maintain presence of mind and deal the customers timely with accurate information,
Pros
It is combination of work and fun
Cons
Most of the shifts will be of midnight but we got used to it
September 10, 2019

Hello, and thanks for this 5-star rating! It is wonderful that you enjoyed your experience with us. We will continue to put our employees first, and to provide rewards and recognition of our rock stars! Thank you for sharing, and we hope you have an incredible day!

Good company to work for
Development manager (Former Employee) –  hyderabadAugust 20, 2019
This is a good company for career growth. They are expanding rapidly. Though they are into BPO services they are now into IT services and expanding operations and good career growth
September 10, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for reviewing us. Sutherland is definitely a great place to start and grow your career. We aim to positively impact our employees' and provide invaluable experience that can lead to professional development. Thank you for your kind words, and have a great day!

Good place to start.
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Perungudi, Chennai, Tamil NaduAugust 20, 2019
Nice culture and knowledge development area. Good work place. Team leads and management are very helpful. Recognized for hard and smart work. A good start for a fresher.
September 10, 2019

Hello, and thanks for the high rating! We are quite pleased that enjoy working with us. We will continue to put our employees first and recognize our rock stars! Have an awesome day!

Good
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Perungalathur, Chennai, Tamil NaduAugust 20, 2019
It was my first organisation to work learnt so mAny things... got to know so many thing about the foreign culture since we had to directly talk with the client....
September 10, 2019

Hello! Thanks for the positive review! As a global company, Sutherland is a great place to start and grow your career while gaining invaluable experience. We appreciate your input and thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Have an awesome day!

It is a good company to work with
Director IT (Current Employee) –  ChennaiAugust 12, 2019
It is a good company to work with. Good working environment. Good people. They work on state of the art technologies. No restriction to implementing new things which adds value to the company.
August 29, 2019

Hello, and thanks for this great review! As a global company, Sutherland is hyper-focused on digital transformation for ourselves and our clients. We also aim to maintain a positive and healthy work environment, which allows our employees to grow and flourish professionally. Thank you again for your kind words and 5-star review! Have an awesome day!

Good experience
Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Kochi, KeralaJuly 31, 2019
Satisfied with overall performance of myself with the company. It was a nice experience working with company and also I was really satisfied with the salary , security and awareness from the company .I would definitely prefer to work with the company again .
August 29, 2019

Hello. Thanks for this wonderful review! We are happy that you were pleased with your experience. In fact, our aim is to provide an environment in which our employees can experience professional growth. Thank you for the 5-star rating and kind words. Have a wonderful day!

Client Focus
Professional Helpdesk-IT (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 30, 2019
In Sutherland tenure I have learned how to deliver all the commitment to client with quality of production.I believe commitment and quality is basic key to achieve common goal for an employee and a company.
Pros
Life Balance and Healthy environment
Cons
logistic and transportation
August 29, 2019

Hello! Thanks for the great feedback! As an employee-first company, our aim is to provide an atmosphere conducive to professional growth. We are pleased that you had a positive experience with us and we thank you for sharing. Have an awesome day!

Productive and Fun at work.
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Thane, MaharashtraJuly 29, 2019
Sutherland provide very good facilities to their employees and have great incentive programmed. Management here is very good and fun to work with colleagues.
Pros
Facilities
Cons
over time
Good
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Perungalathur, Chennai, Tamil NaduJuly 28, 2019
Beat place to work. Challenges in work helps to improve our skills and career growth with the help of this firm.

Fun at work place helps to get rid of stress.
Workplace was nice
Associate (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJuly 27, 2019
I was worked as associate nearly 2 years. Work place was nice and I don't feel any pressure when I work. Mostly I was in night shift. After the process was changed, it only had evening and complete night shift.
Good for freshers
Process Associate (Current Employee) –  Lanco HyderabadJuly 26, 2019
Good company with good environment. Mangers were co-operative and work is good. U can have a nice fun session on every Friday. Quality is main motto in the company
fun workplace
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJuly 25, 2019
its a good company for freshers to gain experience. Sutherland has a fun work environment and friendly ambience. the higher officials are ready to listen and help out with guidance when needed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sutherland. Our community is ready to answer.

51,590