Sutherland

Sutherland Employee Reviews

Found 1,787 reviews matching the search See all 6,548 reviews
Lead WFM (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 24, 2020
I started here with MIS knowledge and learnt a lot from then . Good place to learn.thera is a big team of qfm here I learnt quickly on best practices for wfm.
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 24, 2020
nice and having good managers n colleagues

nice environment and facilities
Overall good and best
Nice working experience

Location also good had a great time
Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kochi, KeralaFebruary 24, 2020
Workplace is similar as Amazon, but the metrics for performance is different. All employees are helpful and all the leadership are easy to approach for any kind of issues.
Better Place to Work
Associate Manager IT Help Desk (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 23, 2020
Almost spent 6+ years, new learnings and growth are always comes along for those who perform and achieve their goals. Always expect the best from sutherland.
Suth
Director (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 21, 2020
Company still evolving. Process and policies are still developing. Off late the company is restructuring which has made many employees look for other options.
Nice
Account associate management (Former Employee) –  Airoli, Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 20, 2020
Nice environment. People, employees, staff members everything was nice. Salary was sufficient for the freshers. Incentives were good. It was a complete night shift.
Work environment was good
Associate IT Help-desk (Former Employee) –  Airoli, Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 18, 2020
People were friendly lovely place to work. HR the management everyone out there are very friendly and supportive, good opportunities and good place to how I didn’t even know how the time goes in office the work environment was so chilled and relaxed
Thanks
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 17, 2020
Working experience is very good,but the salary payment is very low I can't sarvey with this salary. And also max years of experience we loose our communication, so that I left the company.
Thanks to Sutherland
One of the good companies to start your career.
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 16, 2020
It can be really good to start your career.
Also good if you'd like to continue there.
Salary is quite low being a customer service job, however the work environment and ameneties are appreciable.
You'll get to work for very reputed international clients like Amazon, Dell, At&T etc.
Pros
Great place to get started, Clients you'll work for are well reputed and you can learn quite a lot working for them
Cons
Salary will be low obviously, You need to work nights, Be ready to work during calender holidays since you work for international clients.
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 16, 2020
Had good experiences working with Sutherland, was positive environment , had good training, learned a lot, got good supervisor who's always been helpful in everything
Nice Place to work
Consultant (Former Employee) –  AiroliFebruary 15, 2020
Friendly, often relaxed atmosphere. • No one is ever too busy to help out each other. • Employees are encouraged to undertake further training to benefit their careers. • Flexible working hours with the option to work from home in certain situations. • Senior management are open and honest with us (which has improved greatly over the time I've been here). • On-site cafe with free lunches. • Free parking.
Good Place to work
Senior Specialist Security & Safety (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 14, 2020
Work life balance is good. Agreed salary is fulfilled. Good to work here. See team Indeed. It is my own wish that how many characters I can use in my review. You can't compell me on this. Thanks.
Consultant (Former Employee) –  ChennaiFebruary 10, 2020
Salary is not affordable. Great place to work. Good environment. It will be good if there is a two way cab for day shifts too. Great place to carrear growth
It has been 3yrs been work never been challenging
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 10, 2020
Very chilled working atmosphere . Just like a family they treat us . Be honest they will be honest with u they will will alwaysbtrybto save u if ur In Trouble .just be loyal
Great place to learn & work
Senior Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 8, 2020
Sutherland is place where we get training & grooming periodically to upskill & enhance every individual. Leadership skills is something great i picked up my leaders.
Over all experience
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 8, 2020
Worked for 10 yrs but had to leave. If you are brown nose you can sustain. No job security. Managers will keep calling you even in week offs for targets. No support from seniors only gyaan
Pros
Salary on time I. e last day of the month
Cons
Zero job security
Growth
Global HRSS (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 8, 2020
The hardest part of the job, growth n stability, salary is not upro mark, work place and environment is very nice. Opportunities available lot of icp out to show your talent. Extra activities involved a lot.
Have a good work life balance & job satisfsction
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Cochin, KeralaFebruary 6, 2020
I will complete 5 years with Sutherland next month . I have had only good experiences and have very supportive management and I look forward to more challenges here.
friendly and fun workplace
Service Delivery Associate (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 4, 2020
my typical job is to Guide customers in paying their duty and taxes, sorting out clients queries, Communicate with customers and handle calls from UK.
Looking for a job as Logistics coordinator
Senior associate (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 3, 2020
With over all 8 plus years of experience in relevant fields of Logistics and customer support escalation handling, will be a good team player and fast learner.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sutherland. Our community is ready to answer.

51,765