Sutherland
Coronavirus update

Sutherland Employee Reviews

India1,841 reviews
Found 1,841 reviews matching the search
I have been learning a lot of things about collections and how can I control and manage customers.

Management is so fantastic and co-operating.

All staff is a very good team and we have been working together like one person.

The hardest part of the job is sometimes the customers do not like to pay their bills which they are used to and want to fight with me.
Sutherland, a good place to work. This is fast paced work environment and a right place to build necesary skills. Have worked there for 6+ years, have seen people achieving higher ranks in their professional career.
I felt good working with Sutherland Global Service. It would be a prefect company for a fresher to start with Sutherland global service to have a great career in future.
It was peaceful working here. But the salary here is not that proper and we can't manage ourself with the salary that we get here. But I had a great team and mentors who supported me a lot.
I worked for Sutherland as a Dell support executive , I loved working with customers to resolve their problems. I strongly recommend my friends to work with Sutherland because of their good management.
excellent environment enjoyed the work lot. Learned a lot and the environment was so friendly. Liked the trainings and facilities too. Cab facility was there,
Work/life balance good at Sutherland. Benefits are good. Yearly appraisal is bad. Takes time to get higher designation though an employee has enough of exp.
Management doesn't care about the employees. They hire people during the peak time and send them out once the season is over. Even if you have 10 years of experience, they won't give you any respect. You should be like a slave. You can't expect any hike or promotion. Mostly they give 500 Rs increment for an year for all the employees. Even if you work hard, youd get the same.Worst shift timings..No proper cab facilities. I'll never recommend this company.
Pros
Freshers can join for a 6 months of experience
Cons
Worst shift timings, no promtion, or salary increment, no job safety
Environment facility are good in the company. Want to improve environment and to peaceful working style necessary.
Cafeteria want to improve the environment.
Pros
Ok
Cons
Ok
Sutherland is not a employees oriented, it is just about making own pockets , right now in covid period there are no payments for employes because there is no process and there are lots of Parcality with employes and favoritism.
Sutherland is a good company only thing is they pay less for job you do and get promotions is bit difficult and work culture is good one more thing which is a drawback is Sutherland don’t pay you night shift and travelling allowances
Right from the day i got recruiter and till i was working with them, the trainers were wonderful and so kind hearten. I also like the work stations in the main hall of the company.
Pros
No comments
Cons
No comments
I got placed through college but they took nearly 2 months time and again took interview at company and culture,work environment and staff was good . Not satisfied with salary .
Good provider of WAH during covid19 situation. Work enviornment is employee friendly. company also provide good other benefits to their employees.....
The interview process takes too much time and the result will be not get properly and same time the job like productive and fun work place.I try to rejoin but there is no possible slots are available.
One of the best company to work within BPO industry in mumbai. I had enjoyed and learnt new skills while working for different process. It had added new perks to my resume.
Good company to work and can spend lot of years with regular growth lot of opportunities r there for right candidate ample of learning is there and all the managers are good and cooperative tonwork with
Good place to start your career. lot of challenging tasks are given to you as per the job role and once can take their career to next level by joining this organization.
The company is a great space to work. You will be respected to the core and there is no partiality. Your Ideas will be valued and you have all the space to step up the ladder. Only performance speaks and you will get all the help you needed to do the desired Job. Work hard, have fun and make history is the mantra of this company.
it gives us a good feeling while you are at work , each and every members are very close and its like one family. While it come to business , its different ball game .
Pros
flexible time
Cons
salary
Typical work day is from anywhere between 9 to 10 hours, rotational shifts. Management is as co-operative as possible. The job helped me maintain my communication and problem solving skills at a very high level. Before this job, I never worked in any jobs that required me of any customer service responsibilities, this job helped me and sharpen my customer service ability to the utmost level. The enjoyable part of this job is the job culture that was maintained within the work place.