Suryoday Small Finance Bank Ltd

Suryoday Small Finance Bank Ltd Employee Reviews

India24 reviews
i just want to say that i am totally satisfied this job only one issue that is salary because you know that today is everything is costly whatever like food medicine study etc and other company which i have working recently that is upper higher provided to me on my last job company.
They can hire you anytime and fire you anytime without any notice.. HR will never supports you.... during my service period our business shutdown due to lockdown and We fired without any notice..nor we judged for performance simply We fired
Pros
Na
Cons
Job security
Suryoday small finance bank Ltd This is a good financial company. I have a good working experience at this company. I would definitely recommend my friends to work in this company.
It's small finance bank It's good but stressful work environment with lots of work load. No job security & after that very less salary. Lots of Field work in different different locations.
It is very easy to work in Suryodaya Small Finance Bank Limited and it is a very good opportunity to make a career. Salary is also very good in Suryodaya Small Finance Bank Limited which is the best from other institutions but it has very little incentive which is a definite The target is attained on achieving it and it is not possible in some locations.
Great work-life balance. Excellent people to work with. Work environment is good. Helps to learn new things. Friendly, often relaxed atmosphere.overall review is good.
Suryoday Small Finance bank is very good organization. Second level mangar are very bad playing politics. Area managers are Harrising tha employees mangers are bad.
I have satisfied for work. I have really hard worker person & superior are rwally happy to my work. Some time late but all work completely in process.
Nice to work .. I learned discipline.. Good team work.. They Encourage more they provide good salary incentives, insurance too.. I learned the job as to work their company policies..
This brand totally new in market so it has challenging for employee I had did only 4 months work in Suryoday small finance bank in this 4 months my experience is very bad in Suryoday small finance bank they people couldn't give proper training to employee they couldn't support also HR will haven't support organization also couldn't support they don't have proper way of advtising they only think about business and in Suryoday small finance bank branch manager has given heavy torture to his under employee
This type of organization they have running in market
Still in old ways off banking
Slow loan sanctioning procedures

Managment is not good

Work life balance is good

No motivation...and Saturday sunday working you won't get weekend holidays

Late working will be there most of time
I have good experience in suryoday small finance bank friendly relationship in staff great doing work and hard working staff notice then propose to next level growth
Good
Good
good place for experienced people, however compensation and benefits are not good. Work culture also not motivating . Good thing salary is credited on time without delay.
Pros
salary on time
I cannot list down anything that can relate to an enjoyable part of the job because there is no such thing in there. I do not want to elaborate about the issue but this place does not offer a venue to grow professionally.
No training, do not support employee slow pace high pressure on LI without having customer base.. very disappointed.
Customer do not believe in the brand..
Cover recovery and Business, Learn Auditing part of the Micro Finance Co., Learn how to increase sales (JLG, IL, SKL). Manages team of 7 members. Worked in good environment followed by bank policy and process. Hardest part of the job was to achieve 100% of target given by the Bank and collection of overdue. Enjoyable part of the job was to visit center meetings, continuous group test, group training test, Audit officer contact point verification etc.
Pros
Free Lunches on special events
Cons
Too long working hours
Working very hard for company from past 6 months. Achieve targets as well evry time. Good team Bonding and supprort of staff.Loyal n clean work from my side.
Pros
Sunday and extra working
Cons
Depends on collection
I have 3 yr 6 months work with this company. Working culture ,career progression with every time supported by senior management. In my service period i observed and compare to other mfis . No mfi culture only professional enjoy ur work and progress ur knowledge in different session like field , office opperation ,humanity, transparency & attitude.
Pros
Na
Cons
As per company working hours .
The organisation is good & high on future growth levels. Products are good incomparison to other banks with flexibility as per the customer requirement.
Pros
Diwali Gifts
Cons
Long Hours
Suryoday is a good place to learn for freshers specially. Also helpful for experienced people who could apply their knowledge in setting up of processes and systems.
Pros
Presently less work pressure
Cons
Too primitive in systems and laid down processes
Good start for the freshers on learning the office environment and on how to be corporate, Very good incentive rate for those who are in sales for accomplishing the target on monthly basis, hardest part of the job is rare weekly off and long hours of work, most enjoyable part of the job is i just loved it...
Pros
Employee loans with low interest rate, Good incentive for sales people for acheiving target
Cons
long hours and rare week off's