Sula Vineyards

Sula Vineyards Employee Reviews

India12 reviews
I was very excited to see your vacancy for the following post which was advertised on the website. I am a well qualified and who would be an excellent choice for this position.
It a great place to work and learn on the job where management give you complete authority and independence to perform your duties in the most efficient manner. Employee benefits are great and every employee is take care of in the utmost manner.
L'environnement de travail à Sula est bon. Bon équilibre entre vie professionnelle et vie privée. Mon manager est français, mais nous avons tous une bonne communication et l'équipe s'en sort très bien..
Pros
un bon équilibre entre la vie professionnelle et la vie privée
Cons
non
Good company for freshers to learn & grow in marketing. They hire as trainee but if you don't suck up to them they don't take you on company payroll. Micromanagement exists here, if you don't work as per their expectations they don't hire you or absorb you. If you join as trainee be prepared to slog as they have alot of events, some of which are even impromptu.
Pros
Free coffee, Wines at discounted price for employees, Sat & Sun off, Indian Holidays
Cons
Bad Management, Internal Politics
The surrounding must be joyful during working so we enjoy the work. And I get it here lot of love from staff members and fun loving guys. I wish I could get a same a job with same place and peoples. Joyful Environment!!!!!!
Cons
I believe it is a good learning ground for me. I did not have experience in travel retail business. Sula gave me complete freedom to explore the cruise lines and airlines business partnerships as well.
Work holi culture , employee motivation , job adherence , rewards when achievement , employee respective culture , salary satisfaction, overall good for job
Pros
5 days week
Cons
Sula vineyard is leading in wine industry and in future is become icon for India . Technically sound and familer atmosphere. Good opportunity for carrier to everyone .One of the best tourism place in India .Company always taken care of nature and also good initiation in rural area development .
I have been working here since 1 year and many things learned and developed in my skills. CAPEX tracking and making power, fuel and water report are challenging and also connecting to all department for tracking all records of purchase, accounts, etc.
I enjoying my work and would like to learn more and more in core accounts and finance field.
Good company to work for . Biggest wine manufacturer in India. Management is excellent . Got good exposure for implementation of SAP in company.
Starting a day with Meeting with DGM,Completing the given reports, Being manager put shoes on the floor, Meet all the guest,Do balancing between Kitchen and Service,Compiling Menu for Corporate guests,Arranging theme parties like X-Mass,Diwali,Valentines Etc., Great help of seniors, Excellent team work everyone is ready to give long hours without complaint,Achieving targets is always a hard part but with a bRand like sula we managed all types of targets and gone pass too.
The staff and the place of working is the best part of the job, moreover SULAFEST the one of biggest Music fest in the India it is the BEST time of the Year.
Sula Vineyards Pvt. Ltd Is A Good Growing company in Wine Industry And Its Working Environment Is Very Good For Working.

Company Hse Policy preparation & All other Safety Related Activities done Daily .
Pros
In Family Get Together
Cons
During Khumbha Mela
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sula Vineyards. Our community is ready to answer.