Stellen Infotech

Stellen Infotech Employee Reviews

India9 reviews
good company to learn new things . atmosphere is good . all staff is good there and the management skills are really good. not that much stressing job.
They can call you any time and make you work.people have to work late night and no extra they will be paid also management is very poor.
Salary for fresher is very less
The company is good and I have learned lot of things from stelleninfotech. Managers are also good and cooperative. I Spent almost 5 years over there and the reason of leaving the company is I have to relocate to Mumbai.
Pros
Free Lunchs
good for freshers, but not an management is not good.teams are a good lot of fun is there but only on the end of teams not on the behalf of management.
Cons
management i not good
I enjoyed working with this company. There was always something new to learn and to implement. The staff and the seniors I worked with were very nice and cooperative. I have got great opportunities for advancement and good salary hike. CEO is employee friendly and always support and understand the employees. I can say that very good place to work, professional environment, and have good growth.
*Excellent company for website design and development in India.
*Provides employees the opportunity to develop their careers and learn new skills through our comprehensive training and development programmes
Nice place for work and learning new things.Pros
Awesome team feel. So far got multiple opportunities to explore. The work culture is amazing and team members are friendly and supportive.
Birthday celebration

team lunch

movie tickets by company

monthly party

employee of the month

peaceful location of the company
Excellent Atmosphere to work. Very friendly environment is there.. we can enjoy along with work that makes highly employee satisfaction