State Street
Coronavirus update
Information from State Street:

State Street Employee Reviews

India168 reviews
Good place to worked worked for almost 6years. It was fun place to work has the manager got changed everthing got changed. Happy to work with a old better team.
Not advised to join here , management is not good and demotivational team members and career would be wasted and skillset also will not improve if you join here
Cons
It was good experience working in Statestreet, learnt many things and still there's lots to learn,moreover nice team and colleagues but the thing is management was not good.
Pros
Meal card
August 24, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It is great to know that you found the overall experience at State Street to be positive with multiple opportunities to learn along the way. Also wonderful is the fact that you forged strong connections with team members. Employee engagement ranks as one of our top priorities and having a supportive team bond will ensure every employee feels valued.
We make it a point to make sure the senior leadership team meets with the employees on a regular basis via townhalls, team meetings, skip levels, coffee sessions, etc. This is to provide a platform for employees to raise their questions, concerns or to simply share their thoughts. We will, however, raise your feedback with the management.

Thank you once again for your insight.

Aruna, Vice President – Global Delivery
Good place for freshers, but again it depends that you are part of which team and process. Perks and benefits are also descent and at par with other companies
Pros
Cab Allowance, Sodexo
Cons
Not as such.. Totally depends on team
July 27, 2020
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to know that you find our organization a good place to start a career with.

We keep improving our programs to unify the experience across the organization and to make it equally valuable and pleasant.

Andriy Kerez, University Relations Manager
My review on state street is 4 out of 5, I would prefer again to go back to work over there. well structured and streamlined when coming to the projects.

very professional environment and competitive
This a perfect organisation for the freshers. SS pays good. There's less work life balance against whatever one being paid. Some of the managers are pathetic.
Pros
Sodexo, Medical Insurance, Both way cab
Cons
Horrible Managers, No work life balance, Technology is not that advance
They can do.much better. They are still evolving even after 225 years old firm. Many roles are still not structured and still don't seem to be welcoming for new joineers with experience
I had a good learning experience . I feel fortunate to work in one of the best teams here. Since I had interest in accounts and finance I worked in the similar field.
Pros
Coordination among team members
Cons
Time management
July 27, 2020
Thank you for your review. As you mentioned, for a person interested in finance, we are one of the best companies to start and develop one’s career. We have more than 200 years of experience, serve biggest institutional clients and are at the forefront of change. It is great to know that you are able to take advantage of that and build your learning experience. Development can by achieved both through practical participation in tasks (like job shadowing) and also through our wealth of learning programs.
Good luck with your career with us!

Anna, Talent Acquistiion Manager
It's depends on your manager and team mates. But people coming from different states getting issue with use to them in terms of understanding and explaining the things.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at State Street?
Good place to work but does not have much facilities and monetary benefits like other MNC. whenever there is change in the management, they tend to hire people from there previous organization for better favours. And pressure and force the current employees to make place for new ones. However this might not be the same case in all departments.
June 22, 2020
Thank you for your review on State Street. We take feedback like this seriously and will investigate your concern. We would encourage you to contact your local Employee Relations consultant to raise this feedback if you have not already done so, alternatively you can raise anonymously through the Speak Up line.
Work culture at State street was good
As the salary benefits was conservative comparatively with industry standard, people were supporting and management is good
Good and beneficial from work perspective as well as financial.
Work culture is good for the employees. Good benefits. Interactive sessions were held at least in a month.
June 22, 2020
Thank you for your review of working with us in India. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your time with us and that you speak highly of the benefits package. We are always trying to make sure our benefits offering is competitive and includes solutions that help in our colleagues’ well-being — physically, psychologically and financially.
As for interactive sessions, we are introducing various solutions to help them stay connected and well informed, especially in the current environment.

Good luck with your career! We hope that you will consider working with us in the future.

Anna, Talent Acquisition
The company is great to work but all the work ethics are on papers not practically implemented, biased HR's ,encourages bossy culture,stagnant .Joining state street is the biggest mistake that i did.
May 26, 2020
Thank you for your review on State Street. We take feedback like this seriously, so the concerns you have raised will be investigated internally. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.
An excellent organisation where I have worked on contract basis and hence real benefits on salary/job security and its advancement/Job culture could not enjoy.
It's good to work At state Street with the updated applications and the satisfied salary. But the only thing is it has majority of the timings as per US timings. Good company to work for and Good Work life balance.
June 8, 2020
We appreciate your comment on working with us. We appreciate your work in United States-specific shift. Being an essential partner to our clients requires a flexible approach to the way we provide our services. You and your colleagues’ role in that is invaluable.
It is great to see that you are able to have good work-life balance. Our flexible work program and work-from-home opportunities make it possible for our colleagues to efficiently manage workload and life. Currently, it also allows us to stay safe.

We hope you will advance your career with us.

M., Global Delivery
macro management and management is not good but company is good and work pressure is more and most of them are night shifts and very chances of learning new things
They treat very bad to the contractors who work with them, Contractors don't get any benefits other than salary and no job security, any time they can ask to leave. They don't treat equally like full time employees. Moreover you work harder or hardest whole day and night but they will not convert you moreover they will ask to leave at this difficult situation like Covid-19.
1919.whercompano compa
Pros
Work life balance, Flexibility in work hours.
Cons
Not good for Contractors, So please do not join State Street as Contractor
Overal good, they offer cab facilities door to door and food card, felxible work timings. State Street corporation having good corporate culture, conducting CSR activities,..more.
May 26, 2020
Thank you for commenting on your experience of working with our organization in India.
You have mentioned many of the things that are highly valued by employees — great culture, efforts to engage with employees even now, given the current challenging pandemic situation. Like you, I also appreciate the organization’s initiative to enable work from home for most employees, which especially now, turned out to be beneficial for employees’ safety.

I wish you continue progressing your career with us. Good luck!

JB, Operations Manager
It's a great company to build your career growth. The culture is diversified & employee friendly. A candidate can excel there skills being a part of this organizational
Responsible for more than 10 percent* of the world’s assets. Large enough to serve more than 100 markets, Local enough to deliver on the ground: closer to the communities where it operates; and closer to the clients it serves.
It's a good company to work. Good to working in balance. I have worked there for more than a year and it was a good experience.I will recommend this company