Starbucks Employee Reviews

Found 24 reviews matching the search See all 28,295 reviews
productive and fun
Technical Lead (Former Employee) –  MumbaiOctober 6, 2018
productive and fun, good for work. lot of stress due to limited staff.
overall a good company for experience in devops and process, networking and datacenters
Busy at all times. Energetic Workplace.
Barista/Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiOctober 3, 2018
Busy at all times. Energetic Workplace. Had a great experience working there. Got a lot of learning opportunities. Very fast paced working environment. Fellow staff members were very kind.
productive and fun place
Trainer Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiAugust 24, 2018
I love starbucks because it has very good caffee,And the people there are very nice to work with.And I also love starbucks because its is a very clean place to be at and to work with.I recomend starbucks to anybody that I know in my life.But if you higher me i'll be the best employed that's you ever had.
Pros
free drinks and lunches
was a good experience with starbucks
barista (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraApril 12, 2018
it was one of the best company to work with and i enjoyed working with Starbucks a lot also there is a con in Starbucks that is you will get addicted with coffee .
Pros
free meals free coffee
Cons
nothing
great place too much fun on work great comunication with guest
Barista (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 5, 2018
well understand and give training. employ care about the guest

well knowledge getting in training to much fun on the work.

how to work on new place how to great our guest how to suggest

new product acknowledge.
Nice Organisation To Start Your Career.
SHIFT SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 18, 2017
t was one of the best experience working with Starbucks, their workplace and culture is one of the best till date i had worked. Even the top management acknowledges you for your hard work and that is one of the best thing about STARBUCKS.
Pros
Lunch, Discounts at TATA products
Cons
No Complaints
productive
Developer (Former Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanOctober 3, 2017
It's fast paced, competitive, always changing. The culture is what makes this company and is enjoyable. The down side is the hours needed to be successful, work/life balance, and for some roles extensive travel.
great
Learning Executive (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiSeptember 26, 2017
Great place to work. Everyone was really friendly, they gave you respect. You wanted to come to work everyday, managers were nice, friendly environment.
Starbucks coffee shop kuwait
retail (Former Employee) –  KuwaitJuly 16, 2017
Worked as barista for alshaya group in Starbucks division with responsible of satisfying in complete hygiene drink and we'll maintained store ambience
We are opening team of Tamil nadu start bucks india.
shift supervisor (Former Employee) –  IndiaJune 10, 2017
Hi,

I worked for start bucks as shift supervisor, I am proud that we are the Opening team of tamil nadu state in india.

We got our training in bangalore outlet, we had training session for 3 months, after review they certified me as a shift supervisor.

We had a good time in our work even the outlet is busy we will enjoy the work their.

We will ensure the customer satisfaction than sales target. we will make sure a single customer will not leave the our outlet unhappy.

I have learn people management & customer service in star bucks.
Pros
free meal over time pay.
Cons
health insurance, appraisals
learning and fun work
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiMay 23, 2017
Very good place for work with learning and make carrier in this organization.
In this organization we can work part time and we can study.
It helps communities and environment.
100 percent satisfaction for customers.
Good client to work with
Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduApril 27, 2017
Good client to work with and will be interested in learning new things daily. Day to day work involves tickets, requests from multiple customers.Nice company
i like working time here.
SHIFT SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Greater Kailash, DelhiApril 11, 2017
in starbucks we not an employee , we are partner. so we work together, main things is that we work only 8 hrs in day with 3 coffee & 1 sandwich. starbucks culture is very nice. i loved it
Cons
10 hrs
it was fun working there
water (Former Employee) –  inorbitFebruary 27, 2017
the work start there was from 10 am and ends at 10 am .it was fun working there,new experinces new people evrytime it was hard sometimes to handle but we managed some how
Pros
lunch time there was from 1 to 2
Cons
long hours of work
customer connection, fun work
Barista (Former Employee) –  hyderabadFebruary 27, 2017
Full time fun, helping nature,community events,support from other partners,good leading with customers,sharing opinion with customers
Pros
free lunches
cafe passion
cafe master (Current Employee) –  KuwaitDecember 21, 2016
enjoying working in cafe industry ,cafe culture .
connecting same as previous work but different culture different people and different stage of life ..but excited too work in every movement of the day
Pros
nop
Cons
nop
every thing is good
Barista (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduSeptember 22, 2016
very nice experience working in star bucks and it also joiined with a tatqa groups in india i abroad there will be more response for starbucks
good at work place
barista (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshAugust 15, 2016
Here fun at working place always and every time increase knowledge program,and fun with customers ,we can balancing personal life and professional life.
Pros
free lunch, three coffee
Cons
lunch breaks
enjoyed a lot in peak hours.
Barista (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshJuly 15, 2016
fully satisfied with my job.management is awsome and good support from management and my co workers.there were some situations where i found hard but we all together worked on that and we acheived our targets and our store won rewards.
Pros
free three drinks and one meal in a shift.
Supportive and working together culture.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraApril 11, 2016
A typical day at work is filled with responsibilities and jobs to perform with the main aim to serve customers in the best way possible. Describing the bits of a day, their are a lot of things to learn and which helps you to improve your skills. Handling different types of customers, maintaining accounts of flow of cash, keeping the workplace as per the hygiene standards, keeping the flow of stock and not withholding any kind of chaos or problem.
Working in a cafe gives you a lot of knowledge about how things are carried out and you need to keep up with that. It improves ones skills, ability to handle people and eventually gives you proper structure to work in with coordinating with other people.
Management plays a very important role in running any business as it provides basic guidelines and supervise people to work in their boundaries and eventually expand them. Being a part of the management, it teaches you professional ways to handle different departments in a viable and profitable manner.
Co-workers are a very important aspect in the business. A business would reach its expectation only when all the group members and workers work together as a whole in order to achieve the goals.
My co workers were hardworking enough to achieve the standards easily and in addition motivating other people to expand their work boundaries in order to serve in a better way.
The Hardest part of the job was to serve people within a reasonable amount of time without affecting the quality.
Working in a cafe was the most enjoyable part as a whole, but specifically I would say serving
  more... the people with the most enthusiasm.  less
Pros
Free meals sometimes
Cons
Long working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Starbucks. Our community is ready to answer.

511,570