Standard Chartered GBS is a great place to work. A typical day at work will consist with meetings with department staff reviewing key performance indicators in line with the set goals.
I learnt a lot, especially taking responsibility and being responsive to clients needs. Most especially owning up to my shortcomings.
Well organised culture, can gain ample of knowledge in Banking.
Salary and benefits are not up to standards.
• Coordinating with Manager for allocating the work to associates for the Team.
• Maintaining 60% of time in Dip sticking the cases and 40% in reviewing and working on the cases.
• Tracking the tasks given to the Team Members & Ensure to complete the cases without breaching SLA.
• Carried out team responsibility in absence of my manager.
• Preparing Monthly reports and capturing Realization time for team members for enhanced process efficiency.
• Engagement calls with on-shore stakeholders for Process Improvement.
• Preparing MOR (Monthly operation report) and provide knowledge sharing sessions for Team.
• Handling Escalation mails and RFIs with respect to country compliance Money Laundering officer.
This place encourages more fun activity and cultural programs. As a place inside city limit, safe for women employees. Good to be here based on the team you are joining in and how the person took the job or see the job
Good for the Infra Structured
Lot of Learnings day by day
Good Supportive from the Stakeholders
No Balance Life and working for more than 11+ hrs per day and 6 days per week