Standard Chartered Bank

Standard Chartered Bank Employee Reviews for Senior Medical Officer

Senior Medical Officer47 reviews
India47 reviews
Good work place with job security. Allowance work ambiand culture and work life balance are up to mark, which is fairly enough. Suitable place to get settled.
The workplace culture is suitable for me. management and my colleague are helpful. Everyday i learn something new here. i am very good team member , and my team very supportive. It is based on our performance
Good working in SCB. And have value for people working Religion faith race culture and it is MNC. Have so many benefits for employees cab facility medical.
My first job. Learned a lot there. Nice working environment. Good support from leaders. Felt very safe . Company offered cab facility meal card . Provide full freedom to express our creativities. 8hr working time. Team bonding activities used to happened every month. Team allowance provided by company. Nice experience.
If you workaholic and don't want to spend time with your family this is the right place. I am not saying about the whole bank but the team which I worked don't follow any ethics and they want employee to work as their slave worst team management.
For a Fresher in Banking Sector, Scope is a good place to learn lots about Banking Domain with multiple departments.
Can learn the work culture

Rotational shift

Friendly environment and people will be ready to teach
Job security is much more higher than other companies. Work place is good. Located within a city. Fun filled activities, external trainings are good...
First day that started with new environment, new culture that provided all new learning.
There's nothing to be said as the hardest part of working.

Enjoy all new beginnings.
Good for freshers.company is good but end of the day its all about your manager. Learning opportunity are avaliable but you have to make sure you are ready to go extra to learn extra orelse you get stagnated. Overall good conpany but paydepends upon the department you work for.
Overall the work environment is good and productive.this is an platform where we could explore many new things. The amount of interaction is very good with ppl here
Standard Chartered gave me a new experience with its smooth work culture. It gave me opportunity to develop myself in areas of micro.I learned more on excel.
Pros
employee friendly
Cons
workload
Wonderfull organization got a gud and knowledgeable exprence in scb for last 3years. Intraced with many peoples and faced many challenges in my role and learnt gud's and bad's of banking sector.
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
13hours
I had a very good experience with SCB , with the process and the people. This was my second company.and I really enjoyed my work and time.I got a chance to visit few country for traning purpose.
Good place to work and good environment for work and conduct to fun fill trainings

To grow up the knowledge through process vise

Work life balance also good
Strong organisation with good workplace culture
Compensation wise very less

Will get freedom to express out thoughts and Ideas

Very strong management team
I am currently handling corporate action, swift payments, structure and reconciliation. • Liaising with MO and FO for the trade details and settlement.
Pros
Manual activities
Cons
more than 10 hours
Great place to work always keep up their brand name here for good good place to work work life balance is there especially for women employee s they will always support for physically challenged people
Pros
Incentive
The group is good, but fails to understand the working style of each individuals. Need to focus on improving the employees so that they can provide good service to the customers. One process uniform for all the functions will not work as not all the functions do the same work.
Favouritism
No proper training

No work allocation

No work life balance

No growth for existing employees

No fun activities

One good thing is job security
Almost 6 yrs i was there in standard chartered bank in operations team, i was working in gulf investments team we are having good team and also good workplace culture,
Pros
every 15 days we have team meetings
A very aggressive bank on customer service and policy's.
The customer satisfaction is highly rewarded and valued

work life balance is not good that is the major problem
Pros
insentives
Cons
worklife balance