Standard Chartered Bank

Standard Chartered Bank Employee Reviews in Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Ahmedabad, Gujarat12 reviews
The company has always supported me in my bad times.I m proud to be a part of this company as they provide facility to work from home.
So friendly atmosphere to work.Good Boss
Pros
N.A
Cons
N.A
In Standard Chartered job work with balaced Life style and excellent to work with Standard charterd .in standard chartered salary growth is very low but if you sincerly do your work then Insentive is very good. other benefits like medicalaim and other benefits are very good. Job Security is also good. overall standard charterd is very good working place.
Pros
Canteen
Cons
It's a very nice experience to work with standard chartered securities Ltd and standard chartered Finance Ltd. I learnt a lot from my company in terms of time bound work and to achieve the target given to me.
Very good organization and team to work with. Had a chance to work with excellent professionals from reputed management institutes. Very good product and process for clients.
Good management, Good working culture, friendly environment. Lot of work exposure Opportunities to work for different types of client like car loan, personal loan, home loan etc.
It was a great environment to work in a bank like this , with very cooperative colleagues and managers. I learned a lot working in this bank. And i will always be indebted to this company for my overall professional career growth.
Pros
excellent pay for freshers
Cons
life insurance
I have learned a lot of things and knowledge from my senior and colleague. According to me, Change is necessary to everyone to enhance your skill and knowledge and for your professional and financial growth. Your organisation is a good platform where I had to learn more process.
Pros
Training
Cons
process
I am very happy to say that i am part of the organization, people, working culture and management is totally outstanding.Each day I learnt from bank new idea creativity of work. My colleague also co-operative and our Manager,Senior, Head all are the key of the knowledge.
The most typical time in the organisation was joining days like all others, felt odd. I learned a lot from the company like good management of people, Good management of Time. I like to attend each training provided by the company because i get a training by professionally trainer by giving me practical example with necessary videos. I like to learn everything from my superiors. All the team members and superiors are very supportive here.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Standard Chartered Bank?
With SCB - It is like entering in the new world of credit card and banking with lot s of to share and to give to the world
Pros
Timing
Cons
Here working was very good. No direct contact with management team. Here i came across to know about Mutual Fund industry.
working with standard chartered gives you a pride to work with the brand and the best part is you are free to do work on way which is very comfortable.