Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered Bank Employee Review

very productive and learning

April 14, 2020
I left SCB long back so mentioning salary and work culture will not justify todays culture of bank. Still it was a very fruitful journey and i always cherish working with such organization and under one of the best bosses.
November 23, 2017
Same role
Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) - Kolkata, West Bengal
I enjoy the job for its working hours. My 1st Multinational organization, so learnt and still learning many things. However the working hour is very much bounded but the schedule is very fluctuating.
Pros
2 day weak off
Cons
Working environment
February 28, 2017
Same role
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) - New Delhi, Delhi
It has been 9 years since I left the company so my views might not reflect present scenario. This is also a very employee focussed organisation that gives ample oppertunities to everyone. There is a lot of foucs on customers and all departments work together like a well-oiled machine to give best in class service. 30 paid leaves, 15 sick leaves, full medical reimbursement for self and dependents, phone bill reimbursement are some of the employee benefits.
Pros
Medical bill reimbursement for self and dependents
Cons
Really can't think of any !!
October 13, 2020
office boy (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
It my first job after education. In this bank working staff help me to learn job status. In this company growing my knowledge and experience about how to work iam enjoying all training sation and also fastivals.